Chapter 24

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mina wokes up and sunlight is visible in the corner of her room. She moved and saw that someone's head is resting on her bed. She adjusted herself in a sitting position. 

Chaeyoung is sitting on a chair beside her bed, sleeping. She reached for a pillow, used all her force and lifted Chaeyoung's head and placed the pillow under. The japanese girl gently get out of her bed.

"Why is Chaeyoung here?" Mina thought.

Mina was about to open the door when Chaeyoung called her.

"Unnie, good morning."

Mina turned around. "Hi, Chaeyoung ssi. Good morning." She went back and sits on her bed.

"How are you? Do you feel better now?"

"I'm okay.. my head aches though."

"Oh.. I'll get you a medicine. Wait for me here."

"No Chaeyoung, it's okay." But the girl have already went outside.

Memories of what happened last night flashes back.

"Did I really confess and kiss Sana unnie? What will I do? Ouch.. my head."

The door opened again and Chaeyoung comes back with a medicine and a glass of water.

"Here you go unnie." Mina took the medicine.

"Thank you Chaeyoung ssi, is Sana unnie outside?"

"Yes.. she's waiting for you."

Mina felt sad because of what she did.

"I shouldn't have said that I like her. It'll ruin our friendship. I'm so stupid, I wish I'd control myself."

Chaeyoung has now the confirmation that Mina likes Sana and she feels a little hurt because Mina's the 1st and only person whom she really admire. She saw the two japanese girls talking last night but is not sure what she said to the other girl.

"Don't say that.. you had the need to tell your feelings and I'm sure Sana unnie understands you."

Mina remembers that it's Monday and it's the first day of the class. "What time is it now?!"

"It's hmm.. almost 8am. Why?"

"We have classes.."

"All of us weren't able to go to school. Tzuyu and Dahyun slept in Sana unnies' room while Sana unnie in Momo's room."

"How about you? Where did you sleep?"

"Here.. beside you. Haha I was wo.. worried."

"Thank you for taking care of me Chaeyoungie.."

Chaeyoung heard the other girl's nickname for her and she smiled.

"You're welcome.."

"If that's the case then I owe you big time. You wanna go with me? I'll eat in one of my favorite dessert shops nearby."

"You will take me?"

"Why not? I'll just take a bath." Mina turned the doorknob and stepped outside.

Everyone's eating in the living room now when Mina and Chaeyoung arrived.

Sana looks at Mina..

"Good morning Minari, how do you feel now?"

"I'm okay unnie. Chaeyoungie and I will just go somewhere."

"Where?" Momo asked her.

"In one of our favorites, I'll just text you. Let's go Chaeyoung ssi.."

Chaeyoung saw Sana's sad reaction and she followed Mina.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter