Chapter 34

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 8 months..

Tzuyu's in her sophomore year and nothing has changed. She's always with her friends Chaeyoung and Dahyun. The three girls have scored high in their recent school examination and they always join school activities making them three of the top students in their class. Tzuyu's still staying at Chaeyoung's and at that night Dahyun's in the smol girl's house as well. 

"Dwarf, congrats on being the top student! I know you'd still be no. 1 in our class." Dahyun playfully messed up the girl's hair.

"Thank you dubu, I actually thought Tzuyu's gonna replaced me though.  She did so much better this year and please stop." Chaeyoung removes her hands.

"I wouldn't replaced you Chaeng, it's impossible. You're not tagged as genius in the school for nothing." Tzuyu said.

The smol girl's phone rings.. she hurriedly picks her phone up and answered.

 

"Thank you!! You're one of the reasons why I was able to achieve this. Let's celebrate when you get back, I miss you so much." Chaeyoung said to the person and then silence.

Her face suddenly glows up and Chaeyoung smiles widely. "Really?!!! You're going back tomorrow?!! I am so excited. I really wanna see you again." She nodded. "We'll see you guys then. I love you.. thank you and have a safe trip." She puts her phone back to her pocket.

 

"Hey?? Who was it?" Dahyun asked. "You're smiling like crazy."

"It's Mina unnie, they're going back here in korea tomorrow." Chaeyoung answered.

"Momo haven't said anything about that. Ugh.. she didn't tell me anything and we were just on the phone talking an hour ago." Dahyun dials her girlfriend's no.

"Why didn't you tell me that you'll be back here?"

"Hahaha, chill Dahyunie. I wanna surprised you but Mina here messed up my plan. Sorry.. I want to see you already. I miss you.." It was Momo.

Tzuyu's just observing them and thinking of things. "How about her? Is she with them?"

Dahyun ended the call and turns to them. "Dwarf's right, J Trinity's back."

 

It's 9am in the morning when Momo and Mina arrived.

Tzuyu and her friends are inside Dahyun's car looking at the front of the airport when the 2 japanese girls appeared. The press are following them,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter