Chapter 19

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tzuyu went outside the building and walked around. She saw a little park that has swings on it nearby the stalls. She have decided to sit on it and when she was almost there, she saw Sana sitting on the other one.

"Hi, Sana unnie."

"Hi, Tzuyu ssi." Sana looked down on her phone.

"Can I tell you something? I know I can trust you. I just need to release what I'm feeling right now."

Sana looks at the other girl, she knows something's wrong. "Sure, I will listen to you. What happened?"

"I saw my girlfriend kissing her bestfriend."

Sana was shock to hear that. She didn't expect Nayeon to cheat on her. "Bestfriend? Was it Jeongyeon unnie?"

"Yeah, her. You're the only one I have shared this with. I just didn't expect.." Tzuyu's shoulder shakes then she cried. The girl buried her face on her arms.

Sana didn't know what to do. She stop her swing then put her arm on the girl's head. "I know it hurts, just let it all out Tzuyu ssi."

"And you know what? I avoided you for her that's why I didn't attend any of the meeting anymore." Tzuyu wipes her tears and looks at the other girl.

"I already know it.. I was so sad at that time."

"I felt something special when we danced that's why I chased you."

"I honestly, don't want to let you know that it was me because I know you won't be happy." Sana smiled and looked down.

Tzuyu saw her sadness, the girl gently put her hand on the other's girl hand. "No unnie, I was happy. Thank you for the dance. I really didn't want to avoid you. I just don't want us to fight but what she did to me was totally unexpected. I want to forget what I saw, what I heard. We've been together for a year and 6mos now but she cheated on me."

Sana looked at her and smiled the other girl smiled at her as well.

 

Tzuyu thought of Sana a lot of times and her admiration deepens whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter