Chapter IV

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our three friends hugged me and I called the others downstairs. They all went to the living room and I followed. Everyone sat on the big couch engaged in a conversation talking about what we did and found out so far.

"Her aunt will help you all attend the party secretly? When is it going to be again? Can we join?" Jihyo unnie asked in an excited voice.

"I would love to join as well. I really want to help Sana." Nayeon unnie looked at Momo and Mina unnie.

"We'll ask Aunt Akane about that. I wonder what kind of plan she has in mind." Momo unnie responded.

"I'm thinking about that too but I trust her. I'm positive we will see Sana unnie soon, Tzuyu." All of a sudden Mina unnie looked at me.

I sat on the small sofa across the couch. "I can't wait. I'm excited to see her." I looked at the others and gave them a little smile.

 

Two weeks is a long time. We chose to visit a few tourist spot while waiting for the day to meet her again. We have gone to see Kyoto Aquarium and Toei Kyoto Studio. The places were really beautiful and almost all of us had fun. I imagined Sana walking with us and smiling.

"Tzuyu?"

"Tzuyu." I felt a light touch on my arm. I looked at Jihyo unnie walking beside me.

"Yes, unnie?"

"I just wanted to get your attention. You were zoning out since we were in the studio."

"I can't stop myself from thinking about her. I'm excited but a little nervous and scared."

"Try not to think about it today. The view here is so pretty. It's regrettable not to enjoy it." 

"Thanks, unnie. Don't worry, I'm going to try to have fun."  I smiled at her.

 

My korean friends and I stared in awe at the natural beauty of the places that we had gone to. We always go out and savor each moment while we're still in Japan.

 After several days, the day has come. Her engagement party will start 11 hours from now.

 A soft, repetitive knock woke me. "Tzuyu.. Tzuyu.." I stretched my body and rolled out of bed. I sluggishly walked toward the door and opened it.

"Good morning." I said, heavy-eyed.

"Good morning, we have to go. Aunt Aka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter