Chapter III

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi, Aunt Akane. Sana unnie told us to call you asap."

"I know. We've talked about everything yesterday. I miss you and Momo!" 

"We miss you too. Can you meet us today?"

"Not today. My sister Kasumi ordered our family's technical team to trace all the messages and call that our phones will be making starting tomorrow. She doesn't want anyone near Sana except us her relatives."

"They are really hiding her from us. When and where can we meet you?" 

"Tomorrow is fine. Go inside the okonomiyaki house at 6pm, it's 5 blocks away from my house."

"Thanks. We'll see you tomorrow."

"Wait. Is the girl Tzuyu with you?"

"Yes, she's right here beside me."

"Tell her Sana wants to say that she miss her so much." I heard the woman said and my heart beat faster. Sana's aunt hung up the phone.

 

Mina unnie told everyone about the plan tomorrow. They were seem so confident that this woman is the key to finding my Sana. My friends went to bed early to get enough rest and be prepared in meeting the woman. I lie on my bed doing nothing for two hours until I fell asleep.

 

We arrived at 6pm sharp. We went inside the restaurant and followed Momo and Mina unnie. They both stopped in front of the last table where a brunette woman was eating her okonomiyaki.

"Hi, Aunt Akane! Long time no see!" Momo unnie embraced her.

Mina unnie kissed her on the cheek and sat beside her. "Everyone, this is Sana unnie's aunt, Akane. Us, J Trinity have been close to her since we were kids."

Dahyun and Chaeyoung introduced themselves first before me.

"Nice meeting you kids, especially you Chou Tzuyu. You can call me Aunt Akane. The woman extended her hand and offered a hand shake which I took.

I was really nervous because the woman kept looking at me. 

"Do you feel nervous or uncomfortable whenever I st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter