Chapter 22

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung are nervous, they don't know what  will they do to convince the guard that they are in the right age to pass. Dahyun is texting Momo.. she's asking where are they and that they are already outside. Dahyun is the first one who will be ask by the guard, she's now in the front.

"I told you, we three are already 20 years old."

"Really? You look younger than that. Lemme see your id." The big guy wearing a black leather jacket and a black pants is insisting that they are underage. Dahyun fished out her id from her bag and is about to let the guard see it.

"Oh my gosh, we're dead." Dahyun thought.

The front door banged open and Momo appeared. The big guy bowed to her. "Lady Hirai, good evening. These brats keeps on claiming that they are 20yrs old. Should I throw them out?"

"No, because they are right. Keith they're with us. Let them in."

The guy bowed to the 3 girls and before letting them in apologized. Momo leads them to a big and a fancy club there are a lot of people dancing and the music is blasting all over the place. Momo stands in front of a big door and opened it. It was a private room, they followed the japanese girl inside.

"Hi Dahyun ssi!" Sana runs and hugs the younger girl who is in the door, she greeted Chaeyoung as well. "She's not here." Sana thought.

Tzuyu's the last one to enter the room, Sana's covering the door. The younger girl is now standing behind her.

Sana was startled because someone touch her hand and hold it.

"Nice to see you again, Zaki." Tzuyu whispered.

Sana spun around and faces her.. "Oh.. hi Tzuyu ssi.." the girl's nervous.

"Hi unnie, Hi Mina and Momo unnie.." she smiled.

Everyone sits down.. Momo's on the left side of Dahyun while Chaeyoung's on the right. Mina's beside the dwarf then Sana and Tzuyu. They have ordered a lot of food and drinks.

"Momo unnie, the guard called you Lady Hirai. I'm curious as to why." Dahyun told her.

"Because our family owns this place."

Dahyun almost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter