Chapter 20

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ball continued, a lot performed. Mina, Sana and Momo danced to Crazy in Love by Beyonce. Chaeyoung and Dahyun sang and rapped to one of GD and TOP's song. Tzuyu and Jeongyeon's band jammed to Wonder Girls' Why So Lonely. Nayeon and Jihyo performed Bang Bang and a lot more students have participated.

Nayeon's sitting beside Tzuyu and they are not talking to each other. She can't even glanced at her direction. The younger girl placed her hands on her lap and Nayeon tried to hold her hands but failed. Tzuyu removed her hands and placed it on top of the table.

Everyone enjoyed the night except Tzuyu, Nayeon and Jeongyeon and it's almost 2am already so the party is about to end.

The student council officer with one of the teachers thanked everybody. 

"Everyone! Thank you for coming again and I hope you enjoyed our party. Let's all attend again next year, okay? Good night and be safe on your way home. Enjoy the rest of your night! Goodbye.." Jihyo bowed.

The students are going out now.. Tzuyu left Nayeon and approached her friend in the entrance. The older girl looked hurt.

"Hey, can I stay at your house tonight?" Tzuyu asked Chaeyoung.

"Why?"

"I don't want to spend the night with Nayeon today. I need a fresh air."

"Why were you crying? Was it because of her?"

Tzuyu nodded. "It hurts so much Chaeng." The girl's almost in tears.

"Yeah of course, it's okay." Chaeng hugged her friend.

Nayeon approached her..

"Baby.. let's go home. I wanna talk to you."

Tzuyu pulled away from Chaeyoung's hug. "Not tonight Nayeon. I'll sleep at Chaeyoung's. I don't want to talk to you.."

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I've broken up with her."

"Broken up with her? With whom????" Chaeyoung thought.

"So what? You think that makes me feel better?!! It doesn't work that way Nayeon. I don't even know if I can trust you again. I always choose you.. I want us to be happy, to always be okay because I can't live without you to the extent that I don't care about my pride anymore. I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter