Chapter 8

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tzuyu was on her way to the comfort room. When she was done, she stood in front of the mirror and fixed her hair. She plans to go back to the headquarters when she heard voices from the other end of the hallway. The voices are like fighting. Someone's asking for help so she ran and followed the voices. Tzuyu went down a little to the stairs and peeked. She saw a guy cornering a blonde haired girl, the guy's trying to kiss her. She observed a little more and saw that it's Sana.

Tzuyu quietly walked towards the guy." Hey, what are you doing?"

The guy spun around to see the person behind him. Sana looked at Tzuyu, her eyes pleading.

"Tzuyu! Help!" Sana shouted.

"Chou Tzuyu, what a pleasant greeting. Want to join us?" the guy opened his arms wide proposing a hug.

"No, thanks. Let go of Sana."

"I don't want to. Why would I do that? I know she likes me too." the guy touched Sana's shoulder.

Tzuyu clenched her jaw and fist. 

"You wish .. I'm going to count until three. I said let go of her or you'll regret going against me and harassing Sana."

Sana gave all her effort and force but the guy's too strong. The guy tried to kiss her again and he almost reached Sana's lips when Tzuyu punched him on his side.

He released his grip on Sana and turned to Tzuyu.

"You!" he snarled and lunged at her.

Tzuyu dodged his punches. She saw an average sized wood log on the top of the table and le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter