Chapter 9

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon remained composed. She and Tzuyu were on their way home, no one dared to speak. Tzuyu tried to start a conversation with her even though she knew her girlfriend's angry.

"Baby?"

Nayeon kept on walking.

"Nayeonie.."

Nayeon pretended that no one was talkin to her. After a while, they reached home and Tzuyu felt guilty. Tzuyu blocked Nayeon's way when she opened the door.

"Hey baby, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. It doesn't mean anything. I was just helping Sana unnie because she had dirt on her face."

"Okay." Nayeon responded.

"Look at me baby. Sana and I are friends like Chaeng and Dahyun are my friends."

"It doesn't look like it. There's something to it, Chou Tzuyu. Do you have a crush on her?"

Tzuyu was not expecting that question. "None. What made you say that?"

"Because you were never like that to your "friends" not unless it's me."

"I don't have a crush on her."

"But you find her cute, right?"

"No."

"I know you Tzuyu. Stop denying it."

"I said no. How many times do I have to tell you that I don't have a crush on her nor find her cute?"

Nayeon didn't respond. She forced her way to her room then locked it.

Tzuyu felt so bad, she let Nayeon have her time alone. She took a bath and locked herself up in her room as well. She lay upon her bed staring at the ceiling teary eyed.

"Chou? What happened? Is everything okay?" The first text was from Dahyun, she did not reply.

"Tzuyu? Hi. How's Nayeon? I hope you two have already talked." The second text was from Jihyo.

The third text message was from Chaeyoung. "Tzuyu? Even if you guys aren't replying to us, I know something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter