Chapter 11

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were in the middle of a heavy traffic. Tzuyu kept on looking in the left and right side of the road. Sana's car was on her upper left side. She saw Chaeng and Dahyun laughing with Sana and on the right side was Momo's car where she can see Jihyo sleeping at the back while Jeongyeon and Momo's talking to each other.

Nayeon was quiet throughout the drive. Mina was quiet as always. Tzuyu kept on looking at Sana's car. She imagined herself inside the car laughing with Sana. Nayeon is an admirable girl who rarely laugh at jokes. You can't also disturb her when she's too focus on what her doing but that didn't stop her from loving her girlfriend.

Sometimes when Nayeon's too busy their time together would be less and there were times she couldn't help herself to think that her girlfriend already forgot about her. Nayeon isn't the type to say sorry first even if it's her fault, it was Tzuyu who always apologizes to her just to fix their problem and be okay again. She still treats her as the perfect girlfriend and she believe that they're destined to be together even when they were just little kids.

It's already 6:15pm when they reached the park.

The student council officers prepared the video cam, the lights, cellphones, sound effects.

Mina was the first one to act. She wore a black long gown and high heels with a little flower stuck on her right ear, she was so elegant and has a dark aura to her. She was at first sitting on the long chair, stood up, walk slowly turned around elegantly like a princess then smiled at the camera.

"Cut!" Jihyo shouted. "Momo unnie, you're next."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter