Chapter 21

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's sunday, the girls doesn't have classes today. Tzuyu woke up, look around and realized that she's not in their house. Dahyun and Chaeyoung aren't in the room. Tzuyu's wearing one of Chaeyoung's big shirt that she only used when she's at home. The girl get out of the bed and opened the door.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung are sitting in the living room. Watching something on the television. She walk quietly to not disturb them.

"MOMO yah! Daebak. Did you see her slay the dance break in OOH AHH?" Dahyun keeps on praising Momo.

"I did. She's great.. every members of their group are pretty but j trinity stands out." Chaeyoung agreed.

Tzuyu's now standing behind them watching.

"It's Sana chan's shy shy shy!" Dahyun excitingly said to the other girl.

"Chingureul mannaneura shy shy shy!" Both did Sana's part.

"Sana unnie's so cute, isn't she?"

Chaeyoung nodded and look behind.

"Hey! How long have you been standing there?"

"Not that long.. good morning."

"Good morning Tzuyu yah, how are you?" Chaeng worriedly asked.

"I'm okay, this will pass. Let's go out, I wanna have some fun."

"Chou Tzuyu wants to go out? That's new.. and I'll be more than happy to take you somewhere, hmm..I'm gonna think of a place." Dahyun perked up because she remembered something.. "I'm going somewhere with the j trinity! You two should come!"

Tzuyu's thinking if she'll go or not. She's not sure if she want to see Sana today. "Maybe I'll join, Where are you going?"

"We're gonna go and hit the club! Don't worry, it's private." Dahyun winked.

"Join us Chaeng.."

"Okay, I'll go even if it is not my thing but hey we are underage. They won't allow us to pass through."

"Sometimes, it's cool to break rules, you know?" Dahyun answered.

"Arrgh! If you two really wanna go then I'll go too. I can't leave you guys."

Tzuyu smiled. "Thanks you too.."

Dahyun texted the three japanese girls. Mina said it's okay. They will all meet at 7pm in one of Seoul's biggest club.

"I'll meet her again." Tzuyu thought.

 

At the J Trinity's House..

The three girls are packing up all their things because tomorrow they will go to Japan for a festival. They've thought of inviting Dahyun to have some fun and she said she'll join them. After a few hours, she texted that she will bring Tzuyu and Chaeyoung.

"Sana unnie, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung's gonna join as well."

Sana felt nervous just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter