Chapter VI

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I threw my weight against the revolving door and spun out into the fresh air. There was an uproar in the lobby, men shouting. The guards that were with us blocked the guards that were with Sana's Mom who helped us exit the building successfully.

Once outside, I looked to my left and right, scanning the streets near. I was alarmed. "Take a cab or make a run for it?" I asked myself, my heart beating rapidly. I chose the latter.

As if by reading my mind, Sana took the stairs. We ran across the street holding each other's hands tightly. Looking in front of us, an automobile stopped in the corner of the street. The car window opened and Jihyo unnie stick her head out the car window in the passenger seat. "Tzuyu! Over here!" She yelled. Sana and I ran as fast as we could.

"Stop!" Someone growled behind us. I turned my head and looked behind. My eyes widened in shock upon seeing several guards sprinting towards us. I gripped Sana's hand tighter. "Just keep running, we're almost there."

"I'm going to do my very best not to stop." Sana responded. "This feels like we're in an action movie." She said, panting.

Nayeon unnie got out of the car from the back seat. She stood beside the open car door, waiting for us to get in first.

"Hurry!" She shouted.

The steady thump of my footsteps echoed in my ears and I felt a bead of sweat roll down my forehead. We let Sana hopped in the car first then Nayeon unnie followed. I stepped my left foot in the van, my upper body halfway inside. I felt a hand gripped my right leg.

The guard looked at me. "Do you think you can escape that easily?" His mouth was slightly curved in a mocking smile.

With all his strength, he pulled me by my leg then Sana screamed. Nayeon unnie grabbed my left hand and I slightly turned my body to right so that I can sit. I leaned my back against Nayeon unnie and she wrapped her arms around me.

"The rest of them are near! Sana! Here!" Momo unnie tossed a little perfume bottle at Sana.

Sana got up from her seat and positioned her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter