Chapter 36

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi Sana unnie.." Tzuyu said.

Sana smiled. "Hi, Tzuyu ssi."

Silence..

"Uhm.. How's the tour?" Tzuyu asked.

"It was so much fun. I love the fans who always support us." 

Then silence again..

Chaeyoung and Dahyun notices the problem. "Sana unnie! How are you?!" Dahyun hugs the girl then Chaeyoung does the same.

"Oh hello!! I'm doing great, how about you two?"

Nayeon's pulling Jeongyeon's hand, the older girl signaling that she wants to go. Jeongyeon nodded.

"We will go now. We have something to do regarding the next events of the school. Thanks and see you next time." Jeongyeon smiled. She and Nayeon left.

Jihyo stayed with the others and left to eat in the restaurant near the school.

It was a huge and a fancy restaurant. The place is bright because of the lights around it. The girls are eating happily..

Jihyo keeps on teasing MiChaeng and DahMo and the couples are blushing. It was a perfect night for them but not for Sana and Tzuyu. Sana's sitting across her and the girl isn't even looking at her. Tzuyu really wants to talk to her, she wants to mention about their memory when they were still kids. She wanna ask why did the girl keep it from her. She wants to know if she still loves her, to know how she's doing but she don't have the courage to do it.

She knows that it's her fault. She's the one who hurt Sana. The others are almost done when the japanese girl excuse herself and went outside of the restaurant Tzuyu followed.

"Yes, Mom. I'll visit Japan again in a few weeks. Leave it to me, I'll go to the meeting. Everything's fine.. see you. I love you Mom." Tzuyu heard.

"Sana unnie.." Tzuyu said.

Sana spun around. "Yes? Why? Do you need anything?"

"You need to do this, speak to her you coward!" The younger girl shouted in her mind.

"I wanna ask you something."

"What is it?" Sana replied.

"Uhm.. why didn't you tell me that you were the one that I met years ago? The girl who was lost."

Sana's surpri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter