Chapter 13

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Last night, the girls who stayed except Sana took a group video. Sana's the one who held the camera and when they're done they went home right away. Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Dahyun is in Sana's car while Tzuyu, Chaeng, Nayeon is in Mina's. Sana and Tzuyu drove each girl on their home and they agreed that when they are done, Tzuyu will use Mina's car so that they can go home too.

At the academy after class..

The 9 girls are standing on the stage facing all the students.

Jihyo started the short meeting. "Good afternoon my fellow students! I'm Park Jihyo, the student council's president. Thank you for giving us your time and for attending. As you all know, we yearly have a ball for everyone the main reasons for having that is 1st we could interact with the other students. 2nd, to get to know them better and 3rd is to have fun while maintaining the school's respectful image. We have prepared a small clip for you guys and I hope you enjoy it. Jeongyeon unnie please.." Jihyo looks at her.

The 6 girls went down from the stage and stands in front. Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Nayeon prepares the video and Jeongyeon hit play. In the start of the clip, there's Chaeng, Tzuyu, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo and Dahyun giving their best smile and is persuading the students to attend the event at their best. Tzuyu's face comes up close "So you guys better attend the most awaited event of the year, come and join us okay?!" Tzuyu winked and fanboys and girls screamed. After their invitation, nothing came up there's black screen then a blur image of a girl in black sitting appeared. The image of the girl slowly becomes clearer, the guys screamed.

"It's Mina!" "Woohoo!!!" After Mina's scene, Momo's comes up. Her fangirls are in awe watching her adorable scene then she smiled. Her fans are screaming her name just like what Mina's fans did. Lastly was Sana's. The guys are chanting her name.

"SANA! SANA!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter