Chapter 29

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina walks out of her room still thinking about Chaeyoung. It feels like a dream to her.. Momo nor Sana are in the room. She checked her phone and see text messages from both.

"Minari! When you wake up, go outside. We are having a picnic right now, there's bonfire!" It was from Sana.

"Mina chan, join us. Everyone's here!" The 2nd message was from Momo.

Mina misses Chaeyoung so much, she's used to having the smol girl around. She miss her encouragement, her voice and her cute smile but the japanese girl is afraid to face her.

She went out and saw the light from the bonfire and walk towards it. There's a lot of students sitting on the sand playing different games. Mina saw her group and approach them.

"Hi Minari!" Sana greeted her.

Mina smiles.. "Hi unnie.. good evening everyone."

Chaeyoung then look at Mina and the latter girl couldn't avoid her eyes. Mina can't describe the feeling that she has now. The smol girl blush and diverted her stare to the fire and Mina sits down, they are sitting across from each other.

Her group is playing truth or dare. The bottle stops at Chaeyoung.. Mina's the one who's going to ask her.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth" said the younger girl.

Mina's nervous but she really wants to ask Chaeyoung something.. "Is everything on the letter and poems really true?"

"Yes, it's all true. I can't lie to you Mina unnie for the sake of impressing you. You don't deserve it." Chaeyoung confidently confessed.

Mina figured out that everyone in her group knows about what happened.

Dahyun speaks up. "Aah Dwarf! You've changed, I'm proud of you!"

After a few turns, the bottle stops at Mina. Chaeyoung's gonna be the one to ask now.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth.."

"Mina unnie, what is your reaction when I said that I like you?"

Mina can't answer her question, the girl isn't responding.

"What?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter