Chapter 25

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week have passed, Tzuyu went back to their house and packed all her things. Nayeon begged the younger girl to stay and to talk to her but Tzuyu didn't give her a chance, she's now staying at Chaeyoung's. Other than that, everything's the same. The maknaes Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung always hangs out with the J Trinity members, Tzuyu's still avoiding Nayeon, Dahyun and Momo are always together and Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Jihyo are busy with the next big event of their school.

 

At the Cafeteria..

Tzuyu is sitting alone eating while waiting for her friends. She can see Nayeon with the other student council officers near her table, glancing at her.

The students all look at the door and the J Trinity members have arrived with Dahyun and Chaeyoung. They saw Tzuyu and she smiled and waved at them. The girls passed by the group of Nayeon and greeted them, Nayeon just smiled. Tzuyu, Sana and Chaeyoung's sitting together, Mina's in front of Chaeyoung then Momo and Dahyun. They can hear students talking about them.

"I wish they would stop." Tzuyu said while looking down at her food.

"Chou, just leave them be. Anyway, I'm curious about this.. how's your jabber account guys? I have a total of 798 followers. How cool is that?" Dahyun grins.

"Lemme check mine.." Chaeyoung replied. "I now have 955 followers. How many is yours Tzuyu?"

"Last time I checked it was 1, 231."

"Woah that's a lot. I bet you guys have way more than us." Dahyun looks at the japanese girls.

Momo unlocks her phone.. "Hmm, I have 1,375. You Mina and Sana?"

"Mine's 1, 329." Mina said. They all look at Sana.

"I'm just gonna refresh my account.. it's 1, 494."

"Daebak! That's almost all of the students here." Dahyun showed her shock reaction. "Let's see the top 10 ranking, here it goes.. Sana unnie's no. 1 followed by Momo chan and Mina unnie. Tzuyu's 4th then.." she stopped.

"Why? Go on.." Momo told her.

Dahyun clears . "Nayeon unnie at 5th with 1, 149."

Tzuyu eats again.. "Continue Dubu.."

Chaeyoung looks at her own phone. "I'll continue it.. myself at 6th then Jeongyeon unnie with 875, J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter