Chapter 23

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Is Mina unnie really asleep?" Chaeyoung thought. The smol girl is sitting beside Mina. She's staring at her pretty face.

The others already know her current situation, Sana and Momo placed her in the other sofa like chair across the one that they are sitting on with the help of the others. Momo and Dahyun keeps on talking to each other, they are non stop laughing. She noticed that they really are closer now. Momo's pinching Dahyun's cheeks and both are blushing.

"Something special is going on between them." Mina's awake.   "You know what? The moment that I attended the academy, I have received poems and it's from one person."

"Who is that person?"

"He said that he likes me so much but he never introduce himself. I wanna know who that person is so that I could love him. Why am I always unlucky? I never have the guts to confess to the person that I like and here I am being a coward again, I just wish it isn't her." Mina's observing the group again.

Tzuyu and Sana are quiet, no one's starting the conversation.  Sana thought of any thing to ask.

"How are you now?"

Tzuyu just finished drinking a glass of wine, put it back on the table and place her hand on Sana's waist. Sana kinda jumped a little.

"There are a few things that I have in mind. First, I'm blocking Nayeon off my mind because I don't wanna experience that kind of feeling anymore. Second, to have fun and experience things that I haven't tried yet. Third, is to look at you like what I'm doing right now and to answer your question, I think I feel better."

Sana realized that Tzuyu's a little drunk now but still know what's her doing. "Stop staring at me like that and your hand.. anyone here might see us."

Tzuyu smiled. "Why Zaki? Don't worry no one's looking. Do my eyes really affect you that much?"

"You do remember that no one knows what happened at that night and you still have a girlfriend."

Tzuyu doesn't care so she leans in, stares straight to her eyes and saw that the japanese girl blushed. She smiled and kissed Sana's lips gently. Sana closes her eyes and let the younger girl kiss her.

Chaeyoung sees Mina sits u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter