Chapter 35

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After a few days, everyone is lining up. The students are looking for the best part in the school's quadrangle to have a better view of the program that's being held. There will be special performances and thanks giving for the outstanding students who competed in regional sports and intellectual competition. The last performance would be from Twice. MinJung Academy invited the group to perform and a lot of the students and professors loves to see the J Trinity again.

Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun are standing in the front left side, waiting. Mina and Momo texted their girlfriends about the performance and they are so excited to see them dance and sing in person. Tzuyu on the upper hand, just want one thing to happen and it is to see Sana again. She doesn't care if the japanese girl would ignore her or if she's mad at her.

Twice is gonna be the next to perform and they are going up on the stage one by one. Each member are introducing themselves and the last one to greet is Momo. Screams and cheers from the fans are so loud.. then Momo's done.

 

"Where's Sana?" Tzuyu heard someone said behind her.

There's whispers around Tzuyu's place and they are all looking for the cutie y of the group.

Twice is going to perform now and Tzuyu's hope died.

"She's still not here." She thought. The girl is almost leaving, she turned but then students screams Sana's name. Tzuyu spun around and looks up on the stage.

 

Sana's on the stage. Her hair is blonde again. She's wearing the same blue varsity jacket that the other members are wearing, it's Cheer Up's concept. The girl is wearing a pink ribbon and she lose some weight. 

The younger girl can't believe what she's seeing now. "Zaki." She murmured.

Sana takes the mic that the emcee's giving her. 

"Hello!! I'ts Sana. It's great to see you guys again. We're so happy to be h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter