Chapter 37

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"She's gonna be fine." The doctor said. "Depression caused it. The patient may be feeling so much emotion these past few days. Did she cry so much? Because that's one possible reason. She's feeling too much emotion."

Sana thinks that she may be the reason.. and the girl felt guilty.

The doctor gave them the prescription.

Almost everyone stays in the hospital until morning, Jihyo left earlier because of school. She's being called for a meeting but said she'll be back.

Chaeyoung and Mina went to the nearest convenient store to buy them some food. Momo and Dahyun went to Chaeyoung's house to get some stuff for Tzuyu, they left Sana to check on Tzuyu.

Sana reads news on her phone about government issues, then plays games while waiting for the younger girl to wake up.

After an hour, Tzuyu wakes up. Sana immediately stood and will go outside to call a doctor but the girl stopped her. She's holding Sana's arm.

"Can you stay here for a few minutes unnie? I just want you here by my side."

Sana nodded and sit again. "How are you feeling now? Are you hungry?"

"I feel okay.. I just feel really sad and hurt."

"Why?"

"Because you are avoiding me. I'm hurt because you have moved on. I'll keep telling you that I still like you and I'm going to prove to you that I deserve your love. I will court you if I need to."

Sana don't know what to answer. "Do what you want Tzuyu ssi if that will make you happier. I really need to call the doctor, okay? Don't move." The girl went outside.

The doctor came back and check on her. He said that Tzuyu will be discharge tomorrow. She still needs rest.

Sana sits again beside her and the younger girl keeps on staring at her when someone knock on the door. The japanese girl stood up and opened it. Tzuyu looks at the door and sees Nayeon.

"Sana ssi, can I talk to her for a few minutes?"

"It's okay.. Tzuyu ssi, I'll just be here outside if you need anything." Then she went outside.

Nayeon walks to her and stand beside her bed.

"Tzuyu yah, I heard what happened from Jihyo ssi. How are you feeling now?"

"I feel better, thanks."

Nayeon reach for Tzuyu's hand. "I'm really sorry for everything that I did. I lied to you and cheated on you. I know that I am the reason why you and Sana ssi's not okay. I will fix all of these as soon as possible. I hope that you find it in your heart to forgive me."

"I already forgave you Nayeon unnie."

"Thank you, I wish you happiness."

"I wish you happiness too. What's your plan now? You will be graduating in 3 months."

"I'm not sure yet.. I'll look for a job once I finish studies. Jeongyeon's gonna help too. We will both look for a job or maybe travel in different countries until we find our happiness. Thanks for everything and I am sorry again." Nayeon looks at her and left.

 

Sana goes back, it looks like she cried. Her eyes looks tearful.

"Is something wron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter