Chapter 31

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon and Tzuyu are inside the room at the end of the hallway. If only stare could kill, Tzuyu's dead by now.

"What do you want to talk about?" Tzuyu asked right way wanting their conversation to end quickly.

Nayeon doesn't know how to start the conversation. She breathes deeply. "About us.."

"Us? There's no us anymore.. you ended it when you cheated on me, Nayeon sunbae."

"You did not let me explain."

"Why would I do that? I clearly heard everything. Your explanation won't save what he had before."

Nayeon suddenly cried.. "How could you do this to me? You made a lot of promises, Tzuyu. I thought you're different from your parents."

Tzuyu felt so hurt remembering what her parents did to her. "I.. I'm different from them."

Nayeon smiles, and she knows that she hit the bullseye. "No, you're not. You said that you will stay by my side forever. You said that I am the only one that you want to be with, that I matter to you the most. What happened to you Tzuyu? You cheated on me first, don't you remember it? You did it with Sana.. you like her even before right?"

"I did not cheat on you. Yes, I told you and I promised you those things but you don't deserve it."

"I just thought that.. I'm the most important person to you since we were kids, when you saved me when I was lost. I wish I hadn't expect anything from you." Nayeon kneels down and cried.

Tzuyu's having doubts on her decision.. she can't let herself fall for everything that Nayeon said but since that day the only thing that the younger girl finds the most important is to not be like her parents. She's about to go outside now when Nayeon hugs her.

"Don't leave me.. keep your promises Chou Tzuyu, don't be a coward. Just leave Sana. I know that she won't be able to stay with you all the time and you know her responsibilities. She'll eventually find someone and leaves you." Tzuyu released herself from the older girl's hug.

"She's not like that." And the girl stepped outside.

 

Tzuyu's lying on her bed thinking about everything. She knows her principle and that's the most imp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter