Chapter 5

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the headquarters.

 

Jihyo sat on the chair in the center of the room and put a stack of papers that she has to sign. 

"Nayeon unnie, what do you suggest?" Jihyo looked at Nayeon.

"First we have to decide what the theme's gonna be."

"I have a suggestion!" Sana waved her arm. "Let's have a masquerade party. It'll be so cute and cool."

Jihyo interrupted. "I like your opinion Sana unnie, what do you guys think?"

"I think it will be so mysterious and exciting because we haven't had that kind of theme before. Let's also ask Jeongyeon's opinion. Where is she by the way?"

"I already called her 20mins. ago she said she's almost here.."

"Uhm, who's Jeongyeon?" Momo asked.

"She's the vice president of the student council alongside Nayeon unnie. I'm sorry it's rare for her to be late but she said.."

The door swung open revealing a short haired girl. "Hi, Jihyo and Nayeon unnie!!! Miss me?" Jeongyeon winked.

"Yah! you're late." Nayeon touched Jeongyeon's ear and pulled it.

"Ouch, ouch. Stop it, unnie. I'm sorry." Jeongyeon saw a chair near Twice's Mina and sat. She also said hi to Tzuyu. She hasn't noticed the 3 girls are with them at first. "Woah, I know you. You're Twice's j trinity! You're Mina, Momo and Sana! What an honor to meet you, I'm Jeongyeon."

The girls shook her hand and introduced themselves as well.

"So Jeongyeonie we have a suggestion for the ball's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter