Chapter 16

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tzuyu went to Chaeyoung's house first. She wants to see her friend's gown. The dwarf went inside her room and when she opened the door and stepped out, Tzuyu saw her gown.

It's a purple gown and not too long. "What do you think, Tzuyu?"

"It will look good on you, I'm sure of it. It's not that long so it will look perfect on you who's smol." Tzuyu laughed.

Chaeyoung puts her gown back in her bedroom.. 

"Why did you do that? I'm still looking at your dress."

"Then stop teasing me.. you're lucky because you're tall."

"Hahaha, okay. I'm gonna stop now. Where's your parents and your little sister by the way?"

"My Mom and Dad are on a business trip in UK, they brought my little sister. I wasn't able to go with them because of the ball."

"I see.. you won't regret choosing the event anyway. It'll be so much fun."

"I hope so.."

"How about Dubu? Have she texted you?"

"She haven't. I wonder why she's always not around."

"Let's go ahead and check on her! Her house is just 15mins. away, right?"

"Yes.. okay. I'll ask Mr. Hwang to drive for us."

The two are on their way to their friend's house. Tzuyu gets her phone and dialed Dahyun's no.

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Hey Dubu!! Where are you? Chaeyoung and I are in front of your house."

"Really??! Wait. I'll just ask Ms. Kim to open the gate for you."

In a few mins the tall gate opened creating a loud noise.

Dahyun appeared in front of their mansion and is calling her friends. She told the girls to wait for her in her bedroom.

The door opened and Dahyun greeted them again..

"Hi Chou and Dwarf, what's with the sudden visit?"

"Dahyunie, we haven't see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter