Chapter 4

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tzuyu and Nayeon are preparing for school. It's almost 06:30am now and the class will start at 07:30am. There's an announcement and all students are required to go to school 30mins. earlier than the usual start of the class.

"Hey, are you done? Good morning.." Tzuyu walked out of her room and saw Nayeon in the living room checking her bag.

"Almost done, good morning. I'm just checking if I forget anything. All clear, let's go."

Tzuyu kissed Nayeon on the lips.. " I love you so much baby eversince I saw you crying that night, I felt the attraction."

"I love you too. I won't forget that night as well." Nayeon cupped Tzuyu's cheeks. The two grabbed their things and left.

They arrived in school at 07:05am and the little ceremony for Twice's j trinity has already started.

 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, here's Momo, Mina and Sana from Twice!"

The trio appeared on the stage and introduced themselves.

"Good morning everyone! We're Twice!" they bowed.

"I'm Twice's Momo. Good morning everyone.."

"Hi, I'm Twice's black swan Mina. Good morning and thanks for being here.."

"I'm cutie s exy Sana from Twice. Thanks for the warm welcome and I hope we can be all friends, sha sha sha.."

Guys and girls cheered for them. The guys are going crazy over Sana's cuteness.They danced to their part in Cheer Up and thanked everyone.

The student council's president Park Jihyo waved at Nayeon and Tzuyu upon seeing them. She gestured them to go backstage.They were surprise to see Jihyo with the j trinity members.

"Hi Jihyo, wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter