Chapter 7

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The class ended. Tzuyu was putting her notebook and book in the bag, she was in a hurry. When she was almost outside the classroom, someone called her.

"Tzuyu!"

She spun around and saw her smol friends Dahyun and Chaeyoung approaching her.

"Yeah? Chaeng, Dubu?"

"Yo Chou, sup?" Dahyun greeted her.

"I'm doing fine, you?"

"I'm good.."

Tzuyu remembered the meeting. "Hey, I'll just talk to you two later. I have to go somewhere, bye."

"Stop! I heard you're one of the organizers of the ball with your girlfriend, Jihyo and Jeongyeon unnie plus the j trinity girls. Mind having us in your meeting? I wanna see them in person."

Chaeng finally spoke. "Me too, Tzuyu. I'm a big fan of them. It's a little favor from your friends."

"I'm going to bring you along just don't act all so excited when you meet them, understand?"

The two nodded and followed their friend. She turned around the corner and pushed the door open. The 6 girls are already there, waiting for her. They all looked at the 3 girls.

"I'm really sorry, our professor dismissed the class so late and I hope you don't mind because I brought my friends along. This is Chaeyoung and Dahyun."

Dahyun introduced herself first..

"Hello, my name's Kim Dahyun. I'm in the same class as Tzuyu. You're Momo, Mina and Sana, right?" the 3 japanese girls nodded and smiled at her. Dahyun offered a handshake and the trio accepted. She took a longer time in shaking Momo's. She's enjoying the moment and Momo noticed it. She knows that Dahyun is her fan she felt a little shy but still smiled.

"Nice to finally meet you, Momo unnie."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter