Chapter 38

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in the student council's office..

"How are they Jihyo?" Nayeon asked.

There are a lot of papers in front of them, no one was able to disturb the president of the student council. Jihyo barely let her eyes leaves the sight of what she's doing but her friends are an exception. She stop signing the papers then looks at Nayeon's direction.

"Unnie, if you are asking about Sana unnie and Tzuyu ssi.. they are together now. I was there yesterday when Tzuyu confessed. It was so sweet and beautiful."

"I see, I'm happy for them. Those two deserves to be happy." Nayeon smiled and changed the topic. "Do you have any schedule later?"

"I'll meet someone." 

"Who?" Jeongyeon butts in.

"JB.."

"That guy who's so head over heels in love with Sana? Are you two going out now?" Nayeon smiles.

"I don't know unnie. He asked me out and I told him that I don't have the time. He asked me out for the second time then I thought to myself why not? I'll give it a try."

"Haha this is the first time that we've heard you interacting with a student who does not have connection with the organization." Jeongyeon told her.

Jihyo blushed. "Because I saw his effort for Sana unnie. He looks kind and he is talented that's why I accepted his invitation."

Nayeon laughs. "You don't need to explain why Jihyo. Hahaha. We are happy for you."

"Thanks Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie. How about you two? What's your plan?"

Nayeon becomes serious again. "Jeongyeon and I are looking for a place to live in Busan because we are targeting a job near it. I'm excited." The older girl looks at Jeongyeon. The girls are sitting beside each other.

Jeongyeon touches Nayeon's hand and laid her hands on top of hers. "We're gonna stick together and support each other." Jeongyeon smiled.

Jihyo suddenly stands up. "I see, that's a great plan. Unnies, I'm gonna excuse myself for a few minutes. I need to give these to our dean. I'll be back in a jiffy." Jihyo left.

Nayeon stares at Jeongyeon. "Thank you so much Jeongyeonie, for always being by my side. You make me happy all the time and I'm sorry for everything. I didn't keep my word when I said I like you and it got complicated because of me."

Jeongyeon responded. "No unnie, I understand you. Everything happened doesn't matter anymore as long as I'm with you. Whenever you cry, I feel hurt too so I'll do my best to make you smile always." Jeongyeon leans in and kisses the other girl on her cheek. "I love you Im Nayeon and what I feel won't change."

Nayeon smiles and shows her bunny teeth. "Aww.. you're so sweet. Thanks Jeongyeonie.. but I can't give you any answer yet, okay? Let's just enjoy all the things that's happening to us f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter