Chapter 14

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nayeon felt Tzuyu's behind her. She doesn't know how to approach the topic. The girl touches her waist..

"Hey baby, you did so great earlier. You're the most beautiful among all of them." Tzuyu back hugged her.

"Liar.." Nayeon thought. The girl decided to just go with the flow and wait for the chance to confront her girlfriend about it.

"Really? I'm the most beautiful? Mina, Momo and Sana are beautiful too especially Sana but anyway thanks, baby."

Tzuyu kissed her on the lips and she kissed back.

"Let's go home?" Nayeon asked the younger girl and she nodded.

When they got home, Nayeon prepared their dinner. She's sitting in the couch in the living room waiting for Tzuyu, her girlfriend's taking a bath.

She turn the tv on and see Twice performing, it's now on Sana's shy shy shy part.

"Tsk." Nayeon turned off the tv when the camera zooms in on Sana's face when she was doing shy shy shy.

"Nayeonie, what did you turn it off? You don't wanna watch Mina, Momo and Sana?" Tzuyu's behind her.

"I'm just not in the mood. If you want, turn it on again and watch." Nayeon stood up and threw the remote on the couch. She went inside her room.

Tzuyu knocked.. "Baby, what's wrong? I'll listen to you. Have I done something wrong? Let's talk about it."

"None, I'm fine. I'm just tired. I prepared something for you it's on the table. I wanna sleep. Goodnight." The girl closed the door..

The younger girl was thinking of knocking again when someone texted her..

"It's from Chaeng.."

"Tzuyu, how are you and Nayeon unnie?"

Tzuyu replied. "We're not that okay.. she the tv then she was watching Twice performing and when it was Sana's part she turned the tv off then suddenly her mood changed. You know she's a fan of that group."

"I told you she saw your jaw dropped earlier because of Sana unnie. Yoda, what's with you? You and her doesn't have this kind of issue before not until Sana unnie came."

"Yoda?! Hey dwarf.. I told you in the first place not to call me that again. Let's just meet in lunch, something's bothering me."

"Sure,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter