Chapter V

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two woman motioned for us to get inside the car behind them then she drove after we got in. Fifteen minutes has passed when we stopped in front of a five star hotel.

"This is the top hotel here in Japan." Momo unnie said beside me.

I looked at the massive structure towering in the center of the city. "Wow.." I said in an awestruck voice.

They told us to go inside and the shorter girl talked to the front desk employees. I saw the lady behind the desk handed a key card to her. They led us to a room on the 5th floor and told us to change our clothes. Before going out, one of them pointed at the clothes hanger rack inside the room where we saw several white long sleeves and black vests. All of us changed the moment they left without taking our masks off.

They came back in the room at the exact time that we're done. The taller girl called someone from the outside. A woman in her 40's who I assume was the manager opened the door and greeted us, she explained everything and told us to relax and smile at every guest.

We were summoned in the hotel's lounge to help prepare and accommodate the guests arriving. I walked and looked around. I felt someone tapped my back and I spun around.

"She's definitely not here yet. Relax, Tzuyu. We don't want anything to go wrong. Let's wait for a perfect timing." Mina unnie said.

A glance at my wristwatch told me that we only have 10 minutes to prepare everything. Mina and Jihyo unnie were called on the left side of the lounge.

We three walked, greeted and accommodated every guest. The party started at 07:00pm sharp. A man and a woman stood in front. Everyone stared at them.

"That's her parents." Momo unnie said quietly but enough for me to hear it. She stood beside me.

Sana's mother look elegant and they are right, her father look like her. Her parents thanked the guest for coming.

Then my heart raced. There she was, her arm hooked through the guy's, walking towards her parents. Sana wore a white embroidered dress with sheer elbow sleeves. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, my daughter, Sana and her fiance, Azuma!" Her father exclaimed with excitement in his voice.

Sana smiled at her parents and her fiance. They both greeted everyone and said their thanks. The guy stood closer to her and wrapped his arm around Sana's waist.

My teeth clenched. If it had been possible, my eyes would sear holes through him. If I could only jumped him and thro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter