Chapter 1

Maybe Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A cute girl is lost, the doe eyed girl is looking out the window observing her.

 

"Tzuyu!" her mom called out.

"I'll be down in a few mins!"

Instead of going to their living room, Tzuyu helped herself up on the chair and made in on the edge of the window. She reached for the nearest branch of the tree. The girl was able to get into the branch in the middle part of it then jumped. She quietly walked and hid behind the house near where the little girl is standing.

"Mom!? Mom?!" the cute girl cried and kept looking for her Mom.

Tzuyu pitied her, she approached her and touched her left shoulder. The girl looked at her.

"Have you seen my Mom??" and cried louder.

Tzuyu was in panic and didn't know what to do.

"Hey, don't cry. I'll help you.. follow me."

She led the little girl into the core of the city. Tzuyu checked each area and streets that they are passing. Near the flower shop in the 5th street, she saw a woman in her 30's looking like she's about to collapse.

"Is that your Mom?" 

The girl wiped her tears with her handkerchief and widened her eyes.

"Mom!"

"Let's go" Tzuyu held the girl's hand and run.

They reached the woman and the little girl did a backhug. She cried so much. Her Mom spun around and hugged back.

"Sweetie, I was all over the place looking for you. Where did you go? I was so worried."

"Sorry Mom, I followed the guy selling candies.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter