Chapter 57 M

Day by Day

Yoo looks into the distance as he had enter the battlefield camp.

Taking the jade pendant in his hand, his gaze hardens and clutched it tightly.

 

Eun Hye smiles childishly as she swings the jade pendant around her fingers carelessly into the air. “If you promise to marry me, I’ll give it back to you.”

Yoo glared at her.

“If not, I can just-“ she stops and hold it in her hand. With one move, she threw it into the pond of his mansion.

“You-“ Yoo angrily growled. He had no time to be mad at her. Turning to the pond, he impulsively dives into the pond. Though the water was clear as crystal, he didn’t see the jade inside. Plopping out of the surface of the waters, he quickly looks around, trying to measure where she threw it.

He turns back to her, eyes widening at her as she held the jade pendant in her hand.

Damn it, she fooled him.

She smirks as a corner of raised. “Got you.” She looks at the jade pendant, observing it carefully. “I see, this seems to be a very important object to you…”

With his eyes piercingly glowering at her, he looks away. “Give it to me.”

She thought for a moment, “I don’t want to.”

He hissed under his breath, she grinned mischievously.

“What do I get in return?”

Amused, he dryly chuckle. “Are you blackmailing me?”

She clicked her tongue, “Tch~ Negotiating, ‘husband’.”

He was annoyed by her marriage tactics. “What do you want from this ‘husband’?”

She seems to be in deep thought then turns to him innocently. “What do I want… is for you to guess. That’s your homework for tonight, my dear ‘husband’.” She grinned and walked away while swinging the jade pendant with her finger again, taunting him.

As soon as she vanished, he grit his teeth and punched the surface water. That bitc- “Argh!” he mutter.

 

“That heartless .” He mutters.

“Who?” Jong Kook’s voice enters.

He turns around, bowing to Jong Kook. “General,” he handed him a letter, from Crown Prince Bolin.

They faced each other as Jong Kook nodded and held his hands behind his back. “I see you are unscathed.”

“My apologies, please punish me.” Yoo guiltily bowed again.

Jong Kook sighed. “What is it?”

Yoo stood tall and took a deep breath, changing his gaze into a serious one as he faced a much calmer Jong Kook, the General.

“I want to be placed at the front lines.”

Jong Kook’s eyes diverted and look at him intensely.

Yoo bows his head, “General-“

“No.” Jong Kook answered without hesitation, making Yoo look up at him.

“We both know that this is a dangerous war.”

“Exactly.” Jong Kook stood firmly.

“General Kim-“

Jong Kook turns around, “You will be placed at the back of strategy formation. End of discussion.” He was ready to leave-

“Are you afraid that I will mix feelings with business?” Yoo almost shouts. He and Jong Kook had never had any disagreements about this before, ever since the first war they fought together.

“Or is it that you have lost trust in me?” Yoo asked again, his voice raspy.

Jong Kook halts, listening.

“You know how I feel towards the Mongolians.” His body tremble and anger rose at the mention of Mongolia but fought the urge. “I will definitely fight for Goryeo.”

Jong Kook turns around, his stature was calm but his eyes said it all. With each step he took towards Yoo, his thunderous image of a General grew.

He stopped as he reached Yoo, face to face.

“I trust you. But do you trust yourself?”

Yoo opens his mouth, ready to protest-

“Can you allow someone to take her life? Watch her lifeless body plop before you without interfering?” Jong Kook’s words came out like venomous water, scathing Yoo.

Jong Kook took another step forward, breathing deeply and speaking carefully.

“If the time comes, can you kill her?”

Yoo fought to speak but no words came out of his mouth, as if his tongue was paralyzed.

Jong Kook pats his shoulder, squeezing it before he left Yoo standing alone in the dark night.

***

Ji Hyo stirred awake as the cold air enter the tent. With only the blanket around her body, she looks around, seeing Jong Kook stand before the formation map of the battlefield in his black robe, with his hands behind his back was stunning sight through the drapes.

Ji Hyo blushed as she looks under the blanket. She was completely , but clean.

She slowly, silently got out of bed, taking her robe around her. Her legs were sore, unable to close. Ji Hyo wraps her arms around his waist, her head lying on his back. His tensed body relaxed as he noticed it was her. She shyly hides her face as he curls a smile.

“Why? Embarrassed?” He chuckles as she hides her face deeper. “I’ve already seen every inch of your body.”

She sneaks at the formation as she let go of him. Walking around the side to get a better look, she folds her arms across her chest. Her long hair loosely covers her face but tucked behind her ear.

The frown in her expression as her brows furrowed together and her wrinkled nose under the light was enticing.

Jong Kook looks at the map again, concentrating, barely.

“The next attack starts at dawn.” He spoke, concentrating on the hill formation.

“Dawn…?” she repeated. It was currently past midnight. Dawn was only in a matter of hours, the most is 4-5 hours.

He nodded. “An ambush.”

Ji Hyo worriedly glance at him. “The soldiers are still healing, many are injured and wounded.”

Giving her an assuring smile, “It is normal for casualties in a war. The most important goal is victory.” His eyes diverted back to the map. Though he seemed calm, he was thundering in question on the inside.

Can he win this battle? This war?

The Mongolians were extremely cruel in killing. They are located near their territory, grassland and the desert where it is their natural habitat. They will most likely triumph them.

He sighs, not noticing Ji Hyo had walked to him. Taking his hand, she caressed his face to look down at her.

“You will win, General.” She smiled. Her big eyes reflected his image as she looks back at the map. “Let me fight by your side.”

Jong Kook frown, caressing her other cheek. “You do know, sweet talking does not convince me.”

“Do you think I am sweet talking you?”

He raised his brows.

“I simply want to stand by your side.”

He found himself falling deeper for her.

“And fight with you until the end of victory. You know I am not that weak, I can manage,”

She was right, he knew it fully well. She was well-versed in archery, a great asset to the army. The fact that she was the one to innovate the new weaponry was an even greater deal as it had increased military advancement. Not only that, her sword skill was passable, reminiscing the time at the palace where they spar against each other.

In the last few years, he had finally felt the urge of competition in sword skills as she flipped through midair, swinging the sword against his. If only she was a man…

“You can’t,” he heard himself say as he lets go of her, walking to his desk. “You have to leave for Yuan, first thing in the morning.”

“Oppa,” she trailed him. He turns around, handing her the letter.

“Crown Prince Bolin had sent me this letter. Your presence is needed. There is going to be a trap ahead, the safest route is to travel by water.”

She frowns, taking the letter. Reading the content, she sighed, crushing the letter in her hand.

Ji Hyo hugged his back, her arms wrapped around him tightly. He was hurt. She knew fully well.

Her hand unties the robe and pulls off him to the ground.

The scars on his back, the freshly healed whips… The scars had darkened and whiten over the years. His back, if one were to go through this much pain, would they have survived?

Tears made its way to her eyes. Her fingers traced them, leaving a peck on them. Softly.

Jong Kook closed his eyes. Those scars… ugly, a reminder of his weakness.

Her lips linger around the scars, the tips of her fingers brushed against his skin, creating goosebumps. A chill ran down his spine.

She kissed his shoulder, then bites it. Jong Kook growls lowly as his manhood had harden by her touch.

Her tongue sensuously him.

Jong Kook, possessively turned around, pushing her back to the table. His onyx eyes had only one look, hunger.

With her blurry eyes, she moved the strands of hair out of his face, before taking off the pin from his hair, letting it flow down. Instantly, he pulls her forward and took her lips, urgently. Encircling his arm around her waist, he pushes the things on the table on the ground, creating a small crash.

He grabs her, sitting her on the table while his hands crawled over her body. The robe had already shifted into a slit along her thighs.

“General! Is there something?” a soldier called from outside, alerted by the crash.

Jong Kook retracts, almost cursing under his breath. “Nothing.”

“General…” the soldier was worried.

“Leave,” making the soldier shut up and leaving from the tent’s entrance.

He pulls the robe to one side, revealing her porcelain shoulders. There, he her neck, and biting. Ji Hyo groans while he lets out animalistic sounds.

It was addicting, she made him crazy. Jong Kook, without thinking, lifted her skirt up to her waist and worked his fingers around her bloom. Ji Hyo squirm, reciprocating his touch as she nibbles his ear and her fingers ran through his locks of hair.

Taking her in his arms, he takes her off the table, turning her around. His manhood now out of his pants hungrily poked her buttocks. He squeezed her buns, then leans over her, biting her shoulder as his hands cupped her peaches.

Teasing her bloom with his throbbing shaft, he enters a little then out, and again. Hearing her uneven breath and panting made him harder, excitedly throbbing.

Jong Kook s in, fully inside her wet core. Ji Hyo bit her lip, as she held onto the edge of the table. The image of her dressed in her robe, underneath, the robe falling to her shoulders and skirt rolled up to her waist was enticing.

Jong Kook in a rhythm, slowly at first but he couldn’t stay still as she him in deeper and deeper. Ji Hyo wanted to scream as her mind was clouded with ecstasy, wanting to taste him inside her.

His quick s rushed inside her, making her body tremble, her legs growing weak as her body curved up to receive every one of his . Each hits her soft spot, causing her body to grind up and sweat glands form and her hair sticking to her face.

His well-endowed manhood thickens inside her, throbbing and the veins rubbing against her bloom.

The table rocked in a rhythm with them, then at last, squeaking.

“General-“ the soldier called again, worried that something may be happening to the General. He wanted to rush inside but had to wait for an answer. Yet, no answer as he only heard a low groan.

He gasp, is the General injured? No-

“General!” he rushes inside, hand on his weapon, opening the entrance drapes.

Jong Kook roars as he pulls out of Ji Hyo’s sweet, drenching bloom. He pulls her skirt down to cover her bottom and pulled his pants up, though his erect shaft was still apparently bulging underneath.

Get the out!”

The soldier’s worried gaze had disappeared. He blushed intensely and became the size of a mouse. The General was indeed scary. The intruder- the General’s wife. The soldier quickly runs back, hiding his face. He blocks the entrance as soon as he exits. Huffing, he held his chest.

The other soldier came around. “What happened?! The General?!”

The soldier quickly brings one finger to his lips, “SHhh~” He cautiously glance at the drapes then blocks it. “No one can go inside. The General is resting!”

The other soldiers warily glared at him then at the drapes.

The soldier puts his hand on his hips. “General Kim’s orders! No one is to enter the tent until morning!” He then blocks it again.

Finally, the other soldiers left and went back to their posts around the tent area. The soldier then reverts to an ‘oh--I’m-in-deep-’ mode as he runs away from the tent. Luckily, he only saw the General’s back. But seeing his killer face made the soldier scared to death.

Back in the tent, Jong Kook was enraged. How dare that soldier abruptly enter when he had order him to leave, interfering with his heavenly time inside-

He turns back to Ji Hyo who was giggling as she sat on the table. Leaning back, her hands held her up while she giggles. His eyes switched from anger to amusement as he found her giggling music to his ears.

“Is it that funny?” he folded his arms across his chest. “We’ll see how I punish him after this, that scoundrel.”

She nodded, crying from laughter now.

Jong Kook bit the bottom of his lip. His manhood was still bulging, urgently wanting to be inside her again. Whilst her laughter, he hoisted her in his arms.

She grabbed his neck, circling around him as he secures her legs around his waist.

“Hold tight~” he whispers. Ji Hyo’s giggles hissed and purred as he swiftly enters her. With bent knees, he pumps her up and down his shaft as they stood and held her in midair. Ji Hyo threw her head back, while Jong Kook took her peaches into his mouth.

In this position, he filled her entirely. His face fastens, pumping in and out quickly, he felt her tighten around him.

Ji Hyo lets out a high-pitch whimper as she felt her bloom pulsating and ed. A gush of her juices now slather around their privates.

She gasped for breath as Jong Kook continue to inside her. He then halts, letting her catch her breath as he wasn’t close to ing just yet. Carrying her to the bed, he lets her down.

Ji Hyo sits up as she pushed his back on the bed. She takes his lips hungrily and retracts. She wanted to taste him.

She got on her knees, staring in awe at his erected, thick, long shaft. The veins clearly visible against his throbbing manhood, she held it in her hand. It was big.

Jong Kook pushes himself up with his elbows on the bed. He looked over at Ji Hyo in between his legs.

“Ji-argh,” he groans as she the head of his shaft. Swirling her tongue around it, her hand pumps it up and down while the other touched his balls. A tingling sensation swivels over as he felt intense pleasure from her hands and mouth.

Ji Hyo then takes his length into , squeezing her lips together to tightly him. He threw his head back as she bobbed up and down slowly then fast, then slow and fast against. Her hands pumped around the wet shaft.

She couldn’t help it, the taste of his essence made her go crazy. Her face became hotter as he filled .

Yes, it was her first time. She read romantic novels, many of them. She didn’t think it was going to be useful now she understands why. Jong Kook was tasty, delicious, addicting.

Taking him in , she reacts to the tip them down to the bottom, then again.

He moaned her name, letting out animalistic growls as he felt himself reaching the maximum. He wanted to be inside her.

“Ji Hyo,” he sits.

“Hmm?” she made a sound as she his shaft from the bottom to top them all in .

“I can’t hold it back anymore, I want to be inside you,”

She giggles and the tip of his shaft. He helps her up to her feet. Ji Hyo straddles on top of him, kissing him deeply.

As she straddles him, he had pushed the skirt up and away, sliding himself inside her.

“Agh…” Ji Hyo moaned as his length filled her. Every inch of him buried inside her. With Jong Kook sitting, she slowly moved up and down on his lap, causing the friction between them to increase.

His mouth twitch at the itch in his manhood, he was going to ed. He holds her buttock, moving his hips up, he then moves her up and down, quick and fast.

Ji Hyo leans over and took his lips while his one hand takes her , playing with her . Rocking over him, his hands then held her hips tightly, pushing her up and down on him.

Ji Hyo twitched as his hot seeds filled her, throwing her head back, loudly. Jong Kook pants, biting her as he continues to fill her until it was over. He then pulled out of her.

She threw her head towards him and took his lips. Sensuously and softly. She kisses him.

She whispers. “As long as I’m alive, I won’t let anyone hurt you.”

Jong Kook smiled with blurry eyes. “You still have to leave.”

She bitterly smiled, a moment of silence. “I’ll come back.”

“Promise…?” he whispers.

She nods, “I promise.”

The unshed tears in his eyes finally came streaming down. Ji Hyo wipes them away and their foreheads touched as she gave him an assuring kiss.

She caressed his cheek, she would never forget this look on his face. Seeing him in this vulnerable state made her weak.

She kisses again.

“Ji Hyo…” he mutters in between kisses as she still sat on his lap. “Are you sore?”

She moves her head back, getting a glimpse of his now erected again manhood. Does he…

“No.”

He takes her lips again and lies her on her back, continuing to make love to her through the night.

***

In the Letter from Crown Prince Bolin

 

To General Kim,

 

The perpetrators are Ex-Marshal, Kim Mu-Ryeok and the lost prince of Yuan, Kenji Wu. From my gathered intelligence, it seems they have collaborated in this tactic to kill the all the mixed royal descendants of Yuan. The Xiong’Nu prince was assassinated recently. Ji Hyo is in great danger.

According to my theory, the goal is for Kenji to become the Emperor of Yuan while Kim Mu-Ryeok becomes the King of Goryeo. It is undeniable.

There is a trap ahead of the capital. The best route will be by water. Please send her to the intersection of the west river. My men and I will be there. Her presence is needed.

As for Ex-Marshal Kim Mu-Ryeok, there is intelligence that he is on the side of the Mongolians, the mastermind of the strategies for this war. Please, be prepared.

From Crown Prince Bolin.

 

************************************************************************

Another M chapter.... XD