Chapter 2

My Hoseok, My mate

Hoseok was a weak wolf and slow developer. It would take him more time to understand than others. His learning capacity was slow but once he learned he would never forget it. Though it would take him time he would do the work perfectly than others.

Hoseok was four years old. Since then he was treated differently than other wolves of his age. Other wolves were taken to hunt but Hoseok was taught how to cook. Other wolves were taught how to handle sword but Hoseok was taught how to Knit and stitch. Other wolves were taken to the adventures while Hoseok was taught how to sing and dance. Other wolves were taught how to protect alpha but Hoseok was taught how to make alpha happy. Jaeil's wife, then Mhysa was preparing Hoseok to be a perfect wife of her son Jackson and a perfect Mhysa.Hoseok was taught several rules since his childhood:

1. Alpha's happiness is his priority .

2. Alpha is always right.

3. Alpha should not be presented with imperfections.

4. A Mhysa always stays by his alpha and pack in good and in bad.

5. Alpha's orders are his commands.

There were many rules that Hoseok was taught with. He was forbidden to make enough friends. Forbidden to go out of territories. Forbidden to talk with lower rank wolves, the omegas. 

"Abba why cannot I play with my friends?" five years old Hoseok asked to his father.

"Because you are special. You are future Mhysa" his father would kiss his cheeks and say. 

Hoseok was drawing some uneven pattern on the pond with his fingers. Suddenly someone covered his eyes.

"I know it's you Mark, I can smell you" a twelve year old,Hoseok smiled.

"Ah I used a lot of flowers nectar to cover myself" Hoseok's best friend, Mark said.

"I can smell you even in a crowd" Hoseok laughed.

"How is your study going?" Mark sat with Hoseok.

"Very good" Hoseok smiled, literally showing his dimples. "Ah and I got you this. I cooked it. Try" Hoseok said as he took out something from his light blue robe.

"Wow, it's a rabbit" Mark said he opened the meat nicely wrapped with banana leaf.

"Mhysa taught me this. She said future alpha Jackson likes this" Hoseok smile brightened more.

"You too eat some." Mark said as he tore a piece and reached to Hoseok's lips.

"I don't like killing and cooking rabbits." Hoseok said as he put his both legs inside the cold water. "They are so cute. I like to play with them"

Mark laughed at this. "Hoseok you are the first wolf I have ever seen that doesn't like eating rabbits. I would eat them alive if I find"

"But future alpha should be fed with cooked and good meats" Hoseok said as drew circles on the water with his legs.

"Hoseok, I am going to be a knight as I grow up" Mark said.

"Wow...... then you will have to protect me" Hoseok clapped happily.

"Why?" 

"Because I am future Mhysa you idiot." Hoseok laughed . His laugh sounded so cheerful on that calm and isolated place.

"Why you have to be Mhysa, Hoseok? There are other girls and boys in the pack too" Mark said with sadness on his voice.

"Oh...." Hoseok grunted and dramatically rubbed his head in frustration." Because I am special" 

"Of course you are" Mark looked at Hoseok , who was too busy on smiling at the ripples he created on the pond. " I would protect you even if you were not chosen as Mhysa." 

"Huh....why?" Hoseok asked but his eyes still fixed on the water.

" Because I ........" 

"Hoseok!" Jaeil's wife was standing a little far from them. Both of them startled at the sudden strict commanding voice. Hoseok's skin turned pale. " I think you know all the rules" 

"Mhysa" Hoseok ran and kneeled in front of the Mhysa. "  He is my only friend. I promise I don't have other friends."

"I guess it's your time to study. Let's go" Mhysa pulled Hoseok from his hands and threw a glare towards Mark . Mark bowed to Mhysa. But Mark didnot missed the tears that Hoseok dropped before leaving.

"You are indeed slow at understanding, Hoseok" 

Hoseok now turned sixteen, was a definition of beauty. His beauty and characters were praised on the whole pack. His black and smooth hair that came up to his shoulders, he would knot half of his hair with silk ribbon, those big eyes that he got from his mother would disappear into a thin line when he laughed, his tall and pointed nose, red and plumpy lips that would form a heart shape when he laughed, his long necks, long and slender hands, a perfectly curved thin body without any spots, long and slender legs that wouldn't make any noise while he walked. He would always wear thin silk long robes, with long sleeves. His robes were mostly light in color. 

"I tell you Hojoon, Hoseok surely grew beautifully" Jaeil said to Hojoon.

"It's all Mhysa's and your hard work. " Hojoon said.

"Of course Hoseok is taking my place in the future, also I had to make him perfect for Jackson. I had to do that" Mhysa said.

" Listen Hojoon, Jackson is grown up now. He is ready to take place of alpha. I think we should hold the marriage as soon as possible." Jaeil said.

"But alpha Hoseok is just sixteen now and you know he is weak and slow developer since his birth. He hasn't been hit by his first heat till now, I am afraid Hoseok is not ready" Hojoon said.

"I have taught him till now Hojoon. He is well known with all the roles and responsibilities. And in future even if he gets hit with his first heat, there will be Jackson. So I don't see any problems" Mhysa said.

"You have looked after Hoseok since his childhood, more than me. You have more rights to decide than me. I will go as your wish" Hojoon said.

"It's done then. I am announcing Jackson as the alpha in a week and the marriage with be held after a week"

""As you wish alpha"