Chapter 23

My Hoseok, My mate

"Seokjin hyung...." 

Seokjin who was busy teaching twins some characters looked at the door. There stood Hoseok with a gentle smile and pulling the sleeves to cover his fingers. Seokjin smiled back.

"Can I talk with you in private?" Hoseok said nervousness seen in his eyes.

"Both of you are not leaving the room until you learn the characters." With this Seokjin went to another room with Hoseok.

 

 

"He did..... WHAT??!!" Seokjin looked Hoseok with wide eyes and Hoseok had to cover Seokjin's mouth.

"Hyung, why are you shouting?" 

"I am sorry. Just got surprised. But Yoongi really did that? I mean did he really stop himself?" 

"Umm." Hoseok nodded.

"Of course they said, Alphas have great controlling power. Well it is quite surprising to me that he could control himself when he reached that far with you." Seokjin tsked.

"I told him to stop." Hoseok said, voice low.

"Wait..... WHAT??!!" 

"Hyung...   you really want kids to listen us?" Hoseok had to beat Seokjin on his back to make him silent.

"Hoseok, can you tell me why you told him to stop?" Seokjin sighed.

Hoseok nervously gulped. With shyness on his face he slowly leaned towards Seokjin and whispered something.

Seokjin looked at Hoseok with i-cannot-believe-you look.

"What? I thought I was getting sick. I was afraid that Alpha will get my sickness. I never had that feeling before and after I got sick last time. It was horrible." Hoseok said as he slowly looked at the floor, playing his fingers.

"And who said you that, when you have 'that' feeling you are sick?" 

"Previously, when I was in North I was severely sick. I was kept at forest and noone was allowed to visit me. During that time in forest, I felt it. I used to drink lot of potion. I never felt that before. It was....it was really painful..and.....and.......and..." Hoseok looked at Seokjin with a red shy face and covered his face with hands ".....hard and some days before when Alpha fell against me, I felt that feeling again. I was so afraid that I was getting sick. So, I told Alpha to stop." 

"Hoseok, why are you so naive? " Seokjin said as he pulled away the hands from Hoseok's face. " Firstly, it is natural and secondly you are not getting sick, you stupid." 

"Am I really not getting sick, hyung?" 

"Of course not. Looking at the way Yoongi caring and pampering you, I don't think you will ever get sick."

"But, I had that feeling again. I know it. I never had that before."

"Tell me, do you felt that when you were with Alpha Wang?" 

Hoseok took his time to think as he pouted and roamed his eyes , blinking. " Nope" 

"It's because he was not your mate. Your body was acting towards your mate when you were with Yoongi . It's natural thing. Mates do have that."

"Hyung, but when I was told that I was sick, I didn't know Yoongi but also I had that." 

"That's because our little Hoseok grew up since then." Seokjin said as he pinched Hoseok's both cheeks." It's a relief that Yoongi will be your first."

"Ahhh... hyung that hurts." Hoseok released himself from Seokjin as he rubbed his cheeks."...and first what?" 

"What I am saying is you had your first hea......"

"Seokjin, can you......" Namjoon just entered into the room. "Oh, Hoseok you are here?" 

"Uh- hyung.....I ......I ....was about to leave. I just came to meet Seokjin . I should go now. " Hoseok nervously stood up.

"Why hurry? Stay, we will make dinner for you." Namjoon said.

"It's ok hyung. And Alpha must be alone at palace. He will throw a tantrum if he doesn't see me. Some other day. I must leave now." 

"Oh! Hoseok, it's better if you talk with Alpha about the matter." Seokjin laughed.

"Hyung!!!!" Hoseok nervously looked at Seokjin but soon left the house.

"What was he talking about?" Namjoon looked at Seokjin.

"He thought he was getting sick while actually he was getting ." 

 

 

"Prepare for the best musicians, best cooks, best dancers. You know how is he. So, give your best." Yoongi said as he looked at all the knights and etas.

"But you know it too. Your brother is too perfectionist. We cannot even match his taste. Last time all cooks ran out of ideas." A-tom said.

"Yea, he even complained on the curtains." P-goon added.

"And should I remind his dissatisfaction upon the color of plates. Seriously, which Alpha complains that?" Xero said.

"I will tell the workers to replace all the equipments and linens of palace. We will get the best products of East before the arrival of your brother. At least we can try." Namjoon said.

"Hey guys, though he has that habit and cold look outside but he is kind person. We all know how he helped me to be where I am today. " Yoongi said.

"Well, it is. Then, we will take our Leave. Lots of work." Others said as they bowed to Yoongi and left the room.

"Mark, can you stay? I have some work with you." Yoongi looked as he saw mark leaving the room.

Mark who got confuse at first looked at Xero who was leaving the room. After a comforting nod from Xero , Mark went back .

"Mark, can you help me with Hoseok ?" Yoongi said.

Surprised Mark looked at Yoongi with wide eyes. He then looked at Namjoon who was busy writing some letter maybe was also shocked.

"I mean.....I .....mean.....can you tell me about him? I am less known about his likes and dislikes. I will be helpful for me ." Yoongi smiled.

"Umm. Yea, sure. His favorite color is green. He really likes butterflies. He really hates cooking and eating rabbits. He may behave like a mature person but he is totally kid. He speaks his name when he gets too embarrassed. He is really protective towards his loving ones. He won't show his problems and is better at hiding. " Mark smiled slowly." ....what else?.....oh ...his Abba calls him hobi." 

"You still love him, isn't it?" Yoongi said.

"Who cannot? Yes, I admit I loved him. But now it's different. He has got his mate. He will soon be the Mhysa of East. He has earned all the respects and love he deserves. I am happy. At least I can stay near him, watch him everyday. It's not that I am taking your place, Alpha Min. It's just that I am happy I could be around him. At least now I am satisfied that he won't need me any more." Mark said.

"I don't know what Hoseok has gone through and I don't want him to remember those thing again. I promise you Mark, Hoseok will never have to cry again. I will never leave him and protect him with all my might. " Yoongi said.

"I don't have a doubt on that Alpha Min. I cannot doubt on you. I have seen what  you have done for him. I hope Hoseok too can go along with you. I mean he may not be kid physically but he is still kid at heart.He is still unknown about the phases of our life. I hope Alpha Min can consider it." Mark said.

"Sorry?" Yoongi said at confusion.

"Our Hoseok was trained from little age. He was all loaded with books. Never he was given a chance to learn naturally. He was still a kid when he was married. As you saw it already Meera didn't like him as Mhysa of North. Moreover he was married and was living a life worse than a worker. When he had his first heat, he was told he was sick and kept in forest. Meera didn't want him and Alpha Wang to get along. Hoseok is still pure, Alpha Min. He still doesn't know about heats and all . I hope Alpha Min can help Hoseok with it." 

"Hoseok had his first heat?" 

"To your surprise, he came to Seokjin today. Seokjin told me that he didn't said heat but he said sickness. " Namjoon added.

"And should I talk with him, about it?" Yoongi said as he looked both mark and Namjoon, repeatedly.

 

 

"Hoseok"

"Alpha"

Both of them spoke at the same time as Hoseok was sleeping on Yoongi's and his another hand caressing Hoseok's cheeks. Something that always drifted Hoseok into sleep.

"Alpha first..." Hoseok said as he looked down.

"What about Hoseok first? " Yoongi said.

"It's nothing really." Hoseok smiled. Inner himself was trying to throw up all the questions that made him curious about what was Seokjin saying .

"Me too. It's nothing. I... .I.....just wanted to..... uh-....it's cold isn't it? You should be cold." Yoongi said as he pulled more cover over Hoseok.

Hoseok nuzzled his face on Yoongi's chest at the warmness and care of Yoongi.

"Tiring day, Hobi?" 

"Ummm"Hoseok who had spent his day running with the kids and exploring some hidden gardens in the mountains hummed. But soon he looked at Yoongi with a wide surprised face.

"How do you know I am called Hobi?"

"I know all about you, I am your mate after all"

"Wah, you really are amazing. Wait........did Mark tell you?" 

"No, he didn't." 

"I know, it must be Mark. Only he knows about this. It was Mark, isn't it?" 

"Ok, ok it was Mark. I am sorry. Should I not call you with that name?" 

"It's ok." Hoseok smiled." I give you the right." Hoseok said as he again returned back to his position. " It sounds nice to hear." 

"Awwwww.... Hobi likes it? Really? " Yoongi said as he started to tickle Hoseok.

"Alpha, no no no....I said no..." Hoseok laughed as he covered himself with cover.

"You are really ticklish." 

"Alpha please stop......I am tired. I want to sleep." Hoseok said between his laughs.

Yoongi stopped tickling but when Yoongi was trying to sleep soon Hoseok started to tickle him.

"Hobi, I thought we were getting sleep." Yoongi said as he saw that smirking face of Hoseok.

"Revenge time!!!!!"

 

 

Hoseok couldn't sleep. He was feeling too hot. He threw the cover and got himself away from Yoongi but also he was feeling too hot. He slowly woke up but soon felt dizzy. The cold sweats were gathering on his forehead. He heart beat got faster as he felt the same way he felt before when he got sick. He was getting sick. He should be with Yoongi. Before Yoongi wakes up he has to treat himself. But what?? 

Right now, a tub filled with cold water was only solution that Hoseok could think of.

Yoongi woke up as he felt his arms light and sudden miss of heat.

"Hoseok...." he blinked his eyes and roamed his hands on Hoseok's side which was empty.

It was midnight and Hoseok was not on bed. Worriedly Yoongi woke up and lightened the candle. Hoseok was not far because he could still smell him. So he followed the smell.

"Hoseok.." Yoongi called as he opened bathroom's door.

"Alpha, don't!!" Hoseok who was sitting in the tub , hugging his knees worriedly looked towards Yoongi. To his bad Yoongi was already inside.

"Hoseok" Yoongi could smell the faint sweet smell in the air. Hoseok was on heat.

"I am sick. I will get back once I feel good but Alpha don't stay here. You will get infected too." Hoseok said as he hid his face between his knees.

"Let's get back to room, Hoseok. You will catch cold." Yoongi said as he came near tub giving his hand to Hoseok.

"Alpha, understand me. Please go back. I will come later. Please leave me alone for now." Hoseok said.

"I will help you, Hoseok. We will go back to room and I will bring Seokjin. He will treat you. You will get healed soon. Is that ok?" Yoongi said.

Hoseok slowly nodded. Yoongi slowly pulled Hoseok from the tub and carried him on his arms. Yoongi's touch was enough to make Hoseok all sensual. Right now all Hoseok wanted was to stay near with Yoongi and Yoongi all over him.

Yoongi was fighting with his inner self as he carried Hoseok. His inner wolf was wild as soon as he got the scent of wet Hoseok while his human was resistant because he had made a promise to Hoseok. A promise that he won't touch Hoseok without his permission. Namjoon's saying repeated on his mind.

"Seokjin said since Hoseok took a lot of potion on his first heat, his phenormons are all suppressed. His second heat is going to be more wild and fierce."