Chapter 34

My Hoseok, My mate

" But..... you don't have to....." Hoseok smiled as he accepted a basket of fruit from one of the member of his pack.

Today all the members of pack had gathered in the palace. They were there to congratulate their Alpha and Mhysa after all Hoseok was going to give them their future ruler. Hoseok has been receiving many gifts. He seems to be happy when the older people give the blessings to the unborn child. Taehyung was sitting beside Hoseok busy playing with Dodo. Yoongi stood by the side of Hoseok's bed as he thanked each and every one of them. By the evening, the floor of the room was almost filled with piles of silks, fruits, hunts, flowers and many more. 

"Woah! Just look at all these!!! You are still popular." Yoongi said as he pointed towards the gifts.

"I got surprise when almost everyone came." Hoseok laughed.

"Of course! East loves you." 

"I also love you, doll." Taehyung who was too busy playing with Dodo finally spoke.

"I love you too Taetae!" Hoseok said as he pinched both of Taehyung's cheeks.

"Doll, when will you give me my someone special? Alpha said that you have kept that someone." Taehyung's eyes shone in curiosity.

"When did I, you little rascal?" Yoongi said.

"Ummm...soon. Very soon. But Taehyung should promise me that you will always love and protect that someone. Can you?" Hoseok asked.

"I promise, doll." Taehyung said with a rectangular smile.

 

 

 

"I am so sorry, he must have caused trouble. I had to go to mountain to search herbs. I didn't expect him to come here. Namjoon was too busy. I am totally sorry." Seokjin said as he carried sleeping Taehyung.

"No, he doesn't cause any trouble, hyung. Instead he was so caring this whole day." Hoseok replied.

"What could this little guy could help on?  Hey, I must leave now, it's getting dark. Also, rest well Hoseok. You are in the end of months. Anything happens, call me." Seokjin said.

"I will, hyung. Goodnight." 

"Finally, some husband and wife time." Yoongi said as he sat beside Hoseok.

"Oh, so you were looking for the privacy?" 

"Of course! It is not that I cannot stay whole day cuddling with you but since there were so many visitors I couldn't." 

"It is like as if I am going to leave you. Min Yoongi , I am enduring all this pain just for you, got it?" 

"I am sorry, Hoseok . I am responsible for this. I should have waited till you get a little older. You have to go through a lot of pain ,right?" Yoongi said as he interlinked their fingers.

"Pabo!! It was my decision. You don't have to be sorry. Also, it is a sweet pain. It gives me the feeling of happiness that I am going to be a mother. It makes me feel happy thinking that I am the one that Alpha Min loves. I am the one that Alpha Min owns." Hoseok smiled.

"You are the one Hoseok." Yoongi smiled too. " Only one." 

 

 

"I don't know but I don't feel much ok today. Also I don't feel like eating." Hoseok sighed.

"Any other problems, Mhysa?" Jinyoung asked. Seokjin was mixing some potions on the table.

"Since baby has started to move inside, I really feel heavy to move. I don't even have strength to walk." 

"That's a good sign. It is common during pregnancy. You are much more developing. You should be cautious. Since it's your last month, baby can come at any time." Seokjin said.

"Will it hurt, hyung? I mean, I have heard a lot of people die while giving birth. I.....I....will I ..... can I do it? " Hoseok said nervously.

"Stop thinking those nonsense, Hoseok . You are too strong and healthy. You have Alpha with you, you have us. So, don't worry. Everything will go fine." Seokjin said.

"Hoseok, look who is here to meet you?" Yoongi came into the room.

"Hoseok!" Excited Yoon, entered into the room.

"Yoon hyung!! , You came to meet me?" Hoseok said as Yoon hugged him.

"Of course, as soon as I heard that you are in your end month, I couldn't stop myself. Alpha Song too gave me the permission so I came here running. Omo!!! Look at you. I can't believe. It feels just like yesterday I attended your wedding." Yoon said.

"You came alone? Where is Alpha Song ?" Hoseok said.

" That old man is busy with some palace renovation. He will be here as soon as he will finish the work. I came with Hansol." Yoon said.

"Hansol?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah, he is outside. Taking out goods from the carriage." Yoon said.

Just then there was a knock on the door and Hansol entered the room.

"My lord, congratulations. I wish your baby has the shine of sun and knowledge of Buddha. Skills like a king and heart like a mother. I don't have anything expensive but I will serve you with the best I can." Hansol said as he kneeled and bowed.

"Hansol, we both are omegas, right? You respect me, what would I need more than that? Also, of course my child will learn to dance from you. Will you teach?" Hoseok smiled.

"Of course, my lord. It's an honor to me." 

 

 

Now, meeting of Seokjin and Yoon will always be something full of fun or adventures , Hoseok should have known that. Like from the first day, Yoon arrived both Seokjin and Yoon were non stop talking about herbs and potions. Like today, both Yoon and Seokjin went somewhere leaving Hansol and Jinyoung to take care of Hoseok. It is not that Hoseok doesn't want them to enjoy. It is just that without them it feels lonely.

"My lord, take some sleep." Hansol said.

"Umm. I feel sleepy." Hoseok said once he lied down on the bed with the help from Hansol.

"Hoseok, these...." Yoongi entered.

"Shhh....he is sleeping." Hansol said.

"How is he doing ?" Yoongi said.

"Great, he ate all the food today."

"Can you place these flowers on the vase? I think he will like them." Yoongi said as he handed Hansol some flowers.

"Of course, Alpha."

"Hey, Hansol . Did you find your mate?" Yoongi asked.

"No, Alpha. Not yet." Hansol said arranging the flowers on the vase.

"You can tell me. I have got a lot of good knights. You can choose from. " Yoongi said.

"My pleasure, Alpha but I am sorry. I don't want to right now." Hansol said.

"You are a good person, you will find a good mate." 

"Thank you, Alpha but currently I am learning potions with his Highness and I want to focus on it ." Hansol said.

"Wow, you amaze me." 

"You overpraise me, Alpha." 

 

 

Hoseok knows Yoongi loves only him. Hoseok knows Yoongi hadn't accepted Hansol's feelings before. Damn, Hoseok knows Yoongi will never see another omegas but that wasn't enough to stop Hoseok from being jealous. Well not now, when Hansol was arranging the clean clothes in the cupboard and Yoongi decided to help him.

"I can do it, Alpha. You don't have to." Hansol said.

"You are our guest ,Hansol. You are already taking care of Hoseok. We cannot let you work." Yoongi said handling Hansol a neatly folded bedsheet.

"Hoseok, any problem?" Mark spoke.

"Mark, what is the punishment for killing Alpha?" Hoseok asked.

"Huh?" Mark was surprised.

"Whether I kill one person or two, the punishment is same isn't it?" Hoseok said as he picked a book and arrogantly flipped the papers.

"Uh...that I have to ask Xero." 

"I know Seokjin hyung, Yoon hyung and you are with me. You all will help me to hide the bodies right?" Hoseok said as he looked towards Mark.

Mark knows. Seokjin had warned him before that Hoseok's mood swings are dangerous. But he didn't expect it to be this dangerous.

 

"Hansol, help me bringing Hoseok's potions."

"How is Hoseok doing, Hansol?"

"You must be tired Hansol . Get some rest." 

"Hansol, if you ever have the feeling of getting a mate just let me know, ok?"

"Wow, you are a quick learner." 

Hoseok won't say it. But since some days Yoongi and Hansol is being really close. It is not that Hoseok hates it. It is just that.......he is jealous. Completely jealous.

"Hoseok, you want some fruits?" Yoongi finally turned towards Hoseok .

"ASK YOUR HANSOL." 

 

 

Hoseok was about to lie down when a strong pain raised in his stomach. Pressing the area a little Hoseok , sat on the bed. Just then his trousers got wet as he couldn't control the flow of water.

"Jin...... Jinyoung..." Hoseok whispered. His face already red and covered with sweats. His trembling hands trying to find something he can hold to. A loud sound of vase breaking alerted Jinyoung's sense.

"Mhysa! Are you alright?" Jinyoung hurriedly ran into the room catching Hoseok's both hands, helping him to lie on the bed.

"Yoon...gi...... Yoongi......" Hoseok was in extreme pain and all he could remember right now was Yoongi .

" All are gone to Seokjin hyung's. Alpha has gone for pack's visit. For now please don't panic. You can do it." Jinyoung said.

"It hurts ,Jinyoung. It is killing me." Hoseok had balled the bedsheet as his body arched a little.

"Mhysa, don't lose hope. Think of good things. You can do it." Jinyoung was trying his best not to panic.

"Hoseok!!" Yoongi was already entering into the room. His eyes widened as he saw the condition of Hoseok . Pool of water on the floor and Hoseok's lower part was all wet. Hoseok was crying.

"Hoseok....." Yoongi walked near and caught Hoseok's hands.

"I guess he is ready for birth. I don't have any idea on this. We need Seokjin hyung and Yoon hyung." Jinyoung said.

"Bring them. Bring them now!!!" 

 

"Hoseok, don't panic. Exhale and push." Seokjin was saying.

Hoseok's lower part was covered with a plain sheet and Yoongi was controlling himself not to get faint as he saw the blood stains in that sheet.

"Hansol and Jinyoung, I need warm water and lots of soft clothes. For now take all these." Yoon said as he gave them a pile of blood stained clothes.

"Will I die, hyung? I don't want to die." Tears flowed from Hoseok's eyes as he caught Seokjin's hands tightly.

"We are with you, Hoseok . You are doing great. Don't think of such things." Seokjin said.

Yoongi cursed himself. He felt guilty. He had never seen Hoseok so miserable. He should have thought that Hoseok was still underage to be pregnant and give birth. Yoongi knows Hoseok's mother was dead while giving birth. This sent a chill within Yoongi. No, he won't let that happen. What will he even do without Hoseok ? What is the meaning of his existence if Hoseok will not be by his side? 

"Hoseok...." Yoongi gently ran his hand on Hoseok's forehead and wiped the sweats before he brought their hands together and intertwined their fingers. " you are doing great, love. Just don't lose your hope. I am here for you." 

Within sometime Hoseok calmed. He would push but he wasn't crying or gritting his teeth like before. Yoongi suddenly kneeled on the ground as he punched one fist on the ground. Another hand still intertwined with Hoseok's. He was grunting and his face all red with sweats falling from his forehead.

"What......... happened ?" Yoon confusingly looked at Seokjin.

"Alpha Min is taking Hoseok's pain on himself." Seokjin said as he bite his inner lips to control himself from crying.

 

 

"What is it? What is it?" Seokjin's voice could be faintly heard.

"Awwwww....so cute." 

"Look at those eyes."

"And that lips." 

Yoongi blinked his eyes as he looked around himself. His concern totally went towards Hoseok, who was seemed to be tired and breathing in peace.

"Hoseok?" Yoongi's hand ran on Hoseok's cheek.

"My Alpha ." Hoseok tiredly smiled.

"Thank you for coming in my life." Yoongi smiled.

"And here comes our new Royal member." Yoon said as he placed the baby between Yoongi and Hoseok .

"It is princess." Seokjin said.

Yoongi's eyes filled with tears as he held the baby on his arms. The baby was sleeping quietly. Princess was indeed beautiful. Even in her sleep her long eyelashes, little chubby cheeks, red lips showed her beauty.

"She looks exactly like you." Yoongi said sitting beside Hoseok .

"You are proud of me, right?" Hoseok asked. His voice soft and small.

"So much. I am so proud of you. You are the strongest omega I have ever seen." Yoongi smiled.

 

"Ok, ok don't surrounded her. Let the fresh air come." Seokjin was shouting for like fifth times. 

Princess was sleeping soundly in her cradle and the cradle was surrounded by all kids, including Taehyung , Jungkook and Jimin.

"Is she doll too?" Jungkook asked.

"I think she is." Jimin replied.

"No, she is my someone special. Doll gave me specially." Taehyung said.

"Abbajoon! It's not fair! Doll only gave Taehyung someone special." Jungkook ran to Namjoon .

"Oh! Don't worry Mark uncle and I will try hard to give you your someone special. Isn't it, Mark?" Xero said as he nudged to Mark.

"Shut up, will you?" Mark beat at the back of Xero's head.

"Ew, I don't want from you . I have my Jimin." Jungkook said as he ran towards Jimin again. 

"You will regret it." Xero was shouting.

"By the way, what are we going to call to princess?" Yoon said. Everyone looked at Yoongi .

"Well, I am still not able to think of a beautiful name but.........."  Yoongi scratched back of his head.

Everyone sighed in disappointment.

"Lalisa." Taehyung spoke as he smiled when princess yawned. "Her name is Lalisa. My Lalisa." 

"Lalisa? Well it's a good name but......" Yoongi was speaking when the princess cried.

"Oh Lalisa is awake." Hoseok ran towards the cradle.

"Lalisa must be hungry." 

"Awww Lalisa is cute even when she cries." 

"Hello, Lalisa I am your uncle Xero. This is your aunt Mark." 

"Go away, Xero." 

".....well yes Lalisa is pretty good name." Yoongi sighed silently.

 

#Lalisa from Blackpink. Though I ship her with Jungkook. Low-key me ship every handsome male idol with Lalisa. Ok bye!!!!