Chapter 21

My Hoseok, My mate

Yoongi woke up and smiled at the sight. Hoseok was sleeping like a little kid. Yoongi's shirt enough to be his dress covered up to his thighs. Hair all messed up and the neckline dropped up to his shoulder enough to show his fair and unmarked neck. Yoongi moved closer to Hoseok's face as he leaned forward to kiss Hoseok. As he was near Hoseok suddenly opened his eyes. Yoongi who got caught was confused as he continued to stare at Hoseok. Meanwhile, Hoseok who just woke up from his sleep was surprised to see Yoongi this closer, since their kissing last night.

Both continued to stare at each other because both of them were shocked. It was Hoseok who blinked several times and got his eyes down.  He tried to hide his face deep into pillow as he was blushing now. He looked back at Yoongi again as he pressed his lips into a thin line. Yoongi too looked into Hoseok's eyes as he gently removed hairs that were falling on Hoseok's face. With his fingers gently running over Hoseok's cheeks, Yoongi raised his eyebrows a little with a tiny nod as if he was asking.

"May I?"

Hoseok who got more red with this move of Yoongi, smiled a little as he slowly closed his eyes.

"Yes"

Hoseok's heart which was beating faster and louder was slowly calming down as a soft lips met his with gentle strocks on his back. 

"Good morning,love" Yoongi wished him in the kiss.

Hoseok, the one who used to wake up early ,get the perfect attire and make over, get his Alpha's breakfast ready and wakeup Alpha, never in his life had thought that he would be woken up with so much warmness. He had never thought that there will be someone who will cherish him even he if he is in imperfect condition. So is this what it feels to be in love? 

"Still tired? Did I wake you up? Sleep back." Yoongi said as he pulled Hoseok to his chest giving him the gentle strocks on his head.

Hoseok would love to sleep again if he would be woken up just like before.

"I am not sleepy." Hoseok said his voice dry due to sleep.

"Is that so? You stay here, I will ask Jinyoung to get water ready. We can take bath and then......." Yoongi said as he got off from the bed .

"Can I meet Seokjin hyung?" Hoseok said as he too sat on bed rubbing his eyes.

"Of course you can. Why ask me? But most importantly , I think we should get you new clothes." Yoongi smiled and left the room.

Hoseok who was still analysing Yoongi's words, suddenly got embarrassed as he looked at his current situation. The neckline of the shirt was way down to his one of the shoulder showing most of his chest and the length of the shirt was way up revealing his thighs more than it should be. Gathering all the blanket he covered himself. Was I too sleepy???

 

 

"Show me the best one." Yoongi was saying to the tailor.

"But Alpha this is the best silk. It is rare and expensive. Even most of the tailors don't have this cloth." Jaebum was done with Yoongi.

"But I don't like it. What if Hoseok doesn't like it? Don't you have others? You know Hoseok always wears silk robes. What if the silk you are showing is not his taste?" Yoongi said.

Jaebum sighed." Alpha, I have showed you all the clothes that I have. From worst to the best and you have rejected all. I have showed you all the fabrics I have. Now I have none that can get your taste." 

"Hey don't say that. I just don't want Hoseok to get upset with his clothes. I am afraid if I won't be able to reach his taste. I am afraid that I will end up with something that he won't like."

"You are his Alpha. You cannot go wrong." 

"He is Hoseok, that I don't wanna lose again." 

"Alpha Min." 

Hoseok's voice had Yoongi smiling as he turned to look a confused Hoseok on the door.

"Come here." Yoongi motioned Hoseok as he patted the place beside him, where Hoseok came and sat.

"Since I was confused with the silk, can you choose your own?" Yoongi said as he pulled Hoseok near him.

"My name is Jaebum, your highness. Since Alpha was confused can you choose the silk?" Jaebum said as he gave the samples.

"Jaebum...... can I get clothes of this fabric?" Hoseok said as he pulled the sleeve of the shirt he was wearing a little, on his hand.

"Hoseok it's not what you always used to wear. You always wore silk. You can choose any of these." Yoongi said as he pointed to the pile of colorful silk.

"No....." Hoseok shook his head." This is comfortable and light. Silk was heavy and always slipping. I like this more. Can I get clothes like this?" Hoseok said as he looked at Yoongi with his puppy eyes.

"This is cotton, your highness. If you like it then of course I have a lot of color available. Just tell me your favourites, I will work hard to design and stitch them as per your taste." 

"Green!!!! And blue......and yellow and...... purple and........" Hoseok was cheerfully listing his favorite colors.

"White" Yoongi's voice came.

"A great choice, Alpha. I will make sure, your highness will like each and every clothes. I will send someone to take your Highness's measurements. We will finish it soon. I take my leave now." With this Jaebum left.

"Can we go to Seokjin hyung now?" 

 

 

"DOLL!!!!" Both twins were running towards Hoseok as soon as Hoseok stood on the main door.

"Taetae.... Kookie!!!!!" Hoseok kneeled as he wrapped both the twins in his hug.

"You are back. My doll is back." Taehyung was jumping.

"We missed you." Jungkook said.

"I missed you too." 

"Will you go back again?" Taehyung said as he looked to Hoseok. Jungkook too followed the action.

"Should I?" Hoseok asked.

"No, don't go. Abbajoon said he would bring us another doll. I don't want another."Taehyung said.

"Me too. I don't want another." Jungkook added.

"Ok. Then I am not going." 

"Doll, let's play. " Taehyung was pulling Hoseok.

"I drew doll, you want to see?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course ." 

Three of them were on the mat, on floor. All busy with the drawing.

"They really missed Hoseok." Seokjin said as he came with drinks.

"We all did." Namjoon said.

"He was missing all of us. He was asking to meet you since he woke up." Yoongi smiled as he saw Hoseok pouting, as something went wrong with his drawing.

"I am glad, he is walking without difficulty." Namjoon said.

"Yah!!!" Seokjin shouted and Yoongi choked on his drink.

Hoseok looked at them worrying but as he got Yoongi's smile he got back into the drawing again.

"What? Aren't you worried about him? Look at him, he is just a kid." Namjoon said.

"Namjoon, will you get out of your ert imaginations?" Yoongi said.

"Honestly, I am against Namjoon this time." Seokjin said.

"What?" Yoongi and Namjoon both said in unison.

"What?? Don't forget he is an omega. His body is developed for it. If he already had his first heat then I am sure his body is ready." Seokjin said.

"Look Seokjin, I am not  ually depressed but can you tell if he had his first heat?" Yoongi asked.

"Cannot tell. Omegas don't have fixed age to go on their first heat. In Hoseok's case, I don't think he had gone through his first heat." Seokjin said as he looked at Hoseok who was childishly pouting at Taehyung who was not giving a green crayon." He is still a child"

"I think same. Don't you think Alpha Wang would behave like that  if he had with Hoseok?" Namjoon added.

Figures. Yoongi nodded. It was a relief to Yoongi. That Alpha Wang better not touch his Hoseok before him. 

"So, are you thinking of marriage?" Namjoon asked.

"Cannot tell. I haven't asked to Hoseok yet." Yoongi said.

"He knows East . He knows you are his mate. I think you won't get rejected." Namjoon laughed.

"I too hope that I won't get rejec.....Yah.....back off. What do you think you are doing?" Yoongi suddenly stood up and went to pull Taehyung off from Hoseok, who was kissing Hoseok on lips.

"He was just playing." Hoseok said in low voice.

"Don't play like this again. Noone should do this to you. Get that? That is my job. Only I can do that to you. You rascals better not play like this from now on. Understood?" Yoongi said as he pulled his sleeve to wipe Hoseok's lips.

"They are just kids, Yoongi." 

 

 

 

"Are my shirts you new favorite things?" Yoongi smiled as he saw Hoseok wearing one of his white shirt as they were getting ready for bed.

"They are comfortable. " Hoseok said as he looked down to the shirt"......and smell like you." 

"Really? What do I smell like?" Yoongi asked as he looked at Hoseok with both of his hands on his waist.

"It's a secret." Hoseok was quick to get into the bed.

"Hey, that's cheating." Yoongi too get into the bed."Good night. Flower" Yoongi placed a kiss on Hoseok's lips.

"Why are you always imprinting?" Hoseok asked as they parted.

Yoongi wanted to laugh at Hoseok's innocence. " Because, If we don't kiss more our imprints get weak. Oh and even someone else kisses you , our imprints get weak." How could Yoongi let this chance not to play?

"Oh..." Hoseok covered his mouth with both of his hands, which were looking little against Yoongi's large sleeves. "So you pulled Taehyung away?" 

"Of course. I was afraid. From now on don't kiss other than me and don't allow anyone to kiss you other than me, understood?" 

Hoseok nodded. 

"Now sleep." Yoongi said as he closed his eyes, pulling Hoseok more closer. 

Yoongi felt warm air. As he opened his eyes to his surprise, Hoseok kissed him. He was surprised because it was the first time Hoseok kissed him. He too slowly kissed Hoseok back. 

Yoongi as being an Alpha dominated the kiss. The light kiss that Hoseok had placed was now a sloppy one. Hoseok's breathing was increasing as Yoongi gently pulled and Hoseok's upper lips with his lips. Hoseok clutched a fistful of Yoongi's shirt on Yoongi's chest as Yoongi treated his lower lips with same passion. Hoseok not knowing what to do he was pulling Yoongi more closer as he too tried to get into the rhythm with Yoongi. Yoongi bit and pulled Hoseok's lower lips gently as they parted. Hoseok's face up to the tip of his ear was red and his lips glossy and much red than his face.

"I don't want to get our imprints weak." Hoseok said as he hid his face on Yoongi's chest. " Honestly, I don't want to get kissed by others than you. Hoseok....... Hoseok really likes Alpha Min. Hoseok doesn't want to get claimed by others." 

Was Hoseok confessing? Really there was not even a single time Hoseok had said if he likes or loves Yoongi. During this entire time, not even one time Hoseok said these things to Yoongi. For sure Yoongi was letting him know what  real love is.

Yoongi slowly wrapped his arms around Hoseok's waist"I too like you a lot, Hoseok. Let's love each other for many many years. Even in next life ok?" Yoongi smiled as he received a tiny nod from Hoseok.

"Good night, petal"

"Good night, Alpha."