Chapter 20

My Hoseok, My mate

"Hoseok....." Yoongi lightly patted on Hoseok's cheeks as Hoseok was sleeping.

"Mhmm..." Hoseok just pouted and covered his face with the coat that Yoongi had covered him with.

Yoongi smiled at the cuteness. "Wake up, we are at East now" Yoongi bent and whispered into Hoseok's ear.

Hoseok blinked a little but again curled himself into a ball and fell into the sleep again.

"Alpha Min, we are here." Namjoon said as he knocked the door of the carriage and opened the door.

"Shhhhhhh..... Hoseok is sleeping." Yoongi soon sushed Namjoon as he thought it will disturb.

"Oh, he is too tired maybe. I will take him from here. You should too take rest." Namjoon said as he climbed to the carriage 

"Namjoon....... I was thinking of taking him with me." Yoongi said.

"What?? Yoongi, I know you are mates but Hoseok is like a family to me and he is still a kid. I shouldn't say this but I swear if I see Hoseok in difficult condition tomorrow then......."

"Yah..... what are you trying to say???" Yoongi said as he widened his eyes.

"Alright..... alright but no more than kisses. Ok??. Come on just think ..... he is still a kid. I don't think he had his first heat. You don't want him to get scared, do you? And just look at him do you think he can handle that....."

"Yah!!" Yoongi had to beat back of Namjoon's head to stop him. "Only you can have such nonsense imagination. I am his mate. Don't you think I know him more than you? And also I am an Alpha. Do you think I can't take care of my own mate?" Yoongi scolded as he put his hands on waist.

"I was just worried" Namjoon said as he rubbed back of his head.

"If this is you worrying then I am telling you, stop worrying. Your worry is rather dangerous." Yoongi said as he bent and carried Hoseok on his arms.

"Send a worker to my room and yeah thanks for today. If it was not you all then I was not able to bring him back." Yoongi smiled.

"Yah, you are our Alpha and Hoseok is your mate. You both are our pride. We cannot lose it. Now go." Namjoon smiled and pushed Yoongi a little.

Yoongi doesn't know how long it has been he hasn't used his own room. He hasn't visited any of his neither his parents quarter since there death. If he has to then he uses a common room that was far from all the quarters. But today it is special, it is different. His steps are taking him towards his own quarter. It's Hoseok after all. He deserves it, he deserves better. His gentle steps making his way with the path covered with cherry flowers. Hoseok sometimes hiding his face more into Yoongi's chest and the coat that was covering Hoseok, half of it was draping in the air and half was barely covering his shoulders. As they crossed the little bridge and finally reached to Yoongi's quarter a server was already in front of the door.

"Alpha Min, welcome home." Jinyoung said as he opened the door for Yoongi.

"Ah, jinyoung how are you?" Yoongi said.

"I am fine but you seem to be more tired. Please rest and if you need anything i am here." Jinyoung said.

"Jinyoung, could you prepare some meals? Just light meals, Hoseok hasn't eaten anything." Yoongi said as he placed Hoseok on the bed.

"Sure, I can make it right now." With this Jinyoung left the room, closing the door behind.

Yoongi lightened the candles and placed them on the table. He carefully pulled the blanket and covered Hoseok. Hoseok was still sleeping soundly. "Sleepyhead" Yoongi smiled as he ruffled Hoseok's hair.

Yoongi decided to change into his night dress and when he came back Hoseok was awake, sitting on the bed and rubbing his eyes.

"How was the sleep?" Yoongi asked as he came and sat the the end of bed.

"Alpha Min, what are you doing here?" Hoseok was shocked.

"What do you mean? It's my room so of course, I should be here, isn't it?" Yoongi asked.

"What am I doing in your room?" Hoseok said as he looked to the left and right.

"I brought you here." 

Hoseok's eye widened as he slowly pulled the blanket and covered up to his neck.

"Now, what's up to you?" Yoongi said as he looked Hoseok.

"Why you bring me here?" Hoseok asked in low voice.

"Namjoon was insisting you to take his home but I brought you here. Ummm..... let's say I have thought of many plans with you." Yoongi said as he mocked of thinking.

"What kind of plans?" 

"Should I show you?" Yoongi said as he hovered Hoseok.

"No, no, no. I think I am still sleepy. Some other day." Hoseok closed his eyes tightly.

There was a knock on the door and soon Jinyoung entered with food table.

"Alpha, I made as your order. Hope, your highness will like it." Jinyoung said as he bowed to Hoseok.

"You don't have to." Hoseok sat on the bed as he was surprised, shaking his hands.

"Your highness is beautiful, more beautiful than the people that described you ." Jinyoung smiled.

"Me? How can I be? I.......I am not." Hoseok looked at Yoongi with confused look.

"Pleasured to meet you, I am Jinyoung. A worker here." 

"I am Hoseok from North . Uhhhhh.... Jung Hoseok." Hoseok smiled.

"Hope you like the meal. I take my leave now." Jinyoung said as he stood up and went to the door.

"Uh...  Jinyoung.. ." Hoseok ran to the door and said something to Jinyoung . Jinyoung just smiled and closed the door.

"Alpha Min,can you sit properly so I can place the table?" Hoseok said as he looked at Yoongi who was laying on the bed.

"That's for you." Yoongi said.

"It's your room, isn't it? Jinyoung brought food for you." 

"Hoseok . ... .." Yoongi suddenly stood up and pulled Hoseok on the bed. Making a comfortable pillow rest at Hoseok's back and placing the food table in front of Hoseok , Yoongi spoke," first of all, you are hungry so I told Jinyoung to prepare the meal and second but most important this is not MY room. This is OUR room. Understood?" 

Hoseok blinked for several times. Did he hear it correctly?

"How can it be? We aren't supposed to........" 

"We are mates, remember?" 

Oh yes! Mates. Your other half. The one you live for. The one for whom you can die. The one that claims you. 

Hoseok held his head down and nodded. 

"Hoseok...... look at me." Yoongi said as he raised Hoseok's chin up to make him look on his eyes. "There is nothing to be uncomfortable about. We are equal and cannot survive without each other. Whatever is mine is yours. " 

Hoseok gulped. In the dim light of candle, Hoseok couldn't study the face of Yoongi but it was sure the warmth that Yoongi's hand was giving was comforting and it calmed Hoseok.

"You should eat now." Yoongi smiled as he brought a spoonful of rice to Hoseok's lips. Hoseok doesn't remember when was the last time he was fed by someone with so much care and love.

 

"Your highness, the water is ready." Jinyoung called from the door.

"Thank you, Jinyoung. " Hoseok hurriedly came to the door.

"The bathroom is there and I kept all the supplies there. If you need anything i am here." 

"It's ok. I think I gave you a lot of work for today. You can go and rest now." Hoseok said.

"It's my duty." Jinyoung left the room.

"What is it all about?" Yoongi came to the door.

"Ah, Alpha Min you must be tired isn't it? I told Jinyoung to prepare a hot bath for you. You go and take a bath. " Hoseok said as he pushed Yoongi into the bathroom.

"Aren't you coming?" Yoongi stopped Hoseok from closing the door.

"I......I will be here . I ......I ...will prepare your clothes." Hoseok stammered at Yoongi's question.

"What are you? Are you some worker here?" 

Hoseok just shaked his head. 

"Then just come inside. " Yoongi pulled Hoseok too inside the bathroom.

Hoseok turned away when Yoongi opened his clothes and stepped into the tub. When Yoongi looked Hoseok still was turning away.

"Come here, Hoseok." It wasn't an order like more than it was like begging.

"I ...... cannot..... I . ..... just ...." Hoseok couldn't form a sentence.

Sensing Hoseok's nervousness, Yoongi spoke," it's ok, you shouldn't open your clothes. But you are tired too . Please come here." 

Hoseok was still nervous but when a wet hand pulled him and suddenly he was in a hot water tub with Yoongi in front more than nervous, Hoseok was blushing now.

"See, it's comfortable. You need to be more comfortable with me. I told you." Yoongi said as he splashed a little water to Hoseok.

"Did you just....?? Wait..." Hoseok too started splashing water towards Yoongi . 

They both were laughing and splashing water to each other until ......

"Ahhh.." Yoongi suddenly covered his right cheek.

"What happened? Are you hurt?" Hoseok closed the distance between them. He was sitting on Yoongi's lap and Yoongi wasn't complaining either.

"It's cut, maybe." Yoongi removed his hands and there was a little cut , from the previous fight.

"I am sorry, you got this because of me." Hoseok said as his fingers ran gently above the cut.

"You are worth it. Even if I have to fight a thousands of wars and get a thousands of scars for you. I will be happy." Yoongi smiled at Hoseok .

Hoseok couldn't say a word. He was biting his lips and his eyes were fixed at Yoongi's cut. And then suddenly it happened.

Hoseok slowly bent and placed a light kiss on Yoongi's cheek right above the scar. Yoongi was surprised as he looked at blushing Hoseok .

"It's.....it's my...my reward for you. You did great. " Hoseok said as he couldn't meet Yoongi's eyes.

How could Yoongi leave this opportunity to play with Hoseok ?

"It's just a little cut. Look at here, they too are from Alpha Wang." Yoongi said as he showed his arm covered with blue marks.

"Alpha Wang was very bad with you. How could he treat like this to his guests?" Hoseok said as he ran his fingers gently over the marks." Do they hurt?" 

"Of course." Yoongi said.

"I am sorry." Hoseok said as he kissed the marks on Yoongi's arm.

"It hurts a lot. Mostly here." Yoongi said as he pointed his lips.

"I am sorry." Hoseok was going to kiss but stopped once he saw smiling Yoongi ." Were you lying me?" 

"No, no. It really hurts most here." Yoongi said.

"Wow, you are able to smile while it hurts." Hoseok said. " I am not talking with you now." Hoseok said as he was about to leave the tub.

"Hoseok, no..  " Yoongi pulled Hoseok back into the tub as he hugged Hoseok tightly from the back.

"Please, don't go. It took me a lot to get you. It took me a lot to make you love me back. It took me a lot to understand that you are my happiness. I don't know what will I do without you. Your laughter, your each and every words gives life to me. If you stop talking to me then, I don't know if I will be able to survi......." 

"Shh..... " Hoseok covered Yoongi's mouth. "You aren't saying that sentence. I am not angry at you really. How can I be with my own mate?" 

"Hoseok" 

"I may be lacking many things. I may still not know about the world. I may still be unknown about you but let's work together. Let's stay side by side and complete each other. You can teach me where I need. I promise, I will be your perfect mate." Hoseok said .

The soft and trembling voice, the wet hair that dropped water, lightly shivering body, the cloth that was wet and was showing the perfect curves of Hoseok's body, the trails of water running down his face, the eyes that weren't able to meet Yoongi's. Did Hoseok just say he wasn't perfect?

"God....... you are perfect Hoseok. Perfect for me." Yoongi couldn't stop himself from bringing Hoseok's face close to his as he kissed Hoseok's forehead.

 

"Alpha Min..?" Hoseok called.

Right now they were on the bed. Hoseok was wearing one of Yoongi's cloth that was too big for him. Yoongi holding Hoseok securely near his chest.

"Hmm." Came Yoongi's response.

"What do mates share ?" Hoseok asked as he slightly looked up to see Yoongi's face. " I mean we shared room, bed , bath, cloth. What do we share others?" 

"We....." Yoongi came down on Hoseok's level." We share everything." 

"Everything?" 

"Yea, everything."

"I was just thinking, how do you know I was locked in the cave?" 

"Ummm...... because I imprinted on you. I can feel you." 

"You felt me,really?"

"Yea, I just couldn't stay calm. My heart would beat fast and I just saw you in my dreams calling me, asking for help."

"I came in your dreams? Oh it cannot happen."

"Why?" 

"I really remembered you in that cave. In my dream I saw you and I asked you for help." 

"You see, I am a good mate." 

"Alpha Min, when did you imprint me?" 

"It was me who saw you first on the river bank . You were all wet and your scent was too strong. We were hunting then. I just couldn't focus on the hunt because of you. I followed the scent and I saw you. You were unconsciously lying there. I don't know but I felt like you were mine. You were sent by the god to me. When Namjoon and others said they couldn't feel your scent as strong as me then I was happy to know that you were my mate. I imprinted you there." 

"When can I imprint you?" Hoseok asked with big eyes.

"Anytime you like." Yoongi said as he pinched Hoseok's nose.

"Can I imprint you now?" Hoseok said excitedly.

"Uhhhhh.....sure." 

"But how? Umm how did you imprinted me?" 

"I kissed you." 

"If I kiss you then will you be imprinted?" 

"Don't know, should we try?" 

"Can you close your eyes? "

Yoongi smiled and nodded as he closed his eyes.

Hoseok breathed deeply. He slowly closed the gap between their lips. It was nothing just a light kiss in Yoongi's lips. Yoongi slowly opened his eyes.

"Your eyes color changed again." Hoseok said as he noticed Yoongi's eyes turned blue.

"It's you. You do this to me." Yoongi smiled at Hoseok .

"Was the imprint successful?" Hoseok asked in confusion.

"Don't know. Let's try again?" 

Hoseok nodded. They kissed again . The kisses were repeated. Many times. Each time little more than before. Biting of lips, kissing of upper lips and lower lips, involving tongues, exploring of cavern, playfully biting of tongues. Each happened slowly. Hoseok was still learning and Yoongi was glad to teach him.

Poor Hoseok doesn't know that mates take just one kiss to imprint.