Chapter 14

My Hoseok, My mate

"Hey...." 

Xero stopped his steps and turned around to the voice. He saw a knight running towards him.

"You leaving early. I thought you would stay. You walk to fast. It's hard to catch you." Mark said as he breathed heavily as he came in front of Xero. Xero just raised an eyebrow at the confusion.

"My name is Mark. I am a knight and Hoseok's best friend."Mark bowed a little.

"Xero. Knight." Xero too bowed a little.

"I was wanting to talk about Hoseok with you but I think you are not staying and I guess Alpha didn't gave you any letters for Hoseok........well can you give this to him?" Mark handled Xero a paper. " But please tell him that it was written by Alpha. Also please tell him that North misses him."

"Sorry to say but your Alpha is ridiculous. You people have no idea how he treats Hoseok. You know......"

" I know everything. I have seen Hoseok growing in that environment of palace. Hoseok is trained from the very little age so he is not aware of the outer world. To him his Alpha and his commands are life. Hoseok is unknown about the life. But I am happy to know that he is doing really well in East. Atleast he  can breath freely there unlike here." Mark smiled.

"You knew everything but also you are staying silent." 

"I am silent for Hoseok. If I take any steps then Hoseok will stand before me because he can't see anyone going against Alpha. That innocent doesn't even know that he is being treated lower than a slave here. If only Hoseok had said then I would have taken him far away from here. But that stupid doesn't speak" 

"I am happy Hoseok has friend like you." Xero smiled a little.

"And I am happy Hoseok went to such great place like yours. Please treat him good. I will come to take him once he gets recovered." 

"Sure. It's getting late. I must leave." Xero said as he put the letter in his pocket.

"Safe Journey" 

 

 

"Don't move" 

"But it's tiring me"

"You are disturbing my focus"

"But it's been hours"

"Come on. I learned this just for you. You know how hard it is" 

"Only girls do it" 

"No you will look beautiful with this." 

"Alpha Min!!" Hoseok sighed heavily. It was the only thing he could do because Yoongi won't let him move. It's been hours and his legs were tired of sitting and back was paining too.

"Just little and done. It's finished. I guess....." Alpha Min finally took his hands away from Hoseok's hair. Hoseok had long hair that came up to his chest so Yoongi was really wanting to braid his hair. Yoongi had seen some of the girls of his pack with braided hair so he wanted to learn that for Hoseok. Hoseok would look beautiful in that hairstyle isn't it.

"...........not." Yoongi said as he looked at the hair and frustrated Hoseok.

"Alpha Min I have been sitting here like a statue for hours and you give me is that look and this hairstyle." Hoseok said as he was uncomfortable with the hair.

"Yea, I guess you were right. Only girls do it." Yoongi said he looked at Hoseok's hair. It was completely a mess. Some hair in the braid very loose some very tight. One braid up and another down. Hairs coming out of nowhere . Yoongi was sure he did it very right . But he didn't expected this outcome.

"Of course...." Hoseok took his silk ribbon from Yoongi's hand and caught them with his teeth as his hands were busy making his hair into a half knot.".......only girls look beautiful in them. Why did I even trusted you?" Hoseok was speaking.

Yoongi looked at the way Hoseok's fingers run on his hair. He would run them like comb. The way some of his hair fall on his face and he would bring them back. The way Hoseok spoke with that ribbon between his upper and lower teeth. At last Hoseok tying his hair with the silk ribbon. Though he did it messily he looked beautiful.

"I am not trusting you for my hair again.". Hoseok said as he finished.

"I am not trusting myself again." Yoongi said and both broke down into laughter.

"Oh, I am sorry to disturb. But it is important" Xero entered into the room with Namjoon behind.

"Oh, Xero. You came back? " Hoseok happily ran towards Xero and stood in front of him with all smiley face.

"I know you are looking for this." Xero said as he took out the letter." Alpha Wang said to take care of yourself and North misses you" 

"Oh, I miss North too. How is my Alpha doing? Is he good? Did you meet Mark? How is weather in North? You meet my Abba ? " Hoseok was so happy as he took the letter.

" Alpha is good. Yea I met Mark . It's little cold in North and I am sorry I couldn't meet you Abba. And I recommend you to read the letter first." Xero smiled.

" Sure......uh..... I will show the letter to Seokjin too. Thank you so much Xero . Alpha Min I take my leave." Hoseok happily ran out of the room.

"Hoseok don't run....you will hurt yourse.....lf. he never listens to me" Yoongi sighed as he looked saw happily running Hoseok from his window. He turned and saw Xero.

"Your aura is different from the time you step inside the room. What's wrong?" Yoongi asked.

" You won't believe it." Namjoon said.

"He was just happy some moments ago." Yoongi said.

"Forget everything i said to Hoseok. I can't believe I lied to Hoseok. " Xero said rather with anger in his voice.

"I guess it's North ." Yoongi said and Namjoon nodded.

"What does that Alpha Wang think of himself. Is he god or destiny? Who is he to decide Hoseok's future? He is not even in the level of Hoseok. Does he really don't know who Hoseok is? Is he unknown about the power that Hoseok posses? I still can't believe I spoke to such low person."

"Tell me clearly" Yoongi spoke.

Xero had his anger muffled inside him from the time he left from North . From the time he encountered Alpha Wang and his words the raise of hate was increasing. He needed to report it to Yoongi because he couldn't believe what he had heard. So he did. He said each and every words that Alpha Wang said.

"Namjoon! Prepare the warriors. We are attacking the North tonight." Yoongi growled. His eyes already turned golden and breath heavy as his hands were deeply clawing on the table.

"I am sorry Alpha Min but can you listen to me for a little?" Namjoon asked.

" Is there anything to listen, Namjoon ? You just heard what Xero said. It's time for Alpha Wang to teach some manners." Yoongi said as he looked at Namjoon .

Namjoon was well known about Yoongi . His eye would turn golden once the anger reached to his limits. But this wasn't the first time Namjoon had dealt with Yoongi in that state.

"Alpha Min I am well known about everything that Xero said. I would love to prepare a war against North too. But Alpha it's not the good thing right now."

"What are you saying Namjoon? That Wang just insulted my Hoseok and how can you stay silent in the condition like this?"

"Alpha Min , I have vowed to serve you and your every words but this isn't the good time."

"Aren't you angry, Namjoon ?" Xero said.

"I am angry, Xero. Just like you I also cannot stand someone badmouthing  to Hoseok. But anger is not always the answer. Right now Hoseok is happy because he thinks the letter was written by Alpha Wang and North really misses him. If we attack North in this time then Hoseok will break down. His love and faith towards us will fade away. "

"But Alpha Wang doesn't even loves him" Xero said.

"Yea he doesn't loves Hoseok and Hoseok still believes that Alpha Wang is his other half." 

"So you mean........." Xero looked at Namjoon .

"Let Hoseok know whom he belongs to. Let him feel and recognize the actual love." Namjoon said. 

"Alpha Min has waited enough for him, Namjoon. Now Hoseok has come to him you want Hoseok to go back?" Xero asked.

" Namjoon is right." Yoongi said. "Beside Hoseok is staying here as guest. It won't be fun if I couldn't bring him from his home with all the respects he deserve." 

"I will be eagerly waiting for the day when I will step in North as a warrior." Xero said.

" Wait patiently Xero. If time comes then even I will be the warrior." Yoongi said.

 

                               AUTHOR'S NOTE 

Hello lovely subbies, sup??? Thanks for +100 subscription it is the highest subscription ever in my stories. You guys are lovely * I want to cry*. Also I have a notice. My friend*which I want to punch really bad* introduced me to block b and gave me a movie called " Me before you" . She said block b consists of six ugly and one handsome boys . I checked them and I was like really? * where?* They all are handsome. And I want to rewrite the movie " Me before you" as Yoonseok fanfic but it will not be as movie it will have my style of plotting. You guys should check that movie out. I literally cried. So, what do you guys want me to? Should I focus on this story only or should I start writing another story too? Please comment. Keep supporting Yoonseok !!!!! Sarangheyo :-) :-) :-)