Chapter 12

My Hoseok, My mate

"why?" 

"Because I don't wanna."

"Why you don't wanna?" 

"Because I am feeling super lazy today"

"But it's not far. Come with me."

" Ah.....no"

"Come on. I will carry you. I won't rest and carry you till we reach there. You won't step on the ground. It's an Alpha's promise."

Hoseok sighed. Alpha Yoongi and his stubbornness. Hoseok has been avoiding Alpha Yoongi for several days now. Why? Because Hoseok thinks that Yoongi is spending more time with him than his pack.

"Let's go. Shall we?" Yoongi tried to pull Hoseok with his hands, to which Hoseok pushed.

"I said I don't want to. You cannot force me, Alpha Min" Hoseok said .

"Hoseok" Yoongi turned to Hoseok , surprised with Hoseok's behavior.

" I have been saying that I don't want to. I am your friend, Alpha Min but don't forget I am your royal guest too. And further you are an Alpha. You shouldn't be spending your time with others rather than your work " Hoseok said, his head low as he was not able to meet Yoongi's sight.

"You are ignoring me since several days, Hoseok. I thought you were angry with me so I wanted to make up with you." Yoongi stepped towards Hoseok.

"I was ignoring you because you are ignoring your work. You are ignoring your pack and your responsibilities. You are always roaming with me. I wanted you to go back to your work but I think it didn't work." Hoseok thought he was being harsh but he had to do it .

" Works you say? Well I don't think I need to work for my pack" Yoongi said.

"Alpha Min, you cannot always enjoy your ancestors pride. You have to make your own image too. Just because your ancestors built a strong pack doesn't mean that your pack can function without you. Go and make plans for pack. I am sorry to say but I don't think you are a good Alpha" Hoseok had difficulty saying this but he thought it was the only way to make Yoongi back to his works.

"Hoseok, you have no idea what you are saying" Hoseok swears he heard Yoongi growl.

"If you really want me to be with you again then Alpha Min should be a good ruler, a good king not an ordinary Alpha who spends his time roaming and enjoying. You should fulfill your responsibilities towards pack too." Hoseok had no idea what he was speaking because he was so nervous. He never had talked like this with Alpha Wang nor Min. But he thought it was best way to bring Yoongi back to his works.

Yoongi said nothing. He stood there looking Hoseok, who had his head hung low and playing with fingers as he spoke.

"I....." Yoongi finally spoke as he walked near towards Hoseok. Hoseok was sure that he shouldn't have spoke like that with an Alpha so, he tightly closed his eyes, waiting for any punishment or a slap at least. " Take care, Hoseok" Hoseok felt a gentle Pat on his head. When he opened his head, Yoongi was gone.

 

"It's been several days, Alpha isn't visiting our house like before" Seokjin said as he came out to the field to dry the washed blankets on the sun, followed by Hoseok.

"Let's say that Alpha Min seriously took my words" Hoseok said as he helped Seokjin to spread a blanket.

"Your words. What did you say?" Seokjin asked.

"I just reminded him that he shouldn't waste his time with me. He has pack and responsibilities and.........." Hoseok sighed.

"......and??" Seokjin said as he looked towards Hoseok.

"And he is an bad Alpha" Hoseok said slowly.

"Oh my god. You told him that?" Seokjin said as he covered his mouth with a hand, surprised.

"What would I do? I felt like I was the main reason Alpha Min would spend his time less with his works. I felt guilty." Hoseok said.

" Oh Hoseok, I know how you felt but you shouldn't have told Alpha Min a bad Alpha. You know that....ok leave it. You may have read about his ancestors on books Hoseok but you haven't seen the ups and downs Alpha Min went through. He is regarded as the best Alpha among all the Alphas till now. Maybe his ruling style is different than others but he knows what is he doing. A real Alpha doesn't always sit inside a room and make plans. A real Alpha knows his pack and belongs to the pack. Our Alpha Min doesn't believe in rules and regulations. He believes in love. But he knows where and for whom he should fight for." Seokjin said as he spread the blanket more on ground.

"But doesn't he have his parents? I never see him going to palace. He is always staying in pack's houses." Hoseok asked.

" Our Alpha Min lost his parents in very young age. He have been ruling the East since then. He says he doesn't want to live in that empty palace." Seokjin said as he smiled a little" Alpha Min doesn't want any comforts. He is happy with the pack" 

Hoseok was silent with Seokjin's words. Hoseok knew he was harsh with words towards Yoongi but he didn't knew the pain that Yoongi was hiding inside that bright smile. Hoseok really felt guilty now.

 

Hoseok turned left. Cannot sleep. Turned right. Still cannot sleep. He turned several times but couldn't sleep. So he woke up and slowly walked towards the twins bed. He gently covered the twins with blanket and kissed them. Then he walked towards window and slowly opened then. A light gentle cold breeze hit him, sending shivers in his body. Hoseok leaned himself on window pane with his elbows. He sighed. He didn't like to admit it but it has been a week and he hadn't seen Yoongi. Was he too harsh with Yoongi? Did Yoongi took him that seriously? And most important question was is he really missing Yoongi?

Seokjin's words were repeatedly coming on his mind. 

"An Alpha doesn't always sit inside a room and make plans."

"Our Alpha believes in love."

"A real Alpha knows his pack and belongs to his pack." 

Oh how they were totally different from from his Alpha Wang. Alpha Wang used to stay up all nights making plans and seldom came out of the room.

"The more strict rules, the more people will be faithful" 

"Hoseok, you can take care of pack, isn't it?" 

"I cannot trust any of my etas nor my beta. Their plans are not trust worthy" 

"A mistake follows a punishment."

Alpha Wang was totally different than Alpha Min. Alpha Min was warm like the sun of East while Alpha Wang was cold as the snow of winter in North.

Hoseok remembered how Alpha Min would be making jokes and fun with etas and knights, how Alpha Min would eat happily just a bowl of rice and meat, how he would be playing with the kids, how he would visit the sick people of his pack, how he would give away his hunt to anyone of the pack, how he would nag to the older people if they didn't take their medicine etc . While Alpha Wang rarely visited his pack. Noone not even Hoseok was allowed to touch Alpha, how he had to be presented with perfect dishes, how sick people were kept away from the pack. Two Alpha's were totally different from each other. Though Hoseok was grown and was the wolf of North, somehow he felt East is better. Alpha Min was better. He wasn't a bad alpha. Hoseok felt really guilty now.

"There, there...." 

"Shhhhhhh....."

"Let's catch, now" both of the twins jumped at a same time but the rabbit escaped again.

"Oh, it ran. Let's try again" Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded. They again ran after rabbit. The forest was filled with the twins 's laughter.

"Here, you guys will shut up now ok?" Yoongi came with the rabbit 

"Alpha Min!!!" Both of them cheered happily and jumped upon Yoongi making Yoongi fall on his back.

"You rascals, get off" Yoongi said to the twins who were sitting on his chest.

"Alpha, let's go to our house" Jungkook said.

"Yea, mamajin cooked your favourite food" Taehyung said.

"No, I don't want to" Yoongi said.

"Please, please, please......." both twins were now pulling Yoongi by hands.

"Why were you chasing the rabbit?" Yoongi asked as he was walking slowly behind twins, towards their home.

"Doll, is sick" Jungkook said.

"Yes, he is not eating nor playing with us. He said he liked rabbits and we came to catch one for him" Taehyung said.

"Hoseok is sick?" Yoongi asked.

"Mamajin said he needs special potion" Jungkook said.

"Which potion?" Yoongi asked.

"Look it's nose" Jungkook said as he showed the rabbit he was carrying to Taehyung.

"Which special potion?" 

"Look it's ears" Taehyung added.

"Which potio.....  " 

"It is sleeping" 

"Which........." 

" Taehyung, what shall we call him?" 

"Yah, which......."

"Snow ball"

"But, which......." 

"No no not snow ball, let's call it dolly because it's doll's rabbit." 

"Yah rascals, which..   .. " 

"Yeah, let's call it dolly"

Yoongi wanted to face palm himself.

"Yeah he is inside, maybe sleeping" Seokjin said and Yoongi slowly stepped inside the room. He could see Hoseok was sleeping.

"Hoseok" Yoongi called slowly and sat near the bed.

"Alpha Min, you came?" Hoseok said as he opened his eyes and tried to sit.

"No no no you are sick don't wake up. You can speak as you sleep." Yoongi said as he pulled blanket to cover Hoseok.

"I wanted to say sorry to you." Hoseok said in small voice. "I should not have talked like that" 

"Like what?" 

"That you are a bad Alpha" 

"Seriously? But I didn't mind that at all" 

"Huh! Why?"

"You were concerned about pack, about me why would I be angry at you" Yoongi smiled.

" But you didn't come to me for like a week. If you were not angry you should have came."

"Oh so you were counting days?" 

"No I was not" 

" I just wanted to see your reaction. I think it was worth"

"Yah, Alpha Min you really are a bad Alpha" 

"Ya ya, I miss you too." 

"Alpha Min!!"

Twins were playing with the rabbit in the living room when they heard Hoseok and Yoongi's laughter and talking.

"Oh, doll got recovered" Jungkook said.

"He is not sick, mamajin" Taehyung said.

Seokjin just smiled and tied his apron as he said " Hoseok got his special potion."