Chapter 29

My Hoseok, My mate

The table full of delicious treats, the pleasing music  and the marvelous dancers, the colorful fireworks that exploded and formed beautiful patterns, the talks around him, nothing, nothing seemed to take out Hoseok from his deep thoughts. 

Hoseok looked around the table. Yoongi, Alpha Song, Yoon hyung, Namjoon hyung, Seokjin hyung, twins, Xero, Mark, A-tom, P-goon, they all were having the food and of course seemed to enjoying. Hoseok sighed as he finished a glass of juice in one go.

Burping and then wiping his mouth with the back of his sleeve, Hoseok found that everyone was looking at him. 

"  Sorry." Hoseok smiled.

Others went back on to their previous work but Yoongi seemed to be concerned as he looked at Hoseok surprised.

"I am okay." Hoseok smiled as he patted Yoongi's cheeks.

Yoongi sighed as he shook his head. He bent near to Hoseok as he whispered " Anything troubling you?"

"Told you I am alright. There is nothing...... absolutely nothing that is troubling me." Hoseok smiled as he poured himself another glass of juice and again drank it in one go.

The table was silent as they all looked at him again.

"What is it?" Hoseok asked confusingly. "Is there something wrong with me?" Hoseok pouted as he tried to fix his hair and clothes.

"Would you want to go to room and rest, Hoseok?" Yoongi asked, softly.

"No, I should stay here. I won't leave you. I am not going anywhere." Hoseok again poured himself the drink.

"Ok. That's it. It's already your sixth glass of wine, Hoseok. You are drunk." Yoongi pulled out the glass from Hoseok's hand.

"I am not and this is juice not wine." Hoseok was trying to reach to the glass again.

"Seems like we will be the first to leave the table. Good night everyone." Yoongi smiled as he pulled drunk Hoseok up. 

"Yoongi...carry me. Carry me to the room." Hoseok was pouting as he sat, raising his arms towards Yoongi.

"I can carry him for you." Mark was standing but Yoongi stopped him.

"It's not the first time I am carrying him." Yoongi said as he sat and pulled Hoseok on his back.

"Yeah..... here we go. Bye bye everyone." Hoseok was childishly waving as Yoongi bowed and left the room.

"He won't grow up." Mino said as he smiled at the sight.

"Yoongi won't let him. He will always treat Hoseok as a baby." Namjoon said as he saw Yoongi stumbling on his steps because Hoseok won't stop moving.

 

 

"Here we come to our bed." Yoongi said as he gently kept Hoseok on the bed. "You stay here, I will be right back." Yoongi said as he lightly pinched Hoseok's red cheeks.

"You leaving me?" Hoseok caught Yoongi's hands.

"No, I am not. I will just order Jinyoung to prepare....." 

"You are going to that Hansol isn't it?" Hoseok said.

"No, I am not and who is this Hansol?"

"It's your fault. It's all your fault." Hoseok's eyes were heavy, his cheeks and ears were red in color and his voice little rough.

"And what is my fault?" Yoongi knew this was going to be interesting as he sat in front of Hoseok, watching Hoseok being unsatisfied about something.

"Why do you have to be so brave? Why do you have to be superior than all Alphas? Why do you have to the rebel?" Hoseok said as he childishly hit Yoongi's chest with soft fist. Yoongi could only chuckle.

"And above all, why do you have to be so amazingly handsome? So good and wise? " Hoseok sighed. 

"Well let's say I cannot help being handsome, isn't it?" Yoongi shrugged.

"Yes,yes. Now I get it!!! That's the main problem. You cannot help it." Hoseok again sighed. " And I cannot help  to make other omegas not to fall for you." 

"Let's get this clear. Who are you exactly talking about?" Yoongi said as he caught Hoseok's hands on his.

"Hansol. That surprisingly so good looking beautiful Hansol." Hoseok said softly. His head low.

"Now, who is this Hansol?" 

"That beautiful omega, Alpha Song brought for you." Hoseok said as he pouted. " I met him today morning. He is amazingly beautiful and......" 

"And?" 

".....and I am afraid that......" 

"That?"

".....that since I said no to marriage and he is more beautiful than me and.....uh.....you......" 

"Me what?" 

"That.....you will choose him." Hoseok's head was now so low that if he bends a little his face will be touching the bed.

Yoongi sighed at the unbelievable thing he just heard. Why would Mino hyung ever do that? Why he wasn't told anything? And most importantly why Hoseok thinks that he would choose someone other than him?

"Listen here Hoseok , about that Hansol guy....." Yoongi said as he cupped Hoseok's face to make him look at him.

"If I agree to marry you will you choose me?" Hoseok said.

"Hoseok...." 

"I was afraid, Yoongi. After I get married with Alpha Wang, we used separate rooms. I was forbidden to touch him without his permission. I was forbidden even to spent time with him.When I was in my first heat, he sent me in the forest. We were near by relation but yet far by heart. Then I met you, Min Yoongi , the coolest Alpha ever." Hoseok chuckled as he wiped the tears from his eyes. " You shared your food, bed, shower and clothes with me. You would suddenly come to me in the midnight saying you missed me and just wanted to hug me. You  allowed me to play and speak with whomever I like. You  allowed me to make many friends. You kissed me even if I just woke up and was in imperfect condition. You cared me in my heat. You didn't touch me till felt comfortable. You taught me how to love, Yoongi. You taught me how to live." 

Yoongi's eyes filled with tears as he heard Hoseok. Yoongi had no idea what Hoseok had gone through and the affects he had on Hoseok . He smiled as he brought Hoseok's head on his chest as he hugged him securely.

"I love you, Yoongi. I love all the things you do to me. I love how just a presence of yours calms me. When you asked me for marriage, I was scared...... I was scared that I would be forbidden just like before. I would be forbidden from you. I will..... I will marry you, Yoongi . I don't care if get forbidden but please....... please ...... don't choose Hansol . I don't want to share you with anyone. I am ready to get forbid from your touches and kisses but I cannot see you with anyone else, Yoongi. Please don't choose Hansol ." Hoseok cried. His tears wetting Yoongi's chest. Hoseok hugged Yoongi tightly, as if Yoongi would just push him away and leave.

Tears of happiness ran on Yoongi's cheeks. He knew Hoseok loves him but he never knew Hoseok would love him this much. 

"No, Hoseok. Never. Never in my whole life or next life or all the lives after death, I would choose other. It will be always you, Hoseok. Always you. " Yoongi patted Hoseok's back softly.

"It has been always you, Hoseok. It is and it will be always you. Even if the most beautiful person comes they will fade in front of you Hoseok. It's not the look and the body that attracted me to you. It's the soul, your beautiful soul that attracted me. Remember, what I said? We are made by God." Hoseok's cries was getting low as he nodded with light sniffs. " No one will break us apart, Hoseok . Of course I saw you had terrible past but that's not a real marriage, Hoseok . Real marriage will bring us more closer, marriage will give our relationship a new name and of course .........." 

Yoongi pinched Hoseok's cheeks as he smiled"..... you won't be forbidden from me. In fact you will get lots and lots of kisses than before. You will be still able to be around me and touch me like before. Oh yes and you don't have to cry like this.After marriage, you can keep all the omegas away from me." 

"Really?" Hoseok's eyes shone like a little kid's who has seen his favorite ice cream.

"Any doubt?" 

"Did I ever doubt you?" 

"You are the one who was crying like one second ago. Hoseok, really if you ever feel sad don't keep it in your heart and cry like this. Share it with me. You will feel less sad." Yoongi said as he patted Hoseok's head.

"Woah...... you will actually take my sadness away?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi sighed. " No, actually I am quite worried that you might bring flood in East." 

Before Yoongi bursted into laughter, Hoseok went to sleep covering himself with the sheet, something he does when he feels embarrassed.

"Good night, love." Yoongi even traced Hoseok's forehead and kissed.

"Yoongi..." Hoseok's eyes came to be seen behind the sheet, his voice low.

"Hmm." Yoongi looked at him.

"You won't choose Hansol, right?" 

"No, I won't." 

"Promise?" Hoseok took out his hand, showing the little finger.

Yoongi smiled as he interlinked his little finger with Hoseok's ." I promise."

"You cannot, okay." 

"It's an Alpha's promise, Hoseok."

And an Alpha never breaks his promise.