Chapter 15

My Hoseok, My mate

".........and take care of yourself. Once you get healed you can come back or I can send Mark to receive you. Don't make any new troubles and North misses you. Wish to see you soon."

Hoseok was reading the letter as he sit on a couch with twins at his either sides. Seokjin was cutting vegetables on the table in front of Hoseok, listening to his letter.

"Wow, Alpha really misses me. He is really good you see?" Hoseok smiled as he folded the letter.

"Of course he seems to be a nice person. " Seokjin said hands and eyes still busy on his work.

"He wishes me to see him soon. Oh.... I want to see him too." Hoseok pouted.

"You will be soon healed completely, Hoseok and finally you will be able to see him." Seokjin said as he went to kitchen with his things.

" Doll is going far away. Is doll leaving us?" Taehyung said as he looked up at Hoseok.

"Will you leave us, doll?" Jungkook also asked as he looked at Hoseok.

"Well..... I am not leaving you kids.....but I have to go my home too." Hoseok said as he caressed both twin's cheeks.

"Doll will leave us. Doll doesn't love us. Doll is bad." Jungkook said as he pushed Hoseok's hand away.

"Jungkook......" Hoseok could only whisper.

"I won't let doll go away. You cannot leave us. I will tell Abbajoon not to bring me other dolls. I don't need them." Jungkook said as he had tears on his eyes.

"Kookie......I don't want to leave you but I have to go to my home too isn't it? Just like Abbajoon, my Abba is also waiting for me. My Alpha is waiting for me." Hoseok said as he ran his fingers to wipe Jungkook's tears.

"Will doll come to meet us ?" Taehyung said. His voice cracked as he was also been crying.

"Of course, I will. We will play like everyday and you can come to meet me in North too. We will have lots of fun." Hoseok smiled.

"Promise?" Both twins looked at Hoseok happily. 

"Promise" 

Suddenly they heard a loud sound from the kitchen. Hoseok ran to the kitchen to find Seokjin clutching his chest as he was kneeling on the floor, his face turned red.

"Seokjin, are you alright?" Hoseok ran and sat beside Seokjin his hand patting Seokjin's back.

"Namjoon...." Seokjin spoke.

"Huh" Hoseok was confused.

"My.....my bag..." Seokjin suddenly stood up and went towards their room.".... Namjoon is hurt. I have to be with him. He needs me. "Seokjin spoke as he opened his cupboard and put some potions on a bag.

"Seokjin what happened? Are you alright? What about Namjoon?" Hoseok was walking behind Seokjin.

"Hoseok please take care of kids for while. Namjoon is hurt . I need to see him now. Please." With this Seokjin ran out of the house.

"But......." Seokjin walked away before Hoseok could further speak."......how did you know?" 

 

 

"Welcome home." Hoseok greeted both Seokjin and Namjoon once they were back. Both of them smiled.

"How are you? Seokjin ran away without telling me clearly ." Hoseok said.

"Ah nothing just a minor cut from sword fighting." Namjoon said.

"Is that a minor cut? That was really deep. If it wasn't me then you would have loss much blood. " Seokjin said as he kept the bag inside the cupboard.

"Yea and I knew that you would come there as soon as possible." Namjoon just smiled.

"Blessed you that you have me" Seokjin said as he came and sat with Namjoon .

"Uh....but Seokjin ...how did you know that Namjoon was hurt?" Hoseok asked.

"Huh.... don't you know Hoseok?" Seokjin looked at him surprisingly.

Hoseok shook his head.

"It's because I can feel him. Actually we can feel each other." Seokjin said.

"Feel?" Hoseok asked.

"Yea, like we know if any one us gets hurt. We can feel it how another is feeling. It's like we are connected with each other." Namjoon said.

"Connected....... can we be connected to all our friends and family and feel them? " Hoseok asked.

"Wow, Hoseok.....you surely amaze me. As an wolf you should know about this." Namjoon said.

"Namjoon, he is just child. Who would teach him about this?" Seokjin said.

"But he is married, Seokjin and......" 

"It's because we are imprinted and no we cannot do this to all our friends and family." Seokjin interfered Namjoon .

"What is imprint ? Who can we imprint to?" Hoseok asked being much interested.

"Well, I am out of this conversation. You can carry on." With this Namjoon went out of the room.

"Come here, Hoseok " Seokjin said as he patted the place beside him. Hoseok quickly sat and looked at Seokjin with curious eyes.

"Imprint......ummm...let's say imprint is an way to get connected with your other half. It is same as marking but you have no marks physically. It is a way of claiming your other half."

"Other half?" 

"Mates. It's called mates." 

"What is mate , Seokjin ?" 

"Mates......the one you are made for. The one who is made for you. The one you are destined and the one that will claim and mark you as his own. Mates can only imprint each other . You cannot imprint other than your mate." 

"How do we imprint?" 

"There are many ways. Umm..... like someone can imprint with a touch or just by eyes or can be kissing. If mates have imprinted each other then they can feel each other like their sadness, happiness, and once mates get mated they feel each other's feelings like their own, they can share the pain, they can carry each other's scent and each other's mark." Seokjin said as his hand slowly rubbed the mark that was on his neck just below the ear.

Hoseok didnot miss the smile that Seokjin had when he caressed his mark. Seokjin would proudly walk around with that mark that Hoseok was so confused with. Hoseok had seen Namjoon kissing those marks. Hoseok was so confused that why would Seokjin let that mark on his neck? Why not heal it?

Hoseok slowly ran his fingers on his neck. He had no such marks like that. From his childhood he was said to take care of his body so no marks should form. " Seokjin, what is mating?" 

"Mating..... mating is......oh I will you about it once the time comes." Seokjin said"....there is still a lot you haven't been through Hoseok ." 

"Seokjin, that mark.....on your neck... doesn't it bother you or Namjoon? Shouldn't your body be spotless?" Hoseok asked.

"No, Namjoon is the one who gave me this Mark and you can see my Mark on his neck too." Seokjin giggled."once mates get married they gives mark and scents" 

"Does it feels good to feel your mates pain?" Hoseok asked.

"Of course . Not only feeling but borrowing his pain gives me happiness. I can know that he is hurt so that I can go to him.  I can know where is he and It feels good to see your mate in less pain once you borrow his pain and same with happiness. Your happiness gets doubled once you share it with your mate. "

Hoseok was married too. He was said that Alpha Wang was his other half but no there was no Mark on his neck . He couldn't feel Alpha Wang's pain nor happiness. Hoseok was so much in pain when he was in East for the first time but Alpha Wang never came to him nor sent him letter. Does it mean that Alpha Wang couldn't feel him? Was he still unimprinted ? 

"I ....... I am going to Alpha Min's. I guess I have to thank him and Xero properly." Hoseok suddenly stood up .

"Hoseok,......no....not now. You......you.... cannot meet Alpha Min" Seokjin suddenly pulled him by his hands.

"Why? Why not?" Hoseok looked back at Seokjin surprisingly.

"It's that.....that....uh....that...." Seokjin was biting his lips at nervousness.

"Alpha Min went to stay at palace for some days. He said he has some important works to solve and no one is allowed to visit him. He might get disturbed." Namjoon said as he entered the room.

"At least he went to palace. I thought he would always be staying at pack's houses. Since I cannot visit him I will visit to Xero ." With this Hoseok went.

"Thanks God, you saved me" Seokjin said as he looked at Namjoon .

"And thanks God that you had that potion in your bag that time." Namjoon said.

 

It had been three days and there was no sight of Yoongi. Hoseok knew Yoongi was busy with some work but at least he could have come to visit once. Or Yoongi should have allowed Hoseok to meet him. Hoseok swears he wouldn't disturb Yoongi. He would just stay silently as Yoongi would do his works.

"Stupid..." Hoseok said as he covered himself with blanket.

"Doesn't work at time and gets himself loaded with work at once." Hoseok said as tried to sleep.

Suddenly there was knock on the window. It was a light knock and Hoseok thought it was some wind but when there was knock again Hoseok couldn't sleep so he went to check .

"Alpha Min?!!" Hoseok was surprised to see Yoongi standing at the balcony in front of his window. 

"Can I come in?" Yoongi said is low but husky voice.

"Uh....yeah sure" Hoseok was surprised and Yoongi suddenly jumped inside his room. Hoseok was still thinking what Yoongi was doing at the middle of night as he closed the window .

"I missed you." Yoongi said as Hoseok turned to him.

Hoseok was going to ask why he came at this hour but once he saw the condition of Yoongi all of his questions vanished. Yoongi was there standing in front of him. His hair lightly curl and misplaced. He face was red and he had a big woolen muffler covered half of his face, his voice hoarse than usual and his body was trembling lightly.

"Alpha Min , what happened to you? Are you sick? Please sit here." Hoseok pulled Yoongi lightly on his bed."here, you must be feeling cold." Hoseok said as he covered Yoongi with blanket.

Yoongi was there sitting facing towards Hoseok as Hoseok too sat on the bed in front of Yoongi . "Alpha Min , are you alright?" Hoseok asked with a voice of concern.

"I missed you Hoseok " Yoongi said again. "....a lot"

Hoseok was taken a back little but he managed to speak" I missed you too" slowly. 

"I.... I tried to stop myself but I just wanted to see you. Just once." Yoongi said as he looked directly into Hoseok's eyes.

Hoseok slowly smiled. " You can come anytime to see me Alpha Min. " Hoseok said as he slowly placed his hand on Yoongi's cheeks which was covered with woolen muffler.

"Can....can I ....can I hug you, once? " Yoongi asked and Hoseok slowly nodded with a smile.

Yoongi quickly pulled Hoseok towards him and once Hoseok was in his embrace he exhaled heavily.

"Were you scared in the palace, Alpha Min? Were you alone there? I know it's hard for you to go to the palace after your parents death. Believe me I also know the feeling of being alone and getting scared of darkness. But you will slowly over come with it. I know you can. You are the strongest Alpha after all ." Hoseok spoke as he slowly patted Yoongi's back.

"Hoseok...."

"It's alright. I won't tell anyone. It will be our secret. Just between you and me." Yoongi could feel Hoseok's smile. " Alpha Min, are....are you sick? your body is getting hot."

"Hoseok, I .....I ......" 

"You can sleep here , Alpha Min . I will wake up Seokjin, he can get some medicine for you and......" Hoseok was getting up from the bed but was suddenly stopped by Yoongi .

"Seokjin cannot cure me Hoseok." 

"You need medicine" 

"You are my cure, Hoseok . You are my medicine." 

"Alpha Min, your eyes......" Hoseok saw the color of Yoongi's eyes changing its color just like the one he had seen before. ".....it's.... it's....blue" 

"Cure me, Hoseok. You are making me difficult. I just cannot." Yoongi said as he slowly hovered above Hoseok .

"How can....I..... Alpha Min?" Hoseok didnot know what to do so he had his hands on Yoongi's chest.

"May I, Hoseok ?" Yoongi slowly opened his muffler and dipped his head on the crook of Hoseok's neck.

"I....I trust you , Alpha Min " Hoseok said.

"Hoseok don't make it difficult for me." Yoongi spoke.

"You have to be cured and you said I am your medicine. I really don't know how to help you but I have my trust on you , Alpha ." Hoseok said.

"Hoseok, do you have any idea what  am I going to do?" 

"No.....I don't. But I know Alpha Min cannot hurt me." Hoseok had smile when he was saying this.

"Hoseok"

"Please, go on" 

"Hoseok, it's too late. Go sleep now." Yoongi spoke.

"What about your cure?" Hoseok asked.

"Just hold me in your arms like this and I will be cured." Yoongi had tears as he spoke.

Hoseok laughed a little and he slowly brought his hands and wrapped them around Yoongi , who was still upon Hoseok.

"You must be really missing your parents." Hoseok said as he slowly fell asleep.

After sometime Yoongi woke and untangled himself from Hoseok's arms. He slowly pulled the blanket and covered Hoseok with it. 

"No, I was not missing my parents. It was you Hoseok whom I was missing for. Whom I was craving for."