Chapter 11

My Hoseok, My mate

And being friends with Yoongi, Hoseok didnot know that he would be dragged or pulled by Yoongi wherever he goes. Yoongi would simply come to Namjoon's and without any word he would pull Hoseok by his hands. Hoseok would feel awkward at first but slowly he came to know that Yoongi and Namjoon were best friends and Namjoon didn't mind any of Yoongi's behavior. Also Yoongi was an Alpha and who dares to stop him? 

"Mind checking my pack, today?" 

"Because The beauty of North doesn't know anything about East." 

"Let's see if you like wolves of East."

There was many reasons Yoongi would give to Hoseok whenever he asked " where are we going?" Yoongi would take Hoseok to each and everyone's house, would introduce him to each and everyone of his pack. Hoseok slowly was getting friendly with the East pack. And after a week Hoseok was surrounded by little kids of East.

"Taetae said you are a doll, are you?" A kid asked Hoseok as he poked Hoseok's cheeks.

"No, he is mermaid. Mamajin said he came from river." Jungkook interrupted.

" But he doesn't have tail. Look" Jimin said.

" He is doll. Abbajoon brought him to us to play." Taehyung said as he was playing with hem of Hoseok's robe.

"We also want to play with him." "Let's play, doll" "Let's play" there was big noise of kids as they surrounded Hoseok and started pulling him by his hands and clothes.

"Uh... yea...wait....sure.." Hoseok was trying to keep them silent but all were busy on pulling him. 

" Hoseok" Yoongi called as he saw Hoseok was surrounded.

"Ah, Alpha Min. ......." Hoseok spoke, his voice low due to noise of kids.

"Yah, you kids. Bothering your guest. Go home everyone" Yoongi said in loud voice as he entered into the crowd of kids and caught Hoseok's wrist.

"We are playing with him, Alpha." Jungkook said.

"He is going with me" Yoongi said as he pulled Hoseok a little.

"No, he is playing with us" kids also pulled Hoseok.

"You rascals...... leave him" Yoongi said as he throwed them his death glares.

"No, doll is playing with us" Taehyung said somewhere from the crowd.

" Yah...." 

"Alpha Min, please leave them. They are just kids" Hoseok spoke as he saw what is happening around him.

"You are not coming with me today?" Yoongi looked at Hoseok with surprised eyes.

"Uh, well they are kids, alpha. I can't ignore them" Hoseok said 

"Oh, so you are ignoring me now?" Yoongi asked.

"I.....I didn't mean that. As soon as I finish playing with them, I will come. I promise" Hoseok said .

"You are choosing kids over me?" Yoongi said as he pointed towards the kids.

Hoseok opened his mouth to say something but he couldn't form any words. 

"You are an Alpha, Yoongi. Stop being child" Namjoon said as he came with some other people.

"Yah" Yoongi turned towards them.

"Go kids, play now" a person behind Namjoon spoke. 

All the kids shouted happily and dragged surprised and confused Hoseok with them.

"Yah, Xero. . ...why do you have to ruin it? "  Yoongi said as he watches Hoseok being pulled by kids.

"Oh you were so busy that you forget, you are an Alpha, you have friends and you have a pack " another person spoke.

"I didn't forget you guys...." Yoongi sighed and sat on a wooden bench.".....it's just that......just.... I am so happy to see him in front of me, I don't want him to get away from my sight"

"You waited a long, eh?" Namjoon said as he sat beside Yoongi and patted his shoulder.

"You all are lucky. I am the one who had to wait long enough" Yoongi said.

"But don't you think he will go to his Alpha and North one day" P-goon said.

"Of course he will. He is Mhysa after all" A-tom added.

"Looks like you waited too long, Yoongi" Xero said.

Yoongi looked at Xero with a sharp glare. The color of his eyes turned golden. "Hoseok is mine and I won't forgive anyone who comes between us." Yoongi growled . " And remains the North, then they have to answer a lot of my questions before they face the consequences of touching my Hoseok"

The group was disturbed with the raising voice of kids again. 

"Alpha Min,..." Soft voice of Hoseok was heard. Yoongi blinked several times and turned towards Hoseok his eyes into normal color again.

"Sorry, I made you wait so long." Hoseok smiled and Yoongi smiled too.

"Looks like north is falling in love with our East" A-tom said.

"East people are lovely" Hoseok replied as he tucked his long hairs behind his ears.

"East really likes you. Just look at them" P-goon said as he pointed towards the kids who were standing with Hoseok.

"They are so cute" Hoseok replied as he ruffled a kids hair.

"We should leave now, kids go to your home and study now" Namjoon said as he clapped his hands.

"Bye Alpha, bye doll" the kids farewelled. Some of them kissed Hoseok's cheeks. In return Hoseok smiled and kissed them back.

"We take our leave now." With this all of them left leaving Hoseok and Yoongi behind.

"They are nice. They seem to be your good friends. You must have a lot of trust in them, isn't it? And......... Alpha?!??" Hoseok said as he turned towards Yoongi.

Yoongi was standing there like an statue, his eyes fixed on Hoseok.

"Alpha?..... Alpha Min?" Hoseok waved his hands in front of Yoongi's face.

"Hoseok....."Yoongi spoke finally, his voice soft and low. Yoongi was stunned with the beauty of Hoseok. There was nothing special but a large flower crown made up of sunflowers which was messily made, that Hoseok was wearing on his head. His eyes shining and and finally a heart shaped smile. Yoongi thought that everything around him has stopped.

"Alpha Min, your eyes.....   " Hoseok said as he slowly touched Yoongi's eyes while Yoongi slowly closed his eyes and felt every touch of Hoseok's finger tips that were gently running on his closed eyes and little on his cheeks.

"Hoseok.... ." Yoongi suddenly caught Hoseok's wrist and pulled him in a hug. "You ......you won't leave me, will you?" Yoongi said as he hugged Hoseok more tightly."You cannot. Just stay by me. Don't leave me Hoseok , Don't"

Hoseok didnot know what to say. He was surprised by Yoongi's action. Usually Hoseok would push and would have shouted to the person. But with Yoongi it was different. He actually wanted to stay and calm down Yoongi . He felt that this time Yoongi actually needed him. he doesn't know why but this felt so right then.And that was what Hoseok did. Hoseok slowly brought his arms around Yoongi's back. "You are not alone, Yoongi. I am here"