Chapter 19

My Hoseok, My mate

so,so,so,so........this chapter is for one of my lovely subbie who goes by the username "330nai". Happy belated birthday!!!! Wish you enjoyed it greatly. Eat the largest piece of cake and click a lot of pictures. Stay healthy and blessed. Keep loving Yoonseok. I hope you will like my gift. Mianhae I couldn't write the story yesterday because I had exam. Manhi sarangheyo <3<3

 

"Was that a good step?" Jackson looked at his mother.

"Of course. You still don't know your mother. " Meera said as her eyes were still focused on the chess board.

"But they are strong. He is superior." 

"And you......you are the Alpha of North. This is your pack and how dare is he to get involved in other pack's rules." 

"You are correct, mother but I have seen it. Even the Knight didn't hesitate to place his sword on my neck. They..... they are the warriors by birth. It can be risky." Jackson said as he rubbed his hand on his neck.

"This is our land, son. We are the Lord here. He cannot show his superiority here. He maybe the must superior Alpha but he will be in our land, North and North runs on our command." Meera smirked.

"I believe in you mother"

"Oh, looks like mother and son is having a game again?" Jaeil came to the stage.

"Mother cannot be defeated. She is so good in it.I always lost to her." Jackson said.

"You will be like her too one day. Just practice hard. By the way, where is Hoseok? He didn't came with food today morning." Jaeil said as he sat.

Jackson looked at his mother, worryingly but Meera had no expression at all.

"Hoseok was Missing his home. So I sent him there. I told him to stay for some days since Hojoon is also weak now. He needs to be there. Do you have some work with him?" Meera asked .

"No, I was just curious. He would read books for me. I was planning to hear Hoseok's reading but looks like he already went."

"I can call him back, if you want to." Meera said.

"It's alright. why to trouble him for such small task? Looks like Jackson needs help here." Jaeil said as he looked at the chess board. 

"Of course. I need baba's help. together we can win mother." Jackson said as he shifted a little to give place to Jaeil.

"It will be more fun then" Meera said.

"Let's see if you can defeat us"

 

 

Hoseok shivered terribly. Though they had locked the cave, the air inside the cave was still cold. He tried to stand but soon feel down as he had cramps on his leg. He must have sat a long. The floor was cold. Hoseok wasnot wearing thick clothes either. He brought his shivering hands and breathed against them. He rubbed his hands together and rubbed his legs with his hands. It would provide him some warmness but soon coldness would cover him again.

"It's alright" Hoseok spoke. His voice was broken due to dryness on his throat. "Just some hours or few days more and you are out from here. It is not the first time." Hoseok said to himself.

"It's alright. It's going to be alright" Hoseok brought his knees together and hid his face and hands between the chest and knees."just some days.......it's alright."

 

 

 

Hoseok was in his deep sleep when he heard some sounds. He looked at the door and the big rock that was placed on the mouth of the cave was rolled down slowly. Hoseok closed his eyes at the sudden contact with the brightness from outside. Hoseok rubbed his eyes, some voice and steps could be heard. Did his punishment finish so soon? But.......this.....smell.......it can't be........

 

"I am sorry. Sorry for coming late." 

Hoseok looked at the person in front of him. The person was sitting at his equal level. Hoseok isn't sure if he is seeing things or is it real but the person is glowing. His black hair , pale complexion, bright eyes, not so small nose and red lips which was turning into a smile now. This must be a dream. Hoseok blinked several times. But it feels so real. 

"Wake up Hoseok" Hoseok patted himself on his cheeks and the person in front of him chuckled.

"Alpha Min......" Hoseok said. His eyes wide as he was surprised to see Yoongi there.

"Surprised to see me here?" Yoongi smiled.

"You are really here." Hoseok was so surprised and so happy that he didn't know what to do. As a result Yoongi was on the ground with Hoseok on him, giving him a hug.

"It's not a dream. You are really here." Hoseok said. Yoongi was surprised at the sudden powerful hug but he hugged Hoseok back. " Yeah, I am here." 

"Hoseok you are so cold." Yoongi said as he hugged Hoseok. Hoseok suddenly broke the hug and sat. "I am so.... sorry". 

"It's alright. Come here." Yoongi opened his furry coat and placed them above Hoseok's shoulders." It's cold, isn't it? Look at yourself . You are all blue in color" Yoongi said as he rubbed his hand and placed them on Hoseok's cold cheeks, again and again.

"You came to meet me? You came to visit North isn't it? Please wait for me. Just some day and I will be out of here. I will take you to the beautiful places. Oh!.... and are you alright? You were sick when I came to North. You shouldn't have come to cold if you are not fully recovered."Hoseok said as he placed his hand on Yoongi's forehead.

"At this time, you are the person that we are worried about. I came to take you Hoseok. Let's go from here. " Yoongi said.

"Did your highness gave me the permission to come out?" Hoseok asked .

"It's....." 

"Of course, since Alpha Min came all the way from East to meet you. Your highness, has taken your punishment back. Now let's go home. " Mark said suddenly cutting Yoongi's sentence.

Yoongi looked at him puzzled and Mark just nodded at him.

"Wow it's good then. Let's go. I cannot wait Alpha Min to show the North." Hoseok stood and tried to walk but his feet didn't help.

"Ahh...." Hoseok bended and rubbed his knees. 

"What's the matter?" Yoongi asked him worriedly.

"I sat for so long. Maybe cramps" Hoseok spoke.

"Come here" Alpha pulled Hoseok's hand and placed it around his neck with an easy swift, Yoongi was Carrying Hoseok on his arms.

"Yah....put me down" Hoseok said as he was surprised.

"You are not speaking now. You cannot walk." Yoongi said. 

"I can. Put me down already. Please" 

"Hoseok,please. Cooperate with us for sometime." Mark said.

Hoseok could just sigh and nodded. He covered his face with his  hand and with the hand that was around Yoongi's neck, he clutched Yoongi's cloth tightly . Yoongi could just smile at his cuteness.

"I have some work here. I hope you can go to the palace yourself." Mark said as he looked at both Hoseok and Yoongi.

Yoongi nodded and Hoseok peeked a little. "Hoseok, show him the way ok?" With this Mark ran into the forest.

"Guess, it's only you and me now." Yoongi said.

"Keep walking straight." Hoseok closed his eyes again.

 

"Thanks a lot for not hurting them" Mark said as he looked at his friends (knights and etas of North) whose hands and mouths were closed surrounded by knights and  etas of East .

"We agreed for it. You said you cannot hurt your friends " Namjoon said.

"Hoseok, would be in shock and somehow I would feel myself guilty." Mark said.

"Let them free now. We should catch Yoongi too. Don't know what might happen in the palace." Xero said.

"Mark, are you betraying the North? " Yugyeom said as his hands and mouth was released. 

"It's all for Hoseok , Yugyeom. Don't you think he deserves better?" 

 

 

"Wow, what a sight! People of North might die of happiness that there Mhysa is in someone else's embrace." Meera spoke.

Hoseok pulled out his hands from  Yoongi's  neck and Yoongi who was helping Hoseok to walk silently sighed in frustration. 

"Your highness,Alpha  of East has come to meet us." Hoseok said as he bowed to Meera.

Yoongi and Hoseok were on the ground and Meera along with Jackson were some stairs above on the stage.

"Alpha of East ? Wow... I heard about you. Building and ruling a pack at very young age. You are taken as the example among Alphas." Meera said.

"It's all about the time and the conditions that I had to go through and if I am taken as an example among Alphas then well thank to all of you."

"Alpha of East is here in our land.Don't you think there must be a grand feast, Hoseok ?" Meera said.

"Of course your highness. I was thinking the same." Hoseok replied. 

"Ok. Then I give you the responsibilities of the feast. Alpha Min, why don't you come and rest a bit. You must be tired." Meera said.

"It's alright. If we directly come to the main topic then it will be good for both of us." Yoongi said.

"Hoseok, looks like Alpha Min doesn't like the North." Meera smirked.

"What are you even saying? Please go and take some rest. You must be tired. You carried me too. You Took my care in East now it's my turn." Hoseok said to Yoongi .

"Hoseok, look I cannot waste my time in such......."

"So you can't?" Hoseok frowned a little" please?" 

Yoongi sighed. " Ok" 

 

It was a grand feast . All the people of pack were called in the palace. Meera , Jackson, Yoongi , Jaeil and Hojoon were sitting and eating from a table.

"Hoseok, you join us too." Yoongi called as he pulled Hoseok by his hands.

"No, I am busy. I have to take care of lot of things. There are many people. You can start without me." Hoseok said.

"There are workers too. Can't you leave it?" Yoongi asked.

"No, I cannot. Don't worry and eat a lot. I made them myself." With this Hoseok left.

"Looks like Hoseok and Alpha Min have good friendship." Jaeil said.

"Hoseok's journey to East is fruitful, isn't it? Hojoon said.

Yoongi was watching Hoseok all the time. He was too busy. Sometimes here, sometimes there. Serving, welcoming the people, chatting with Namjoon and other knights, busy with children sometimes. Hoseok indeed was taking care of everything.

"Hoseok, can you bring me some water?" Jackson asked.

"Here, it is" Hoseok was going to place the water on the table but Meera intentionally pushed Hoseok's hand a little which caused the water to fall on Jackson's plate.

"What is this Hoseok ? Can't you work properly?" Jackson shouted.

The feast that was full of people's chattering was silent. " I am sorry" Hoseok spoke.

"I was eating , Hoseok. Is it your first time doing this? " Jackson said.

"I don't know. I think your highness 's  hand hit me a little and I lost my balance." Hoseok said.

"Oh now, you are blaming me now?" Meera said.

"No, no your highness. I am not. It was just an accident." Hoseok said.

"You are blaming me and being innocent by yourself. Why would I do that ? You want to make me bad in front of whole people isn't it?" Meera faked some tears.

"No, no. You are taking it wrong. I didn't mean that . Your highness, it was just little your hand hit mine and......." Hoseok was in panic.

"See... you are again blaming me. Ok, fine. Yes I did it intentionally. I pushed your hand and made you pour the water all over, Jackson." 

"Your highness,......." 

"I am sorry, Jackson . I couldn't see you eating so nicely." Meera said as she faked a cry too.

"Meera , you are making a scene in front of the pack and guests." Jaeil said.

"Oh yes. You will always take side of Hoseok . To you Jackson and I are almost invisible isn't it?" Meera said.

"What's wrong with you, Meera ?" Jaeil shouted now.

"Hoseok, apologize your highness on your knees now." Hojoon said.

"Appa, I didn't do anything." Hoseok said. He was about to cry.

"You are making it more worse Hoseok. Just apologize and leave." Hojoon said.

"My Alpha , I......I am sorry." Hoseok was about to kneel on the ground.

"Don't you dare to kneel, Jung Hoseok!" Yoongi had his fist on the table. " Don't you. It's not your mistake." 

"Alpha Min should not interfere into other people's business. It won't suit you, I think." Meera said.

"It includes Hoseok and if it includes Hoseok then I am in it" Yoongi spoke.

"Remind you, you are in my land now. And in my land, whatever i say, it is the rule." Jackson said.

"Wow, the Mhysa of North is getting scolded for such a small reason and is being ashamed in front of whole pack. How cool that rule sounds." Yoongi said.

"You are not going to teach me how to rule, are you?" Jackson took a step towards Yoongi .

"Your another step and you are out from this world." Suddenly Namjoon stood in front of Yoongi with his sword pointed towards Jackson.

"Namjoon stop it." Hoseok said.

"If you are a real Alpha then fight as an Alpha , why hide behind your knights?" Jackson said.

"No, no. My Alpha please stop it. I take it. It's my fault." Hoseok said.

"I told you. You won't apologize, Hoseok . You are not meant to suffer." Yoongi said. 

"Alpha Min, stop it, please." 

"Namjoon, take Hoseok away." Yoongi said.

Namjoon pulled Hoseok by his hand. " No, no, leave me, Namjoon hyung. They should be stopped. Please, let me go" 

"They are Alphas, Hoseok. Now, an Alpha has challenged for fight. It can't be stopped." 

 

 

Yoongi and Jackson were in the middle of a ground. They were surrounded by the people, knights and etas. Everyone was watching in silence. 

"You know you are going to regret it." Jackson said.

"I don't do the things that I have to regret." Yoongi said.

"You know, it will be fun if we fight for something like bet." Jackson said.

"Like?" 

"Like...... Hoseok ?" Jackson said.

Yoongi slammed his sword against Jackson but he was quick enough to cover it with a shield.

"If you win, take Hoseok. If I win, then he has to stay here. Just like today, he will spend his day, everyday." Jackson smirked.

"Seems like you really have a wish to die today." Yoongi said.

Soon the swords were clanking. The grunts and the sound of crashing metal had Hoseok praying that both be safe. With every attacks and every sound people were cheering and shouting. There was claps sometimes and some frowning.

Yoongi had set this on mind. He has to take Hoseok , far from here. In anyway, if this means he has to kill everyone of them then he would. His each attack was powerful than before. He was so not letting anyone take Hoseok . After all Hoseok belonged to him.

"Alpha Min!" Hoseok gasped. Yoongi's one wrong move and his there was a cut on his cheek. Many people shouted happily. After all their Alpha was winning. Yoongi looked at Hoseok . Hoseok looked like he was about to cry. "In the time like this, will you stop shaking my heart?" 

Yoongi soon turned and attacked at Jackson nonstop. His attacks of sword was continues and Jackson had no other way then blocking himself with a shield. Soon, Jackson's shield was broken into two pieces.

Yoongi breathed heavily. Jackson was on the ground. Yoongi pointed his sword to Jackson. Jackson smirked, soon he fisted some dust and threw it over Yoongi. Yoongi backed little and rubbed his eyes. As he was able to open his eyes there was a big dark brown wolf in front of him. Jackson's new move. If he wanted it this way then this way it is. Yoongi to growled and shifted into his wolf form. Yoongi was also big in size. His furs surprisingly all white. It shined at the light. This must be the reason Yoongi's is so pale, Hoseok thought. 

The fight soon started. The number of growl was increasing. The force between two wolves and the bitings. Hoseok would close his eyes whenever he saw the fangs of the Alphas. Both were bleeding but Yoongi's was clearly seen as he was white in color. 

Jackson was Winning this time. His moves were fast and clever than Yoongi's. When they both would clash with each other, Hoseok could see Yoongi was getting weaker. Yoongi would fall far than Jackson. Jackson noticed it too. One more time they clashed, Yoongi again fell far, this time Jackson quickly shifted into his human form. As Yoongi was about to stand he picked Yoongi up and threw him far on the pile of woods.

"Alpha Min!" Hoseok stood from his place.

Jackson smiled at his victory. Several people clapped. Jackson made his steps towards Hoseok who was between Xero and Namjoon .

"Mind your steps, Alpha" Namjoon and Xero had their swords on Jackson's neck.

"Don't you just see? I just win over your Alpha and we had bet on Hoseok. I am just here to take my bet." Jackson said.

"You are a cheater. You cheated him." Hoseok shouted, his eyes were full of tears.

"Everything is fair in love and war. It was a war and I had to win it." Jackson said.

"He is still in his dreams." Xero chuckled.

"I just win your Alpha . You are supposed to kneel before me." Jackson said.

"Mind turning behind?" Namjoon said.

Jackson turned behind and was shocked to the sight. There was the white wolf, bleeding but still standing. His fangs looked more sharp than before. His growl was more louder than before and his eyes , red in color. A sign of danger. Namjoon smiled and pushed Jackson back to the battle.

"Five minutes and he will be dead." Namjoon said.

"Less than five. It took Yoongi  two minutes to kill that Alpha before." Xero said.

"What are you saying?" Hoseok asked.

"You see Yoongi with the red eyes? This means his anger has crossed the limits. It is his most fierce side. No Alphas from anywhere has this power. So he is called the superior Alpha ." Xero explained.

"That means......" 

"That means Jackson is going to die." Namjoon said.

"We should stop him, can't we? " 

"No use. At this time, Yoongi cannot recognize anyone except his enemy. Once he kills, he will calm himself." Namjoon said.

"But we can atleast......"

"We can only pray to God." Xero said.

Jackson gulped. He was trying to get the sword near him but Yoongi was fast this time. Yoongi jumped and bite his arm. Jackson shouted in pain and pushed Yoongi away. His cloth was torn and the blood was running. Within no time Yoongi was biting his hand leaving it bleed and Jackson was crying in pain again. Next time Yoongi was biting Jackson's leg , this time tearing the flesh away. Jackson kicked Yoongi and was now crawling on the ground grunting on pain.

"His last move." Xero said.

"Huh?" Hoseok asked. His eyes still fixed at the fight.

"Yoongi always do this. Make your enemy unable to fight and the final move." Xero said.

"Final move?" Hoseok asked.

"He will now directly attack at neck, tearing all the flesh, veins and windpipe, he will leave his enemy to die suffocating." Namjoon said.

Jackson was crawling on the ground. He hissed and grunted at the pain. Yoongi growled and Jackson Freezed at the position and slowly looked towards Yoongi. Yoongi was making his way towards him. Yoongi's mouth full of blood, eyes red in color and the pace that he was coming with Jackson lost his hope of living.

Yoongi took a jump over Jackson and his claw was on Jackson's neck. As Yoongi growled loudly, Jackson closed his eyes, ready to die.

"Alpha Min, no"  Hoseok came running and kneeled in front of Yoongi .

"Please, no. Stop it." Hoseok cried.

Yoongi growled at Hoseok but Hoseok didnot move.

"Can you stop it? Please. I don't like it. " Tears rolled down Hoseok's cheeks.

Yoongi growled again and this time he  had his fangs shown.

"I am not afraid of you. I know you are a kind person. Deep down there, there is a kind and warm Yoongi ." Hoseok said as he hiccuped .

Yoongi left Jackson but he jumped over Hoseok and soon Hoseok was on the ground with Yoongi's claw on his neck, Yoongi growling on his face.

"Hoseok ...." everyone tried to go towards them but Namjoon and others came in front and stopped them.

"Let Hoseok do this." 

"You may not recognize me in this state of yours. But I know, this is the heart of Alpha Min. Alpha Min is a kind hearted person." Hoseok said.

The wolf growled and was about to tear the flesh away from Hoseok's neck.

"I trust you. You can never hurt me."

The wolf suddenly stopped. The fangs that were barely touching Hoseok's neck suddenly disappeared. The wolf got down over Hoseok and sat. It was blinking it's eyes and soon it turned into normal color. Hoseok too got up and sat in front of the wolf. The wolf whimpered a little like the sound of dogs make while crying. Hoseok quickly hugged the wolf.

"It's alright. You did great. It's alright." 

Soon the wolf turned into human, the whimpers turned into sobbing.

"I don't know what happened. Was I going to hurt you, Hoseok ? I am sorry. I am so so sorry." Yoongi said as he hugged Hoseok back.

"Stupid, you can never hurt me. I know that. "  Hoseok smiled.

 

"This Alpha just tried to kill your Alpha on his own land and yet you are supporting him?" Meera said as he looked at Hoseok .

"Stop it, mother" Jackson said.

"How can I stop? This all happened because of this little noone. " She said as she pointed to Hoseok . " Kill this all people from East and this Hoseok too, I command you." 

"Will you stop it mother?" Jackson shouted. "To everyone, every knights and every etas of North . Who is your Mhysa ? Who commands you? Is it Hoseok or my mother?" 

"HOSEOK!!!!" came the sound.

"Hear that, mother? Hoseok is the Mhysa here. Hoseok is greater than you. Hoseok is the person that just risked his life to save mine. Yet you still blame him? " Jackson said.

"Jackson, what are you saying? " She went to Jaeil. " You hear that? He said Hoseok is greater. It can't be. He can never be. How can a person from that low family can be greater than me? You are his father. Order him to kill all these filthy people." 

"Meera, you are being too much." Jaeil said.

"Oh, now you are also taking Hoseok's side. Noone is with me. This ...... this is all because of this little noone here." She said as she went towards Hoseok . "Better I will kill you myself." With this Meera caught Hoseok's neck.

"Meera, just stop it!" Jaeil pulled Meera and slapped her across the face.

"Alpha...." Hojoon spoke.

"Don't stop me Hojoon . Not today. Till now I kept silent for the sake of the dignity of my family. Hojoon kept silent for the dignity of ours. What do you think? You can punish Hoseok so severely and we don't know about that? Everytime you lied. Till today I kept silent because  Hojoon had me promised. Knowing everything Hojoon kept silent because he didn't want to see pack losing their trust on us. But you.....you never changed." 

"Yes, I never changed. I don't like Hoseok. I said you to marry Jackson to the princess of West but no..... you had your promise with some knight. You brought Hoseok and I didn't like it. What does he think of himself? This little omega can be the Mhysa of North? " Meera laughed .

"I......I am an omega?" Hoseok was surprised.

"Yes, you are. Your father is a knight but your mother was an omega. What did you think? Being a Mhysa and marrying to some Alpha will make you the same level with us? Useless people." Meera said with a venom.

"Meera, why are you being like this?" Jaeil said.

"I am just letting him know , what his position is. Good in nothing , useless omega." 

"SHUT UP" Yoongi shouted. He had enough of this. Hoseok was in the state of breaking and Yoongi couldn't handle iI..

" I came here  for Hoseok. Just for him. If you don't like him then it's ok. But if you open your mouth just to downgrade him again then I swear you will not want to know the results." Yoongi said.

"Oh, so the great Alpha of East has fallen for this little omega? What is so great about him? Is it the smell that he has that can drive anyone crazy or is it because he is an omega only good for ?" Meera smirked.

"Meera!" Jaeil shouted.

Yoongi didn't know what happened but soon he was there pushing Meera on a wall with a sword on her neck. 

"Next time, when you take Hoseok's name. Take it with respect. Hoseok is my mate and I will forget that you are a woman . " Yoongi said, his eyes turned golden.

"Your mate?" Meera said in fear.

"He is my mate. Made by the god. If any of you has problem with Hoseok then you have to face me first. Point a finger at him and I will cut your hands, speak a bad word at him and I will cut you neck. Hoseok is the mate of superior Alpha and you all ought to respect him." Yoongi said as he leave Meera.

"I came to take you. Let's go ." Yoongi said as he pulled Hoseok from his hands.

"Alpha Min...." Hoseok spoke.

"Hoseok..."

"I can't. I cannot go with you." 

"What are you even saying?" 

"I had my promise with baba-nim. I cannot leave my Alpha's side. I am happy that you are my mate but please forget about me. I am a lowly wolf and you deserve someone better." 

"Hoseok....." 

"I am sorry." 

"Go, Hoseok ." Jaeil said. "Go, I free you from the promise. Go and enjoy your life. Enjoy your freedom. Till when will you stay between all this promises and traps? Go."

"Baba-nim....." 

"Remember? What I told you? You will never leave your Alpha's side. You will always keep him happy. Remember?" Jaeil said and Hoseok nodded.

"Well, Jackson is not fortunate enough for your love but you are going to keep that promise once you marry with Alpha Min. Can you promise me that at last?" Jaeil said and Hoseok hugged him crying.

"Look, the greatest person among all and still cries like baby. Now go. This is not your place. Call us in you wedding. Don't forget us. 16 years ago I made a mistake. I tried to change the destiny but now I know I am doing right thing. Live well, Hoseok." 

"Baba-nim should come to visit East." 

"Of course. I will come. But for me to come you should go to East." Jaeil said as he put the hand of Hoseok on Yoongi's hand.

"I know, I was wrong for being silent but forgive me Hoseok ." Hojoon said.

"Abba was never wrong. You did what you thought right. What is there to forgive?" Hoseok smiled.

"Look at the great words coming from the little Hoseok here. Alpha Min, Hoseok is still a kid and can be annoying sometimes but please keep him well." Hojoon said.

"Of course . He is my other half after all." 

"Thank you Hoseok . At last you did great job. I will miss here in North " mark smiled.

"You want to come with me to East, mark?" Hoseok asked.

"If the great Mhysa commands, then I will be happy to serve him." Mark kneeled on the ground.

"Yah, you are embarrassing me." 

"We should go. It will be dark soon." Yoongi said and Hoseok waved his hand to everyone. Everyone was happy after all, they knew Hoseok deserved better.

Jackson smiled and kneeled on the ground. 

"EVERYONE SHOW RESPECT TO THE GREAT ALPHA AND MHYSA" Yugyeom shouted and slowly as the Hoseok and Yoongi passed, everyone kneeled on their way. 

 

 -----(djjblovers I hope I kept my promise)--------