Chapter 27

My Hoseok, My mate

"What?" Yoongi who was completely irritated with little whispers and silent laughs others were making, shouted.

"Mino hyung has arrived for just one day and you already look like you are counting your last days." Xero said.

"Not funny." Yoongi mocked a smile.

"I am sure, you already want him to return, isn't it?" A-tom said.

"I was the one who invited him. Why would I want him to return and he hasn't properly met Hoseok. If you all are not happy with this then I am sorry but Mino hyung is staying a little longer." Yoongi said as he shrugged.

"We are not worried about Mino hyung's stay. We are worried about you." P-goon added.

"What about me?" Yoongi looked at them with wide eyes.

"They are worried if you will be able to survive till then." Namjoon said. Everyone laughed as Xero gave Namjoon a high-five.

"Sometime I wonder if I really am your Alpha?" 

 

 

"So,..... Hoseok. You are from North?" Yoon asked.

They were walking along a field. Yoon was walking as his eyes were busy capturing the beautiful sight of East. While Hoseok was still trying to fix his hair and his face. He knows it's too late but that doesn't mean he can't even try.

"Yes, your highness." Hoseok replied.

Yoon chuckled." Your highness? You know you are the most powerful person right now if compared to all the packs and clans. Yoongi isn't some ordinary Alpha. You need not reply me with that honorifics."

"You are older than me. You are Yoongi's hyung's mate. It's alright if I use honorifics. Alpha Song is also a powerful Alpha after all ." Hoseok said.

"Call me hyung. Didn't I tell before that we are family? In this way  you will be my little brother." Yoon said.

"Yes, hyung" Hoseok smiled.

"On my god! I love being elder. Now you are my little brother. If you have any problems, talk with me. Your hyung will give you solutions. Trust me, I am the best hyung you will ever get." Yoon smiled too.

"Yes, hyung."

"So, Hoseok....tell me. How did you and Yoongi meet? Who imprinted first? How did Yoongi purposed you? I am sure it was Yoongi. How did you find you were mates? Did he claim you? When will you marry? How many babies are you planning?" The shine in the eyes and the curious smile on Yoon's face had Hoseok smile too.

"Uhhhhh..... it's long story hyung. Yoongi wasn't the first person in my life. " Hoseok said as he sighed.

Yoon's step stopped as he turned around to see Hoseok standing.

"I thought I was happy. I thought I got all the love that I was wondering of. I thought I was among the people that love me but......" Hoseok's burst into tears. Yoon came ahead and hugged Hoseok as he caressed his head.

"......but it was all a lie, hyung. I was lied. Everytime, everyday. I was just treated as a trash." Hoseok cried.

"Shh..... shh.....it's alright, it's alright. It's all in the past isn't it? I am sorry for bringing it. But you are happy isn't it? Now you are away from North, you have Yoongi." 

Hoseok nodded. The weather which was sunny suddenly covered with black clouds. The air got cold and little drops of rain hit the land.

"We must run. It's going to rain" with this Yoon pulled Hoseok as they ran all the way towards palace.

 

 

"Hoseok, I was worried to death. I was coming to get you. Come here, you'll get cold." Yoongi pulled Hoseok as he covered Hoseok with a towel and his hands busy drying Hoseok's hair with another towel.

"I am not much wet. We ran all the way here." Hoseok said trying to look at Yoongi between his hairs.

"What happened?" Mino asked as he too tried to dry Yoon's hair with a towel.

"Hmm.... nothing." Yoon replied.

"Yoon, tell the truth. Yoongi was worried." Mino said. He was not scolding just making a statement.

"Really, nothing happened. What am I supposed to tell?" Yoon was confused.

"Mino hyung, it alright. Hoseok is back, Yoon hyung is back. I am not worried now." Yoongi said as he overheard their conversation.

"It's not alright, Yoongi. Though they are back, I know you are and you will be still worried. You can see how heavy the rain is." Mino said.

"Mino hyung....." 

"Really nothing happened, we were just walking and I asked Hoseok about his past." Yoon interrupted.

"Oh..." Yoongi quickly looked at Hoseok. Hoseok too was looking at Yoongi with confused look.

"Yoon, my dearest. I know you are curious, you soon make friends but Hoseok is different. We should respect him. He is Yoongi's mate. You aren't supposed to make him sad or cry." Mino said as he cupped Yoon's face.

"I don't understand what are you saying ,Alpha." Yoon said.

"It rains when Hoseok cries." Yoongi slowly said.

"Huh?!" Yoon looked at Yoongi surprisingly. Hoseok too had the surprised look.

"I have claimed Hoseok. That means Hoseok now belongs to East. He now bears the powers that my mother had. When he gets sad the weather changes and when he cries, it rains. Hard he cries, heavy the rain." Yoongi said as he smiled and tucked the lightly wet hair behind Hoseok's ears.

"Yoongi got worried since the weather changed. He could feel Hoseok was sad and when it started to rain, he was going to search Hoseok. He was worried that Hoseok was in some danger and was crying."Mino said.

"I am really sorry. I was unknown about that. I am unknown about the East. I didn't do it intentionally. I am so so sorry." Yoon said as he worriedly looked at Yoongi.

"I understand hyung. It was my mistake that I didn't tell Hoseok about this. Now, he is with me. I am relieved." Yoongi replied.

"Let's go, you need to change too." With this Mino pulled Yoon out of the room.

"I am sorry for crying. I shouldn't have cried. It was my past after all." Hoseok said.

"No, no, no. I am sorry. Because of me now you cannot even get sad. " Yoongi said.

"I am happy." Hoseok said as he caught Yoongi's hands into his. "..... because I know you couldn't make me cry."

"I promise. I won't ever make you cry, my love."

 

 

"Don't tell me that it was Mino hyung that made Hoseok cry yesterday." Namjoon said.

"No, it's....."

"Yah, you rascal. Why do you think that?" Mino shouted.

"Because it's you. You always make that scary impression on your first meeting. I am sure Hoseok was scared as hell." Namjoon said.

"Oh, look now. Where is the respect? You may be best friend to Yoongi but I am elder than both of you." 

"I have been facing you since I was like eight years. Do you think I should be worrying about our age now? You are still same." 

"Yes, and you are still same too. Still ugly. I wonder how Seokjin managed to be your mate."

"And you should change your habit too. Or else Yoon hyung will run away with someone else." 

"You......"

"Ok, now shut up both of you!!!" Yoongi who was between them had his ears closed. "When other friends meet they hug, they talk and then there is you two." 

"Abbajoon......"

"Yoongi......." 

The voice was coming near. They turned to look behind them. Twins were running towards them and Hoseok behind them.

Namjoon kneeled on the ground as he opened his arms to catch both of his kids. " Abba is here." 

"Hoseok, what happened?" Yoongi ran towards them, pushing away the kids from his way.

"YOONGI!!!" Both Namjoon and Mino shouted but Yoongi won't care. Thanks God that he didn't push hard.

"Yoongi, there is snake. It's.....it's....scary. I hate snake. " Hoseok was trembling as he had scared look." ......it was big. It almost killed Dolly. We went to garden and Dolly went in the bush. When we went to bring Dolly back, there was snake. Yoongi, I hate snake. I.......I....... Hoseok is afraid. Hoseok doesn't like snake. Hoseok hates it." 

"It's alright. I am here. Should I kill it?" Yoongi said as he pulled Hoseok's head on his chest. Kissing Hoseok's hair as he gave calming pat on his back.

"No, don't kill it. Please don't. It may have family." Came Hoseok's little voice.

"Ok, ok. I won't. I will tell etas to chase the snake to the forest. You will not have any snakes in the garden and you will be able to play like before. Hmm? Now, let's take this scared baby back to palace" Yoongi said as he swiftly carried Hoseok on his arms and walked away like they were the only people there.

Mino couldn't believe the sight in front of him. He tsked as he sat down and pulled Taehyung . "When will they grow up?" He said as he wiped the dust away from Taehyung's cheeks.

"They are just five years old." Namjoon replied, his hands busy taking the dirt away from Jungkook's clothes.

"I am talking about your Alpha and soon-mhysa-to-be, you idiot."

 

 

Hello all. This is not Danah (bemyhope). I am her sister. Danah has gone to countryside with her college for some project work. Last time when she called she said there was no electricity and she won't be able to make calls. Hope she is doing fine. Also I found this on her draft and thought that I should update the story. I will be updating more because there are still more chapters. Hope she won't get angry. Also, she has written some other one shots which I think all is Yoonseok. Great news is she has already written a story for Valentine's day. So, keep in touch. Bye!!!!