Chapter 6

My Hoseok, My mate

"Mark, let's go to watch future Alpha" twelve year, Hoseok said to his best friend.

 " Let's just watch clouds today" Mark said as he laid on the green grass with his both hands behind his neck.

"But it's been so long. I haven't seen him" Hoseok pouted.

"It's dangerous Hoseok you know it. No one is allowed to see Alpha in his training session. If Mhysa finds us then we will be in trouble. Let's go to swim ok? Or let's visit the forest? No no no your clothes will get bad. We could go to pick mangoes from the tree. You can climb the tree. I won't tell anyone." Mark said as he shifted his sight from sky to Hoseok.

"No, want to see future Alpha. We have seen him many times but never got caught.Please Mark" Hoseok pouted more.

Mark only shook his head and shifted his sight to sky again. The day was nice today. The sky was clear and dark blue in color. The clouds were snow white in color. The clouds passed above them in different shapes and sizes. Oh that one looks like a rabbit. Next one....uh... it looks like a flower maybe. The flower that sometimes Hoseok keeps on his ear. And this cloud ....... well......it looks like.....like... Hoseok???

"You don't want to go with me?" Hoseok was now sitting on Mark's stomach, blocking the view of sky.Though Hoseok was twelve years old he was too thin and light for his age. His long and silky hair effortlessly falling from both the sides of his face and some of them covering his face, those big puppy eyes, a red and shiny lip that was pouting, long and white hands that were resting on Mark's chest and last but not least, that soft that was sitting on Mark's stomach without any hesitation. Hoseok really had an impact on Fifteen years old Mark.

" You really don't want to go with me?" Hoseok asked again as he got no reply. Mark had an urge to remove those falling hairs from Hoseok's face. Once he tucked those strands of hair behind Hoseok's ears , Mark gave up. Only a heartless person could say no to Hoseok.

" Hoseok....." Mark said softly.

"Don't you want to go with me?" Hoseok whined. Oh Hoseok I can go anywhere if it is you. I will cross any sea, I will climb any mountain, I will walk any desert, just to be with you.

Mark doesn't remember if he nodded or not but next time he was being pulled by an excited Hoseok. Mark grunted at the sudden rush but once he saw a smiling Hoseok then he thinks it was worthy.

" Hoseok, I think he is reading today he won't come outside" Mark said in low voice.

"No, he will come. He has to practice fights too" Hoseok said as he raised his head a little.

They were hiding behind a little hill severel meters away from Jackson's hut. Jackson was kept in a hut with many teachers to teach him to be a perfect Alpha. No one was allowed to see Jackson's training. Thanks to the heavy flower bushes and fruit trees, Hoseok and Mark were never caught.

" It's been too long. Let's go we will be in trouble" Mark whispered again.

"Just a bit" Hoseok replied.

"There he is" Hoseok said happily as he pushed Mark with his elbow.

"Watch as much as you want" Mark said, yawning.

Hoseok just nodded. A smile came on his face as he saw his Alpha , coming out of the hut. Sixteen years old, Wang Jackson was indeed an Alpha's son. Tall and tanned. His well built body and height was perfect for his age. The way he swings the sword and the way he dodged every attack had Hoseok more interested towards Alpha. His loud and hoarse voice was enough to show the pride and authority. Wang Jackson was indeed a future Alpha.

"HOSEOK!!" Mark awoke from his sleep with the sharp voice. He sat and looked for Hoseok, to his surprise he saw a shocked Hoseok and in front of them an angry Mhysa.

" I think I had told none of you are allowed to watch Jackson" Mhysa said, anger in her face and voice.

" My mistake, Mhysa " Hoseok quickly ran and kneeled in front of Mhysa.

" I can't believe that you did that"

" I.....I.....was just curious" Hoseok said, his head low.

" My apologies too, Mhysa" Mark too ran and kneeled in front of Mhysa.

" A mistake has been done, so follows a punishment." Mhysa sighed.

" Pu....puh- punishment?" Mark said.

" It was all my mistake. I brought him here. I ordered him with an order of future Mhysa. He just followed my orders." Hoseok said

" Hoseok......" it was unbelievable to Mark to just what Hoseok had said.

" Mark is innocent. Please leave him. I am ready to take any punishment" Hoseok gulped.

" No no no it isn't. I came with my will. I just encouraged Hoseok to come with me. It's my mistake. Punish me" Mark bowed to Mhysa.

" I am more to be blamed, Mhysa. As being a future Mhysa i must have thought. So it's my mistake" Hoseok said.

"No...its-"

"A confession has been made. As you are a citizen of this pack you have less mistake but Hoseok is future Mhysa and I didn't expect this from him. So punishment goes same. Mark you have to clean all the rooms of palace and for Hoseok......." Mhysa took long breath and looked Hoseok with disgust "..... 50 lashes and no food or water until the night" with this Mhysa went. Two knights took Hoseok away too. Mark could only cry and beg for pardon but a decision has been made.

"Hoseok saved me. When did you grow up Hoseok?"

" Hoseok, Hoseok .... wake up I brought you water. Mhysa allowed you to drink and eat now" Mark kneeled near Hoseok.

Hoseok was covered in blood and wounds. He was unconsciously lying on the cold ground. The black and dark marks of lashes was scattered on Hoseok's body. His clothes torn and wet. His face covered with tears and sweat. His lips dry and body pale.

" Wake up Hoseok..." Mark cried at the sight of Hoseok. " Please wake up. Don't make me worry. I know you are strong. You are more stronger than any of us. You have to be alive. Don't leave me alone. Hoseok please wake up please" Mark cried as he patted Hoseok's face. Crying and begging for Hoseok to wake up or at least speak something .

"Uhhhhh " Hoseok slowly opened his eyes.

"Hoseok, here look at me. I am Mark. Don't close your eyes please" mark wiped the tears from Hoseok's eyes.

"Mark.....it....it...hurts"

"I know Hoseok , I.....I ....know" mark bit his lips as tears rolled on his cheeks.

"Water...." Hoseok said softly.

"Here...I got it. I got some food too. First drink it" Mark slowly poured water on his hand and made Hoseok drink it.

Hoseok hurriedly drank all the water soon. "Mark, I want to sleep"

"Sleep Hoseok . Dream well. Dream a better pack. A better place. A better world."

Hoseok just tried to smile and laid slowly on the ground as Mark helped him. Mark ruffled Hoseok's hair till he fell asleep.

" Will you run away with me Hoseok ? I promise we will go to better place and I will give you all the love you are worth of. I am stupid isn't it? I know you are not my mate. I know we are not destined. But I keep on falling for you. You saved me Hoseok. You owe me. And I promise I will keep you safe in future, in any trouble, from any danger. It's an promise to Mhysa from a knight"