Chapter 3

My Hoseok, My mate

"Congratulations on your marriage. I wish you a happy life ahead" Mark said .

Hoseok who was busy handling his long silk robe quickly looked at the sound. "You don't have to be so formal with me Mark" Hoseok smiled grabbing all the hem of the robe and balling them on his hand so he could walk easily." Congratulations to you too you finally became a knight."

"Here.....let me I will help"  Mark said as he stood behind Hoseok and caught his robe and lifted it a little.

"You know you shouln't do it Mark" Hoseok laughed. You will have to walk behind me all the time if you do that" 

"I will. I....... I want to" Mark said, his voice small in that loud noises of people and music that was being played.

"You said anything Mark?" Hoseok turned to look at Mark. 

"This is my gift on your wedding" Mark said smiling.

Hoseok smiled and walked, across the villagers that were gathered on the marriage. Of course the pack was happy, they got there new Alpha and Mhysa now. Hoseok was looking stunning. The red colored silk robe with golden flowers embroidered heavily on the sleeves and hems. His hair flawlessly and loosely fallen on his shoulders and back. His rosy lips and thin white fingers catching the wild flowers that some kids of pack gave him and finally a peacock 's feathers crown that stood proudly on his head, which symbolized his new position on the pack, Hoseok's beauty was of course no joke.

After half way Mark left his dress. Hoseok surprisingly looked behind. Mark just smiled and nodded. Hoseok took a deep breath and smiled too. Hoseok walked and reached to a little stage that was made with feathers, furs and skins of animals. There was sitting the one for whom he has been learning from his childhood, the one who will claim him his, his other half,the Alpha, Wang Jackson.

"........ I vow to protect and love Hoseok wilth all my life and give my pack their new Mhysa" Jackson said in loud voice. All the pack cheered there was noise and laughter everywhere. Music was played again. Hoseok looked at the Alpha who was waving to the pack." My Alpha"

"So my mother told me that she taught you from your childhood?" Jackson asked. He was sitting on a bed and Hoseok was kneeling on the floor.

"Yes, my Alpha." Hoseok said, voice small and soft.

"Being Mhysa is difficult, you know that?" Jackson asked again.

"Yes, my Alpha" 

"How old are you?" 

"I am sixteen, my Alpha"

"What?? You are so young." Jackson was surprised and so was Hoseok.

"But I am known with all my responsibilities, my Alpha. I'll do my best" 

"Hoseok.....tell me...have you gone through your first heat?" Jackson asked again.

"Heat?" Hoseok was puzzled"What is that?"

"You are so younger than I thought. It's too late Hoseok. You must have been tired. Go sleep on that room." Jackson said as he pointed to the room next to his.

"Does my Alpha needs any services before he sleeps?" Hoseok asked naively. 

Jackson could only laugh."looked like my mother taught you very well. Go sleep Hoseok. You have new day from tomorrow"

"Good night, my Alpha" Hoseok wished before he went to another room.

"I cannot believe my mother did this"

The day had finally came. Hoseok had been dreaming and learning about this day from his childhood. His day as the Mhysa,the mother of the pack. He would wake up early bath and dress his best. He would cook and serve the alpha himself, because Alpha shouldn't be presented with imperfections. He would visit the pack and talk with others, gather the kids and play with them, tell them stories, teach them crafts and songs, help the pack and of course visit Mark, who was kept as the Knight to protect Alpha. His night would be full of work too. Massage Alpha's hands, shoulders and legs,  candles for Alpha if he is reading or doing something, wait till Alpha sleeps soundly and finally he could sleep. 

"You will know it Hoseok when time comes" Mark was sharping his knife.

"But I want to know. Alpha has forbidden me to read any books about it" Hoseok pouts and sits on a stone.

"Hoseok...it's just a phase in our life. Everyone has to go though it every month " Mark said 

"What? Every month?" Hoseok said surprisingly.

"Yea more painful and fierce every month. But if you have your mate. .........ahhh.... what I am talking.... you will know it later Hoseok".

"I have my Alpha that means it will not be painful for me?" Hoseok asked.

"Yahhhh.... Hoseok!!!! It's not like that. It's .... it's ....what kind of werewolf you are who don't even know about heat? Didn't Alpha's mother teach you that?" Mark asked as he kept his knife on the case.

"No, she didn't taught me that. " Hoseok said still pouting.

"You should talk about this with alpha. Also what will other say if they hear us? Mhysa and knight talking about heat"

"I tried but he always says "go to your room Hoseok""Hoseok said as he mimicked Jackson's voice.

"What? You sleep in different rooms?" Mark asked.

Hoseok nodded." Yes, what is so wrong with that?" 

"Hoseok you don't sleep with....I mean you don't share bed with Alpha?" 

"How dare you to say that Mark? " To Mark's surprise Hoseok was angry now."it's a sin to touch Alpha without his permission, how can you think me to share bed with him?" 

Mark was surprised and speechless too. How can Hoseok be so innocent? " You are a Mhysa now, Alpha's wife. You have right on alpha and his belongings" Mark said as he kept both of his hands on Hoseok's shoulders trying to calm him.

"You are bad, Mark. Very bad. I don't have any rights on Alpha. He is a free wolf. He needs to be cared and loved, so I need to be with him. Beside that I shouldn't think anything about Alpha. You are my best friend Mark so I forgive you today. But don't mention those things with me again. It's a sin and crime." With this Hoseok removed Mark's hands and ran away.

"Hoseok....Ho...Hoseok.." Mark shouted but Hoseok didnot looked back.

" You are too innocent Hoseok. The pack got its Mhysa but I think Alpha got a new servant "