Chapter 22

My Hoseok, My mate

" Ajusshi, who are you?" Taehyung was looking at the man who was sitting on Hoseok's bed.

"Oh, hello. My name is Mark." Mark smiled at the kids.

"I am Taehyung and this is Jungkook. We are five years old" Taehyung said as he showed his fingers to Mark. Jungkook nodding.

"Oh you must the twins that Hoseok talks about. Waah..... glad to see you. I am Hoseok's best friend." Mark said as he pulled both near him.

"You are doll's best friend? No, I am doll's best friend." Taehyung said trying to get away from Mark.

"Me too." Jungkook too followed Taehyung.

"Uh....doll? Who is that?" Mark asked in confusion.

"And that is doll's bed. Don't sit there." Jungkook said as he tried to pull Mark away from bed by his hands.

"What's wrong? Your mamajin said me to sit here." Mark was trying best to friends with twins.

"Only doll and his Alpha can sleep here." Taehyung climbed on the bed and pushed Mark from behind.

"Hey, easy.....easy....I think doll must be Hoseok isn't it? I am your doll's best friend. Let's be best friend ok? I can be your Friend too." Mark stood himself as he looked at both twins trying to get him up from the bed. Jungkook pulling him from front and Taehyung pushing him from back.

"This our doll's bed. You cannot sleep here." Taehyung layed down on the bed trying to cover all the space with his hands and legs, spreading them. Jungkook too followed Taehyung.

"Uh, is that so?" Mark didn't know what to do so, he stood there looking at the twins who were not going to give him the bed.

"Did they disturb you? Oh, i am so sorry. Just a minute." Seokjin ran towards the bed and pulled both twins on each of his arms."what are you doing? Don't play here."

"Mamajin, this ajusshi is sitting on doll's bed." Taehyung said.

"I told him to. And he is our guest Taehyung. You shouldn't speak like that." Seokjin was trying to his best to pull both twins but they were too stuck with bed.

"No, this is our doll's bed. He cannot sleep here." Jungkook said.

"Kookie, now that is bad thing to say." Seokjin said.

"Only doll and his Alpha can sleep here. I won't give this bed to ajusshi" Taehyung said.

"Taehyung, it's alright to give him bed. Ok? Now come on, who wants to eat milk and cookies? " Seokjin said as he knew those were twin's favorite and they will leave the bed.

And for the first time twins proved him wrong. None of them showed an interest.

"Yah, seriously guys?" Seokjin said as he put his hands on waist.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon asked as he entered the room.

"Look at them, they aren't giving the bed to Mark . They said it's doll's bed." Seokjin said , sighing.

"Ok, ok. Get up now. Let uncle Mark rest. You are good boys, aren't you?" Namjoon tried but twins didn't show a sign to move.

"It's ok, if they don't want to. I can manage." Mark said. " I can sleep on floor or chair. Just give me a pillow and a blanket." 

"No, no. How can we? Just a minute. We will get the kids out and..." 

"You can stay at mine." Xero said as he showed up behind Namjoon.

"Huh?" Mark was confused.

"If you don't have any problem with it. Beside, I live alone. " Xero smiled.

"Great. Ok then" Mark too smiled.

 

 

"Me and my students have worked hard for it. I hope your highness will love all of them." Jaebum said as he opened his bag to take out newly stitched clothes for Hoseok.

Hoseok's eyes shone like a little kid. He was smiling and checking all the clothes, back and front. Sometimes placing them in front of him as he looked himself on a mirror. 

"You like them ?" Yoongi asked as he looked at Hoseok who was beside him.

"They are all pretty." Hoseok said he looked between two clothes."Jaebum you are best." 

"I am happy that I could meet your Highness's taste. It's an honor for me." Jaebum said.

"So what is the price for all this? Since Hoseok liked it, I will give you double as you say." Yoongi said.

"Alpha, it's my honor that I came to be useful for you. I could make dress for your highness. I don't want anything. For a worker like me, it's great to work for you." 

"Don't say that Jaebum . You have worked hard. You need your return. Your hard work must be paid off." Hoseok said.

Jaebum smiled."your highness, I could make those pretty dress for you. I could reach your liking. I don't need more. Me and my family are happy to be in East with such great Alpha like you. The east have given us much. Now I don't want to be greedy pricing my works. "

"Jaebum you are one of my people in my pack. It's my duty to keep you safe. And you have worked hard. Hoseok is happy too. Ok then. If not price then tell me how can I reward for your work?" Yoongi said. Hoseok too nodded in agreement.

"You over praise me Alpha. If you really want to reward me then, let me ........ let me design and stitch your Highness's dress for the day he will be turned into Mhysa of East." Jaebum said as he bowed his head.

"Hoseok........" Yoongi looked at Hoseok .

"You will. You will design and stitch my every clothes from now on." Hoseok said. " I hope I didn't asked much" 

"Oh my god! This is the greatest thing ever happened to me. I ....I will do my best. I will never let you down, your highness." Jaebum was smiling of happiness.

 

"I was planning to write to my brother. It's been long i haven't written him." Yoongi said.

"Well he is an Alpha too. He must be busy with his own pack. I guess he hasn't even noticed that you aren't writing to him." Namjoon said.

"He used to write me a lot before. He was worried about me. He was asking if I met my mate. " Yoongi laughed.

"Did you tell him about Hoseok?" Namjoon asked.

"No, I want to surprise him. I want him to meet Hoseok personally." Yoongi said.

"Oh my god . Your brother...... who takes out mistake in each and every little things. Who has  complain in every things, who sees fault even in perfection. You want him to meet Hoseok personally? Do you remember last time when he came how strict was he with all knights and etas? They all were praying him to return." Namjoon laughed.

"He may be strict but I know he does all that for me. He still cares and thinks me as his little brother. After all only he Looked me as family after the death of my parents." Yoongi smiled.

"You should inform Hoseok about him." Namjoon said.

"Nope. I want to surprise my brother. I want to show him that there are perfect things in the world that he cannot find fault on." Yoongi smiled.

"It's going to be fun then." Namjoon said.

As they both were laughing suddenly some loud noise came from the kitchen.

"...... Seokjin ." Namjoon quickly ran towards the kitchen.

"Hey, is everything alright?" Yoongi too entered into the kitchen as he was worried but he regretted it.

The air was filled with sweet and musky scent. Seokjin was sitting on a table in Namjoon's embrace covered with sweat as he was hugging Namjoon tightly. Namjoon in return was kissing Seokjin's mark on the neck. Seokjin had his legs wrapped around Namjoon's waist as he hissed and moaned when Namjoon would leave bite marks. Seokjin was on heat. Yoongi should have known it and shouldn't have entered in the room.

"Yoongi, you need to get out of here. Now!!" Namjoon growled.

Yoongi whose mind was little dizzy with the sweet smell, heard Namjoon's growl. Gathering all his senses he nodded and quickly came out of the house. His steps quick towards the palace with only a thing on his mind.

"Hoseok,.....I need to see Hoseok now." 

 

 

Hoseok was smiling happily as he now was arranging clothes inside the cupboard. Half part was filled with Yoongi's clothes while he was filling half part with his own clothes. He was happy that he could keep his clothes with Yoongi's . Maybe Yoongi's scent would get on his clothes too. 

The door suddenly opened and Yoongi came inside.

"Oh, you scared me." Hoseok said as he looked to Yoongi ." I used half of the cupboard for my clothes. I hope you don't have any problem with this." Hoseok said as his eyes again drifted towards cupboard.

" Jaebum seriously worked hard. I cannot tell which is my favorite. I like them all and......." Hoseok suddenly stopped.

What was this? What was this feeling? It was Yoongi whose hot breath was against Hoseok's neck and his waist was tightly wrapped by Yoongi's arms. Little to Hoseok's discomfort there was something hard poking Hoseok's below.

"Alpha?..." Hoseok didnot know what to do.

"Hoseok....... please, speak. Speak more. I wanted to hear you seriously." Yoongi's voice was seductive as his lips trailed towards Hoseok's ears and did he just bit Hoseok's earlobe?

"What's wrong? Did.....did you eat something? Are..... you sick? " Hoseok turned to look towards Yoongi.

Once Hoseok turned towards him, Yoongi had these hard times to resist so he kissed Hoseok . Passionately. Hoseok who was surprised as first, soon returned the kiss. Yoongi's hands ran over Hoseok's body. Still in the kiss, Yoongi's hands trailed towards Hoseok's thighs which were uncovered as Hoseok was wearing Yoongi's shirt. Yoongi brought Hoseok's legs around his waist as he lifted Hoseok , without breaking the kiss.

"Alpha Min" Hoseok spoke as he was now brought on the bed and Yoongi was above him panting heavily. "What happened, Alpha?" 

The messed hair that was spreaded on the pillow, puppy eyes, glossy lips , the collar of the shirt showing enough of Hoseok's chest which showed his rising of breath, hands that were caressing Yoongi's cheeks gently and of course legs wrapped around his waist. Yoongi wished Hoseok to see like this, forever.

"Hoseok..... call me. Call my name. I want to hear from you. " Yoongi's voice husky.

Hoseok gulped a little. " YUh- Yoon..... Yoongi." 

Though Hoseok had said this in small voice it was enough for Yoongi to drive crazy, in the current situation.

"Please Hoseok , please speak more. I want to hear it." Yoongi said as he kissed all over Hoseok's face. His lower part grinding with Hoseok's which caused Hoseok to moan loudly.

"Yoon- Yoongi .... please stop. It....... it's ......" Yoongi grinded again and Hoseok moaned in Yoongi's mouth .

"Please Yoongi. Stop it, please." Hoseok caught Yoongi on both of his shoulders. " It's uncomfortable." Hoseok said slowly.

"Hoseok....." 

"I am sorry. I just couldn't feel comfortable. I have never done this. I .. ...I ... . Am sorry. I just....... could not......I ..........I....." Hoseok was looking everywhere but not Yoongi's eyes.

"Did I hurt you , Hoseok ? I am so sorry. I was just...... I am so so sorry. How could I not control myself? I am so so sorry. How could I even without asking you.... I am so so sorry. I wasn't myself. I ..... I was .......sorry." Yoongi said as he pulled Hoseok into a hug.

"It's alright. It's my fault too. I should have stopped you before." Hoseok said as hid his face on Yoongi's neck.

"I promise you, Hoseok. I won't touch you like this if you feel uncomfortable. You can say it to me. I won't mind. We are mates ,Hoseok.  This doesn't mean that whatever I do is right. Promise me , you will stop me alright?" Yoongi said as he rubbed Hoseok's back. Hoseok nodded cutely.

"Jaebum, is really talented. He made all the clothes pretty. " Hoseok said as he pointed towards the clothes that were now messily laying around their bed.

"Should I choose for you?" Yoongi looked at Hoseok and Hoseok nodded. 

"Here, you looked beautiful in my white shirt. This will match you." Yoongi said after sometime of choosing between dresses, showing Hoseok a white robe, more like kimono.

"You like it? Should I try it?" Hoseok asked.

"Go ahead."

 

After sometime Hoseok entered into the room. His face all shy as he scratched back of his neck.

"Wow, I told you.It will match you." Yoongi ran towards Hoseok as he looked Hoseok in awestruck.

"It is beautiful, isn't it?" Hoseok asked.

"It's beautiful because you are wearing it." Yoongi said as he cupped Hoseok's face.

"I was thinking that, all the dresses are pretty. I usually become confused and they are new. What if I damage them? I cannot damage them right? I can wear them in special occasions . Also, Jaebum worked hard on them. I shouldn't wear them while sleeping isn't it? And........." Hoseok was mumbling all the way.

"Ok, ok I got it." Yoongi smiled as he hugged Hoseok. " You can still wear my clothes."