Chapter 10

My Hoseok, My mate

"You used that potion ?" Seokjin asked as he had both of his hands on his waist.

Namjoon, twins and Hoseok all looked at Seokjin and Namjoon was looking blankly.

"Don't tell me that you didn't used it but you wasted it, isn't it?" 

Namjoon could only nod. 

"Mind telling me why?" Seokjin sighed.

"The kids......." 

"Now you blaming on kids, Joon. They are just kids. Ahh....." Seokjin sighed again." It took me whole five months to prepare that and you wasted that"

"I am sorry Jin. I was so confused and disturbed that..."

"Namjoon, why you always do this to me? "Seokjin stared tearing up."you cannot even look after the house for some hours. You always keep messing up. I don't know if I should look the house or the medicines." 

"Seokjin, don't......." Namjoon ran and hugged crying Seokjin.

"That was so important to me, Joon. I had studied and did a lot of research for that. Now all my works are gone." Seokjin pushed Namjoon a little " all because of you. You cannot even help me a little for house chores." 

"Mamajin, don't cry. We are sorry" both twins came running to Seokjin's leg.

"You always cause trouble for Abba, Mama and Abba are upset with you" Seokjin said as he kneeled down to twins level.

"Ahhhhhh ....." Taehyung started crying.

"Sor.... suh- .....sorry" Jungkook sobbed as he pouted and covered his face with both hands.

"No no don't cry. Mama and Abba is not upset. You are good boys and they love you." Hoseok came and pulled both of the twins on his arms. " Let's sleep huh? It's too late." With this Hoseok took both of the twins in their room.

"Mamajin and Abbajoon are upset with us?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung too looked at Hoseok with big eyes.

"No" Hoseok said softly as he pulled the blanket and covered the twins body." They are little tired today. They always love you. They are just talking about something " 

"But mamajin cried" Taehyung said.

"Yes, he cried but that doesn't means he doesn't love you. A mother will never be upset with her child . Mamajin was just worried about you and Abbajoon"

"Mamajin is not upset with us?" 

"No, now go to sleep hmm? If you don't sleep then mamajin will be upset." 

"Doll, you sleep with us too" Taehyung pulled the sleeve of Hoseok's robe.

"You two sleep first. I have some work" Hoseok kissed both of the twins on their forehead. And lightly patted them till they fell asleep.

 

"I am such a bad mate, Jin. I am sorry. I always cause you trouble" Namjoon said as he held Seokjin's hand 

"Who told you are a bad mate? You are just a little trouble maker. You are a great mate and a great Abba. I know it is hard to look those twins" Seokjin said.

"But I should....." 

Seokjin kissed Namjoon . " I am sorry, I overacted a little. I am stupid to keep potion in the kitchen."

"From now on let's help each other. Let's learn from our mistakes and not try to repeat them. " Namjoon said and Seokjin smiled.

Hoseok smiled at the sight. These things reminded him of his Alpha. Of course they didnot do such touchings and cheesy lines exchange but Alpha Wang had him encouraged and motivated whenever he felt down.

Hoseok slowly came outside of the house. He walked a little far away and sat on a wooden bench. He looked at the starry sky and a glowing moon. Far away owl was hooting. The sound  of flowing river was lightly audible too. Little wind was blowing. Hoseok smelled the earthly smell of East. He inhaled the air and smiled at nothing. Hoseok heard a little sound at his back and he turned around to see. As he saw nothing special and again turned around he met Yoongi's face only a few centimeters away from his.

"Oh, you scared me" Hoseok said in shock.

"I am the one scared by you" Yoongi said as he sat beside Hoseok .

"Me? How?" Hoseok looked at Yoongi.

"You were smiling at nothing special " Yoongi too looked at Hoseok.

" Oh , I was thinking" Hoseok said as he again turned to the front.

"About what? Me?" Yoongi asked.

"Why would I think about you?" 

"I am the hot topic everywhere, you know" 

"I have my own things to think about too"

"Like what?"

"Like my Abba , my north , my pack, my friend and.... and..uh.....my Alpha" 

"Your Alpha?"

 

"Umm" Hoseok nodded and smiled"My Alpha , Alpha Wang"

"You told I was your Alpha before"

"That was mistaken by the twins. I told them about my Alpha and they thought it was you"

"Oh" 

There was silence for sometime. Yoongi looked at the ground and Hoseok looked far away.

"By any chance..." Yoongi broke the silence"are you married?"

"Umm I am Mhysa of North " Hoseok answered softly.

"Oh you are royal guest then. You can stay at my house. You may not have the habit of living on such places"

"It's ok. I have seen much worse" Hoseok smiled.

" You and I...." Yoongi drew random pattern on ground with his foot." .....are.....I mean ...... I don't have.....ugh , what are you even speaking? Get it straight" Yoongi punched at the air in front of him.

Hoseok looked at him dumbfounded.

"Let's be friends, shall we?" Yoongi suddenly showed his hands to Hoseok.

"Huh?" 

"Just shake it. You are not always asked by alphas to be friend, you know" 

"Uh...yea" with this Hoseok shaked hands with Yoongi.

Poor Hoseok doesn't know that most of the love stories get started as friends.