Chapter 7

My Hoseok, My mate

" Do you feel better now?" Mark asked to Hoseok.

"Of course. I think I am healed. I don't feel hot now like before." Hoseok said cheerfully.

"Ok now, that sounds like the Hoseok I know." Mark laughed.

They were walking through the way of forest towards their pack. Mark was walking behind Hoseok, who was laughing as he ran behind a butterfly.

"Careful Hoseok. You are still weak" Mark increased his step just to cope up with Hoseok.

"Look... Mark it's a butterfly. So pretty....." Hoseok ran behind the butterfly " ....come to me, butterfly. I won't hurt you" 

Hoseok ran for several minutes then he suddenly sat on the grass. Mark who was little behind came running.

"Hoseok, you all right?" Mark asked as he kneeled in front of Hoseok.

"Am I still sick, Mark?" Hoseok asked, pouting.

"No, why?" 

" Then why don't the butterfly come to me?" Hoseok whined like a little child. Mark could only laugh at Hoseok.

"Leave it Hoseok. We will be late" 

"No, not without a butterfly"

"Hoseok...." 

"No!" 

Mark could just sigh. " Here....." Mark gave the bag to Hoseok. " Don't go anywhere. I'll be back" 

Hoseok had the bag in his arms. He was clutching it on his chest as he slowly fell sleepy. His head felling heavy as he bent forward and rested his head on the bag. He was too tired of waiting Mark.

" Hoseok" someone ruffled Hoseok's hair and Hoseok looked at the person with his half-lidded sleepy eyes.

"Here, for my cute little, Mhysa" Mark pulled Hoseok's hand and put the butterfly on Hoseok's palm.

It was a big butterfly, yellow in colour and the black linings at the end of its wings added beauty on it. The butterfly didnot fly as it sat on Hoseok's hand.

" It's beautiful..." Hoseok smiled " thank you so much Mark" 

"Anything for you. Let's go now. Shall we?"

 

 After sometime of walking they reached near river. Hoseok looked himself in a clear water. He didn't look good as before. Not clean. 

"Mark.." Hoseok called to mark who was busy on building a little way for Hoseok with rocks so that Hoseok could cross the river easily.

"Huh.." Mark said without looking, as he splashed a big rock on the river.

"I need a bath" 

" Yeah, after we reach to pack"

"No, I mean now" 

"Are you serious Hoseok ?" Mark finally turned towards the Hoseok who was sitting on a stone as he played with butterfly.

"Umm. I feel dirty. I cannot go in front of Alpha like this" 

"You are not dirty. It was sickness" mark said as he threw another rock.

"No, Alpha cannot be presented with imperfections. I cannot, I...I shouldn't go like this." 

"Hoseok..."

"Please Mark"

 

"You won't look. Will you?" Hoseok asked behind a big rock.

" I won't. Just bath quickly"

" If you look then I won't talk with you" 

" You have my promise, Hoseok" 

"Hey, Mark. What are you doing here?" The beta, asked.

" Oh.... Yugyeom. Nothing. Just Mhysa wanted to take bath on river so I brought him here." Mark said .

"Oh but the annual meeting is going to get started and Alpha has commanded me to bring all knights." 

" Is that so? But I cannot leave Mhysa too" Mark was in trouble.

" You can go Mark. I can come myself" Hoseok's voice came.

" But, Mhysa...."

" An order has come. Go Mark ." 

" We should go Mark . I will send an Eta to protect Mhysa ." 

Mark could just sigh. " Take care, Hoseok.Don't  go deep in the river. The rain has made its speed high. I am going now. I will send someone soon." With this Mark went with Yugyeom.

 

Hoseok had just pulled out the strings of his robe open , the butterfly came and sat on his nose.

"Huh... you want to take bath with me?" Hoseok laughed.

Butterfly flew across the river. " Hey.. come back. I am not dirty as you think" Hoseok too ran after the butterfly.

Hoseok didnot care where he was running. His eyes were just focused on butterfly. Little did he knew was he was carried away by the river. Hoseok tried to swim or catch any rock he could get. He cried a lot for help. Slowly he was getting deeper and deeper. His lungs getting filled with water as he drowned deep in the river. His eyes slowly closing itself as he saw few rays of light before his sight turned black.