Chapter 36

My Hoseok, My mate

OOREMANIYA!!!! I KNOW YOU WANT IT!!!!

 

"Lisa...."

"Lisaaaa....."

"Lalisa...."

Hoseok was walking on every corridors. Since Lalisa has started to crawl no one ever knows where she crawls up to. 

"This girl.... aigoo......." Hoseok sighs when he sees Lalisa comfortably walking with Taehyung with their hands holding.

"Lalisa, what are you doing here? IsTaehyung oppa teaching you walk?" Hoseok came and sat at lalisa's level. Lalisa giggled showing her gums with only two front teeth.

"Doll, Lalisa can walk herself now. See" With this Taehyung left lalisa's hand. Lalisa struggled a little but somehow managed to walk four steps towards Hoseok before she fell upon Hoseok's embrace.

"Omo! My daughter is growing." Hoseok was so happy as he kissed all over lalisa's face, the girl still giggling.

"Want to show this to Appa? " Hoseok asked. Lalisa was just busy playing with Hoseok's long hair. " Let's show him. Come Taetae." Hoseok swiftly carried Lalisa  while Taehyung caught the hem of Hoseok's wide sleeves.

 

"My Alpha, you should see this! " Hoseok suddenly came  was into a room Yoongi sitting  little far and other wolves in front of him. All of them looked at Hoseok in silence.

"Oh..ah.... I...well....sorry." Hoseok apologetically smiled as he tried to close the door.

"Seok, is there any problem?" Yoongi's voice." Come inside." 

Hoseok apologetically entered into the room clutching Lalisa on his chest and dragging Taehyung.

"Gosh why is Hoseok even nervous? You are our Mhysa. You can do whatever you like." Namjoon smiled. " Also we weren't disturbed."

"What is it, Seok?" Yoongi asked with concern.

"My Alpha, Lalisa can walk herself." Hoseok said in a soft voice.

"WHAT?" Yoongi's voice was louder. " Show me show me show me!"

Hoseok made Lalisa stand and ran up to Yoongi.

"Come, come to Appa." Hoseok said motioning Lalisa by his hands.

"Yeah, come to me." Yoongi was all smiles and already opened his arms.

Lalisa stood for a while but after a lot of Hoseok's   calls she walked like four steps and again fell upon Hoseok's arms.

The whole room was cheering as they saw lalisa's walk as some kind of artistic movie.

"Omo, my princess is so grown up. she can walk now. She will soon be adult. Find her mate. Marry him. Hoseok-ah, we are getting old already." 

Namjoon sighed as he looked at Yoongi and shook his head.

 

Hoseok is aware, aware of everything that comes to Lalisa. Not that he doesn't care about his husband and the pack but he has somehow managed everything, everyone. Taking care of Yoongi's lazy in the morning to taking care of lalisa's cries in the midnight, running behind Lalisa whole day to reaching every pack's members houses, taking care of sick husband and daughter to taking care of sick werewolves, Hoseok really was a true Mhysa. 

 

 

If glares could kill, Yoongi swears he would have been dead an hour earlier.

"My Alpha! I know it is necessary, I know it is something we cannot control but really? Really? This early?" Hoseok sighs finally.

Yoongi was in his wolf form with Lisa also in her wolf form but blood all over her face and mouth and a dead deer in front of Hoseok. What would Hoseok need to get angry in this early morning?

Yoongi whined and tried to change his form.

"No, you are not shifting. I don't want to hear anything from you. How many times I have told you that Lisa is still a child? You shouldn't teach her to hunt now. My Alpha, everything has a time and this is not her time now." 

Lisa, still six years old was looking innocently at her mother, wagging her golden colored tail. Yoongi walked up to Hoseok, ears flat on his head and an apologetic on Hoseok's hand.

"My Alpha, this is not working Everytime. I am telling you if you do this again....then...... Then.... Uh..... I am going back to North. Get married to Alpha Wang again." With this Hoseok left the room.

 

"My Highness, it's been so long Alpha and princess are still in their wolf form and sitting on the same place. Please forgive them. They need to take rest and get clean." Jinyoung said.

"No, Jinyoung. This is too much for me. Lisa is still a kid. I want her to grow with happiness not hunting or hurting other animals. Seems like Alpha doesn't care."

Jinyoung smiled." My Highness, it is so great of you to think that way for our princess but please think from Alpha's side or from a wolf's side too. As a wolf hunting is in our genes. Sooner or later we should do it. Also, our princess has blood of Alpha. It is not her mistake. She is East's pride and future. I am not telling that make her ready from the this age. What I am telling is it is normal. Princess loves it and it's her fate. She is brave and fearless we can easily see she got features of yours but she got soul of Alpha. And about her teachings and morls, well I believe that your highness will never go wrong."

 

Hoseok kneeled in front of Yoongi. Yoongi's wolf form is still much bigger and taller that Hoseok. Hoseok chuckles as he hugs Yoongi. " I am still behaving as a kid aren't I? I am so sorry my Alpha. I should have thought before speaking those words. I am so sorry."

"My seokie." Hoseok now was hugging Yoongi's human form. He doesn't know when Yoongi shifted. "It Hurts me more to see you cry, you know that right?" Yoongi said as he gently pats Hoseok's back. " It's not your mistake. I know you as being a mother you have your worries. I am sorry to make you worried. You should not be sorry Lalisa and me deserved that punishment. "

Lalisa whined as she put head between them.

"LALISA!!!" Taehyung's husky and deep voice.

"I swear puberty has hit this guy really early" Yoongi said.

Lalisa looked at Hoseok. 

"Shift." Hoseok smiled. " Taehyung, I want Lalisa safe back. You will protect him right?" 

"Of course, doll." Taehyung said as he caught her hands " Let's go mini doll,  first we will clean you. Jimin and Jungkook are already at the garden. You know today they are getting married."

"But they married last time also. I want to get married with you. Next time also if they want to get married we will not play with them. We will play separate and get married, okay?" Lisa said.

"As my princess wants."

 

"Soooooo........ You were saying that you will marry that stupid Wang again?"

"ALPHA!!!!"

 

 

"Show me your wings." Yoongi said as he back hugged Hoseok, suddenly.

"Alpha, I am a wolf, you know that." Hoseok smiled as he keeps the flower bouquet in the side table.

"No, you are hiding it. I know it must be somewhere. Let me see it." Yoongi said as he starts to tickle Hoseok.

"No! What are you doing? Hahahaha... Stop it.....it tickles...... Alpha..... really..... hahahaha....stop it." 

"Why don't you show me then?"

"My Alpha, I don't have any."

"Liar. They said Angels have wings. You are a true Angel."

 "If I am an angel then what are you?"

"Just an ordinary wolf who is madly in love with this Angel."