Chapter 28

My Hoseok, My mate

"so, this is how a baby is made?" Hoseok was looking at a book, face all red, provided by none other than Seokjin .

"Yes, and I guess you and Yoongi are already half of the way." Yoon who was sitting at Hoseok's left said. Shy Hoseok could only nod.

"Ahh....it's easy then. All you have to do is tempt him to you." Seokjin who was sitting at Hoseok's right said.

"Tempt? How?" Hoseok looked at Seokjin quizzically.

"You know like acting cute and y and all those ......" Seokjin stopped talking when he saw still a confused yet innocent look on Hoseok.

"It's super easy. Light some candles in the room. It makes the environment romantic." Yoon said.

"But....we always light candles." Hoseok said still confused.

"Here, here....look at me." Seokjin said as he walked in front." Wear your best dress Hoseok and all you gotta do is be a little shy and call him on the bed." 

Hoseok had his wide eyes as he looked at Seokjin who had his hands fisted at both of his cheeks and smiling shyly.(like Twice- shy shy shy) Hoseok's eyes grew more wider when he saw that Yoon too was doing same thing.

"Like this?" Hoseok also followed them, awkwardly.

"Of course! But do it more naturally in front of him." Seokjin said.

"And yea... call him oppa!" Yoon said.

"Oppa?!" Hoseok again had this wide eyes.

"Oh my god ! Yes!! Yoon you know the best. Of course 'oppa' will work as main ingredient in tempting Min Yoongi." Seokjin was clapping happily.

"Told ya...I know best." Yoon said as he gave a high-five to Seokjin .

Hoseok breathed as he had thought now. He will, he definitely will bear Yoongi's babies. " Mission tempting Min Yoongi" is going to be a success.

 

 

"Yoongi, you called me?" Hoseok ran into the room.

"Come here." Yoongi smiled as he patted his lap.

"What are you writing?" Hoseok happily sat on his lap, looking at the papers and writing brushes on the table.

"Look at the list. I wrote all the things I could remember of and I want to know your likings too. Help me little?" Yoongi said as he wrapped his arms around Hoseok's waist.

"What is this for?" Hoseok said as he read the list. Flowers, poultries, fishes, animals, silk clothes, feathers, fruits, dancers, musicians etc etc. "Yoongi, is this for some feast? But the feast for Alpha song and Yoon hyung is today, isn't it?" 

Yoongi chuckled as he gently pulled the paper out of Hoseok's hand, to which Hoseok looked confused. Turning Hoseok towards himself and taking both of his hands on his, Yoongi spoke," let's get married, Hoseok ." 

"Alpha...." 

"Uh.... it maynot be the way you wanted to get purposed but believe me, I am more nervous than you. Hoseok, I have always told you how much I love you. You mean a lot to me Hoseok. I may have claimed you but let's..... let's start our new relationship. Let's rule together for long long time. Be mine, Hoseok . Be my Queen ." Yoongi nervously gulped as he finished his sentence, he looked at Hoseok's eyes for whole time. Yoongi swears he saw sparks in those eyes but somewhere little sadness.

"Alpha Min doesn't love me?" Hoseok said as tears ran from the corners of his eyes.

"I love you Hoseok. A lot. Why are you crying?" Yoongi said as he ran his thumb across Hoseok's cheeks, wiping tears.

"Was I wrong somewhere? Was I not able to make you happy? I promise, I will behave better. I won't play and act as more mature mate. I promise, I won't let Taehyung kiss me.Please don't do this to me. I really like you." Hoseok was already bursting tears.

"What are you saying, love? You are such a good mate. You didn't do anything wrong." Yoongi said as he pulled Hoseok into a hug. The sky outside the window suddenly was full of black clouds.

"Then,why you do this to me? Can't we stay like this forever? Should we get married?" Hoseok was hiccuping.

Right now Yoongi couldn't think of anything then making Hoseok stop crying. " You want us to stay like this forever? Okay, okay, I get it. Let's not get married. But promise me you will forever stay as Min Yoongi's Jung Hoseok." 

A smile ran on Hoseok's lips as he as he nodded. " Of course!! Alpha Min's little omega."

 

 

 

Hoseok was happily walking in the garden as he plucked some flowers . Smelling them as he thought they would be perfect to keep in his and Yoongi's bedroom. Hoseok stopped as he saw someone. 

The person was little far than Hoseok. His silver colored hair shone brightly at sun. His large sleeves slipping from his hand as he raised them to a white horse's neck. His blue colored robe effortlessly falling on his perfect body and a little yellow flower tucked on his ear. Hoseok has never seen the person before. 

"Hello, umm...I am Hoseok. Are you from South ?" Hoseok said as he walked near the person.

The person turned behind and smiles. The cat like eyes, pretty nose and rosy red lips. Hoseok swears the person is a real beauty.

"Oh hello, I am Hansol. Kim Hansol from South ." Wow, even the voice was so raspy yet so soothing.

"I haven't seen you before . I was just walking by and was surprised to see some unknown person but you are from South. It means you are our guest." Hoseok smiles.

"Oh, it alright. Most of the people from East haven't seen me. It's my first time in East . Also, let me tell you a secret." Hansol said as he motioned Hoseok to come near.

"I am brought here by Alpha Song as gift for Alpha Min." Hansol whispered in Hoseok's ear.

The color of Hoseok's face faded as he looked back at Hansol surprisingly. " But don't tell anyone. It is a surprise. Since you look someone I can trust, I am sharing you my secret." Hansol giggled.

"You really like Alpha Min?" Hoseok asked.

" Of course. My mother used to tell me his stories, about his bravery. I have always wanted to meet him. When Alpha Song chose me I was so happy. I got a chance to sneek Alpha Min sometimes after I came here. Oh my god!! He is so handsome !!!! I know I did a right decision to accept Alpha song's decision." Hansol was all smiles.

"And what are your plans?" Hoseok asked.

"Of course to get married. Bear him some healthy puppies. Take care of him and babies. Love together and grow old together." Hansol replied.

"You like to get married?" Hoseok asked. His voice sad and low.

"Of course. Getting married to someone you love is like a blessing. Marrige is like a thread that ties two hearts together . It is like two bodies, one soul.I would be happy even if Alpha Min keep me as his concubine." Hansol's eyes were sparkling.

"I....I need to go. See you then." Hoseok said as he bowed and turned away. His steps faster.

"Yah.....friend.....let's keep the secret between us ok? I trust you." Hansol's voice was coming from behind.

Hoseok couldn't hear that. His mind was blocked. Was getting married so happy? He was married before and he knows he wasn't happy. Was Alpha Song into something? Why bring someone as a gift? Will Yoongi choose Hansol ? What will he do if Yoongi chooses Hansol ? 

 

 

 

 

hello subbies!!! I know, I know, that I took long enough to update. I am so sorry. *Education is important too beside that Chinese girl looking boys* that is what my mom says when I look kpop songs. However, 200 subscriptions?!!!!! You guys are best!!!! I hope I haven't let any of your hopes down. Also this story is now going to finish. Check out my new story " I give myself to you." It's already out and yup ....you may like it. Loadza love!!!!