Chapter 5

My Hoseok, My mate

"Hoseok,..... Hoseok ...... Seok ...." Mark lightly patted on Hoseok's cheeks which were burning hot.

"Mhhhm..." Hoseok slowly opened his eyes. 

"Hoseok wake up. I brought you foods and water."  Mark whispered.

"Ma.... Mark?" Hoseok spoke unable to recognize the person in front of him.

"Yes it's me Hoseok . Please wake up." Mark spoke as he removed the hairs that were stuck on Hoseok's face with sweat.

Hoseok slowly woke with helping him. Mark placed some clothes behind Hoseok's back as Hoseok leaned on the stone behind him.

"Why are you here Mark? I told you not to come. You shouldn't get infected. Alpha will get infected too." Hoseok spoke.

"Can we not talk about that right now? " Mark said as he took out more soft cloth from the bag." Let's get you clean first and eat too. You look too weak." Mark said as he dipped the cloth on a pot of water.

"You may get infected Mark ." Hoseok spoke slowly.

"I took potion from Gamma. So I won't get infected. Don't worry." Mark said as he squeezed the water from the cloth.

Mark slowly ran the cloth on Hoseok's face. As he gently rubbed the dirt and traces of sweat from Hoseok's face. The traces that were on Hoseok's cheeks, started from his eyes to his cheeks and some to neck. Did Hoseok cry? Mark changed the cloth and did same on Hoseok's neck. 

"Hoseok if you could just tilt your head a little...." 

Hoseok just nodded and tilted his head, showing his white long neck to the Mark. Though it was not the right time but Mark was attracted by the sight in front of him. Hoseok showing his neck as if he was showing his submission. Mark bit his inner lips at the sight of Hoseok's neck, unmarked.

"Does my Alpha miss me Mark ?" Hoseok's asked in a hoarse and broken voice.

"Yea...umm. He miss... missed you of course. In fact whole pack misses you." Mark came back to his senses and started cleaning Hoseok's palms.

"My Alpha is so nice. But Mark tell him not to miss me. Not a bit. He is responsible for whole pack. If he misses me then he might not give his time for his work. Tell him that I am recovering and soon I will be back. Keep him busy so that we won't have time to miss me. He is an Alpha and he has higher duties to fulfill." Hoseok said as a smile came on his lips.

" Can't you be selfish Hoseok ? " Mark said, his voice as if he was crying " How can you tell that? You are our Mhysa. And an Alpha is incomplete without his Mhysa. How could you tell Alpha not to miss you?" 

" Alpha shouldn't spend his precious time thinking about someone like me. And I am healing too" 

"Hoseok..... you...." 

"It's getting late Mark. Now you must return. Alpha must be alone." Hoseok breathed heavily."I think I need to rest . I am felling hot now."

The potion's  reaction was going to end. Hoseok's heat wave were coming back. Mark could just nod and hurriedly put all the dirty clothes on his back . "Take care Hoseok " mark stood from his place and Hoseok just nodded.

Mark ran for a few distance and he turned around. Hoseok was curled up in a ball as  few grunts could be heard too . 

"If only I was your mate, Hoseok"

 

 

"Mamajin, Taehyung tore my doll again" Jungkook came and hugged Seokjin's left leg, crying.

"I didn't . It was torn already" Taehyung came hugged Seokjin's right leg, crying.

Seokjin was preparing some food while both little wolves hugged his both legs. Seokjin just sighed and looked down at his two adorable  twin puppies. Both had a pout on their lips.

"Ahh you did it Taetae?" Seokjin put his both hands on his waist.

Taehyung hid his face and shaked his head. Seokjin smiled and picked Taehyung up and kissed his forehead. "Say sorry to Kookie" Seokjin said because he knew that whenever Taehyung hid his face, he had done the mistake.

"I am sooorry kookie" Taehyung said, Taehyung said as he played with the string of apron that Seokjin was wearing.

"No, give me my doll back" Jungkook pouted more.

Seokjin sighed and picked Jungkook on his another arms. " You shouldn't say that, kookie. Taehyung is your brother and what does good brothers do?" 

"Love and protect each other" both twins said in unison.

"So....." Seokjin put them on the table . " Who are the best brothers in the world?"

"We" both twins raised both of their hands and broke into laughing.

"Good boys" Seokjin ruffled their hair.

"But mamajin I wanted to play the doll with Jimin" Jungkook said.

"I too want to play with Jimin" Taehyung  said.

"Yes I know that you both love Jimin and both want to play with him. But you are brothers too. You should take care of each other too. If you fight with each other then, who will protect your mate?" Seokjin spoke softly.

"Uncle Jin" Jimin's sharp voice echoed on their living room.

"Jimin" both puppies jumped down from the table and ran towards living room.

"Jimin, when I will grow up I will be tall and strong. And I will protect you" Jungkook said, smiling.

"Me too. I will be stronger and we both will protect you. Isn't it kookie?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook and Jungkook nodded.

"And I will love both of you equally" Jimin too smiled.

There was the sound of laughing at the living room. Seokjin just smiled and Started cooking again.

"You taught them very well " Namjoon, Seokjin's mate wrapped his arms around his waist.

"They learn very fast. I think that came from you" Seokjin said.

"Mamajin, Abbajoon we are going out to play" Jungkook 's voice was heard.

" I am worried about them" Seokjin sighed.

"Why?" 

"They are twins and they share common habits. I know they both love Jimin but they are too little. What happens when Jimin grows up chooses only one of them?" 

"They are mates, Jin. Mates cannot be separated no matter what you do. Their fates are written by God not by themselves. The one who are destined will meet each other, no matter how long it takes. You don't worry. If Jimin chooses any one of them then there is mate destined for another"

 

Mates cannot be separated no matter what. The one who are destined will meet each other, no matter how long it takes.