Chapter 9

My Hoseok, My mate

" That is a dragon" 

"No it is rabbit" 

"But Taetae, rabbit doesn't throw fire from its mouth." 

"But it is my rabbit and it throws fire" 

The twins were arguing as they were drawing some random animals on the paper. 

"Doll, what did you made?" Both twins turned to Hoseok who was actually deep into the picture he was making.

"Guess what is it?" Hoseok showed them his picture.

"Fox" Jungkook said.

Hoseok widened his eyes at the answer. Was his drawing that bad? 

"I know..... Taetae knows..." Taehyung raised his hand high.

With a high hope on his face and a smile, Hoseok turned towards Taehyung.

"Tell me Taehyung" 

"It is dog"

Hoseok lost his words. He did his best for the drawing and the twins could not even say what the drawing was. The smile and hope of his face was gone now.

"It is doll's dog" Jungkook added too. Oh no not you too.

"It is not dog" Hoseok said.

"I told you it is fox" Jungkook said as he teased Taehyung.

Hoseok wanted to face palm himself. " It is not fox either" 

"Huh" both twins looked at Hoseok.

"It is..... actually , he is wolf" Hoseok said as he pointed the picture.

"Wolf?" Both twins said.

"Umm like us" Hoseok smiled

"Oh.... that is Taehyung, isn't it?" Taehyung said as he pointed the picture.

"No" Hoseok replied.

"That is Jungkook " Jungkook said.

"No" 

"Mamajin"

"No"

"Abbajoon"

"No"

"Uncle Xero" 

"Who is that? No"

"P-goon uncle ajusshi" 

"What a long honorifics? No" 

"Alpha" Jungkook said.

"Woah you are right. He is an Alpha . My Alpha"  Hoseok smiled.

"Alpha is your Alpha? " Taehyung asked.

"What kind of question is that? Of course he is my Alpha."  

"Your Alpha throws fire?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, no I haven't seen him doing that"

"Abbajoon said, there is fire in Alpha's mouth. He spits fire"  Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded too.

"Ah..... is that so?" Hoseok slowly ran his fingers on his nape. Communicating with children is not easy.

 

"Joonie I am going, take care of children, I will be back in the evening......" Seokjin entered in the room and kissed the twins" don't keep them hungry and oh Hoseok, I have to go to search some herbs. I will be back till evening. Can you take care of yourself?"

"Don't worry I will take my medicine on time and look after kids too" Hoseok bowed a little.

"Oh you are a Mhysa. You should not do that us" 

"It's alright. Don't work too hard and come home safely" 

 

"Yah, you puppies want some lunch?" Namjoon said as he tied the apron around his waist.

Both twins who were playing with Hoseok's hand suddenly stopped playing. Both of them looked at each other as they sensed some danger. Abbajoon? Cooking? Better stay hungry.

"No" both shouted from the room.

"Yah , aren't you puppies hungry? " Namjoon entered in the room." Oh my apologies, I forget I had a guest in my house. You must be hungry. " Namjoon said as he saw Hoseok.

"It's alright" Hoseok smiled. Taehyung was poking on Hoseok's cheeks and Jungkook was playing with Hoseok's hair.

" Yah you rascals, don't bother him. I am so sorry. They are still kids" 

"It's alright. I am playing with them too." Hoseok was not bothered.

"You can tell me if any thing bothers. I will make some lunch" with this Namjoon went to kitchen.

 

"Abbajoon..... Taetae is poking doll's cheeks again." 

"Abbajoon...... Kookie peed on his pants" 

"No I didn't"

"Abbajoon....Taetae bit doll's cheeks" Jungkook came running and pulled Namjoon by his pants.

"No, they are marshmallows" Taehyung came running too and caught next leg of Namjoon.

"Yah rascals, get out. Let me cook" Namjoon was searching for the spices he wanted to add on the meat.

"Abbajoon..... Taetae peed " Jungkook poked on Namjoon's leg and pointed to Taehyung.

"What? Now?...." Namjoon poured a liquid he found in hurry and looked at Taehyung.

"Hehehe" Taehyung just looked at Namjoon with a smile.

"Yah.... you..." 

BAAAM!!!

Half of the Namjoon's face was covered with black smoke. Meat pieces were scattered everywhere around the room. The kitchen was covered in smoke. Namjoon coughed but the twins laughed loudly as they saw Namjoon's face.

" I heard the sound and...." Hoseok too started to laugh with twins.

"How does Seokjin even manages all there?" 

" It ok you clean yourself I can cook" Hoseok said as he covered his mouth.

" No no you are guest here"

"Well I can see that Taehyung and you need cleaning right now" Hoseok pointed to laughing Taehyung.

" Oh so the puppy needs bathing" Namjoon said as he carried both twins on each hand.

" No no bathing. Taetae hates bathing" Taehyung was trying to get away from Namjoon's grip while Jungkook was clapping happily.

 

"Shall we disturb him today?" Jungkook asked 

" Great idea" both twins shifted on their wolf form and ran inside the forest.

"Hey wait for me" Hoseok had to run behind them 

Hoseok followed them for some distance but lose them. He looked here and there. Finally he saw a small way going through a bush. Hoseok crawled his way and as he stood to wipe his dirt he heard twins whining.

When Hoseok looked in front of him little far away he saw a man was holding both wolves on his one hand. The man was holding them on their legs and were they were hung on the air.

Hoseok panicked at the sight. What is the man doing with kids? Will he kill them? Should he attack the man? Should he shift to his wolf form? No his wolf is too weak and small. Better fight in his human form. Hoseok carried a stick on his hand and slowly went towards them. Once Hoseok reached near he started hitting the man.

"Yah.. leave those kids. You trying to kill them. You thought noone is with them." Hoseok hit the man everywhere.

" What?...." the man left the twins and tried to dodge Hoseok's hit.

"You... don't you have kids? You kidnapper or you were trying to kill them?" 

"Yes.. " the man caught the stick." I don't have any kids. Wanna make some?" 

"You ert!" Hoseok pulled the stick from the man's s grip and start hitting him again.

"Doll, stop " both twins shifted to their human form and caught each of Hoseok's legs.

"You don't worry kids, I will deal with him" Hoseok tried to walk but because both kids had caught his legs he stumbled and fell upon the man. Both of them fell on the ground and rolled from a little slop till they came to ground again.

Hoseok had his eyes shut and hands caught at something he found. Once they stopped Hoseok slowly opened his eyes. The man was over him and was looking so deeply in his eyes. Hoseok's breath was uneven so was that person's. Hoseok's hand were fisted on the man's shirt. That man slowly ran his finger tips on Hoseok's cheeks as he removed the hairs from Hoseok's face.

"Doll, what are you doing with your Alpha?" Taehyung and Jungkook came running and sat near them.

"My Alpha?" Hoseok looked at the twins.

"You said Alpha is your Alpha isn't that?" 

" You said I am your Alpha ?" The man above him said.

"Oh" Hoseok lightly pushed the person and stood " sorry I thought you were some bad person. I am really sorry. I will take any punishment as you wish, Alpha" Hoseok bowed.

"You...." the man pointed towards Hoseok .

"He is our doll, Alpha" Taehyung said.

"Abbajoon brought him to us" Jungkook said and The person laughed.

"Ah my Name is Hoseok, Jung Hoseok from North"

"Ah welcome to east. I am Min Yoongi , the Alpha ."

"I am so sorry. I did not knew that " 

" We play like this everyday" Taehyung said and Yoongi nodded.

"Oh I see" Hoseok smiled.

Yoongi stepped in front of Hoseok as he bent a little to look Hoseok on his eyes. Hoseok also bent a little backwards as his eyes roamed left and right and he started to bit his lips due to nervousness.

"They said the beauty of North is unimaginable and unmeasurable. I think they are right"